Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What a Dick Head
Probably means his hobbit and Casper!!

Think he’s got another week off (back to work next Wednesday?)
They managed to keep his schedule totally top secret and under wraps....!!!
And she always says he’s away for a few weeks at a time! NO he’s not! He’s home for a few weeks, away for a couple!!!!

Reactions: 4

Probably means his hobbit and Casper!!

And she always says he’s away for a few weeks at a time! NO he’s not! He’s home for a few weeks, away for a couple!!!!
Exactly.

he’s away at work for 2 weeks.
He’s at home for 3 weeks.

just watched his stories...

Jesus Christ.

Lee Meldrum is such a fud.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
He needs therapy fast , dancing with his mates I only see you twat . Please don't say you've got imaginary friends.
The guys on the rig must rip the piss right out of him
That's on top of him calling his sperm his pals down stairs.
He's got serious issues he's been her slave since being back.
Chauffeur driven her to home bargains. She had him cook do food shop and school runs.

She's trying flog bloom boutique again with another af link

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I just cringed myself inside out at Lee’s oh so hilarious kitchen dancing

What an absolute fucking parsnip.

Reactions: 21
Deeside Piper - referred to as some locally as the 'two minute silence' as that is how long it takes to read cover to cover. Total self promotion

First date was at Scolty.... listed on swinger-nation as the popular 'dogging' site at Banchory
Last time I went up Scolty, I found a MASSIVE bra at the top.
Not a word of a lie. Will see if I can find the photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Well if it was massive we know it doesn’t belong to old A-cup Edgy.

might belong to Lee though....!

Reactions: 16
I actually thought they bought that fridge it’s stupid money
Heh, don't worry... We 100% all thought they owned their own house and paid for Disney themselves, a fridge is nothing
Reading the article it says the couple hopes to marry in Italy in 2014 .... didn’t quite happen did it Lee? She had grand ideas even then
Haha, nearest she got was opening a jar of Dolmio

View attachment 53139
Well that could be the Meldrums, they are a couple of big tits!

His singing and dancing stories...... Makes me shudder. That's just odd as fuck. Back of four on a daytime. Has he been drinking?

Total weirdyboy sharing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Urgh he's so embarrassing and almost makes me feel sorry for Edgy She really needs to confiscate his phone and fizzy sweets and put him in time out for a while till he calms the fuck down

Reactions: 25
I'm absolutely cringing watching that kitchen 'dancing'.

God knows what the guys offshore must think. What a wimp.

Reactions: 13
“Survived the day”. I snorted. 2 parents at home. What do you want grabby? A bloody badge?

Reactions: 31
F@#&ing hell! Like flies around shit View attachment 53090
oh you have got to be kidding me.... Millen and Meldrum.
stop the world I wanna get off.

Having said that we know they both read here. We’ve mentioned on both threads about Lee’s desperate attempts to get into Lydias DM’s

maybe tattle have created this “friendship“

tattle life, where you can find influencers just as shady as yourself that’s how the best friendships start!

Reactions: 17
He needs to get his boy scooter out and go burn off his sugar rush. Looks like little man Meldrum will be getting diabetes for Christmas .

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.