Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why they have taken all videos down from The Meldrums channel?
They claimed that they felt they had given too much personal info away on the videos they had on that channel and that they took them all down/stopped and get channel to take back some privacy.
They have continued to share personal and private info on their Instagram stories however...
There was also a theory that they took it down so that all the views would go to the Mrs Meldrum channel instead to get them to that all important 100K subscribers....

Reactions: 3
I can’t see it either so I would guess so

Lee’s obvious disappointment in that video was probably the reason they took it down - I remember them getting really upset at all the comments about that.

I missed this- what did he say/do?

“Awwwwwww you are joking me?! That’s pants!”

I missed this- what did he say/do?

“Awwwwwww you are joking me?! That’s pants!”
They opened a box with a pink babygrow in it if I remember?
He thought that it was a boys outfit and jumped off the sofa like “YES!” And then when they took it out and realised it was a girls outfit he looked visiblely dejected and sort of halfheartedly clapped and was like “oh, yay, that’s awesome” but you could hear in his voice that he wasn’t as happy as he would have been if it was a boy.

Loads of people noticed and comments were rife on the you tube video - they then did a video (maybe insta story?) and Rebecca was upset about the comments that people were saying he was disappointed.

Reactions: 4
Real treat for you lees 1st solo vlog and how he looks with a moustache

Whats become apparent from so many vlogs

Life before you tube.

I resented ny sisters existance
I used to hold her nose in the car
I know 7 year gaps big but she sounded like a vile kid and she moans about her 2 girls arguing how safaya tries to control the play.

Its quite obvious she dislikes her sister and enjoy winding her up.
I dont think her sister likes her very much or being filmed.

I get the impression reb rules the roost what reb wants reb gets.

I get impression her mums nice but very soft doormat with reb hence why no family tell her the truth

Random question when you go to a you tube channel is it up to the channel to organise videos into playlists and time order.
As mrs meldrum is a mess.
Took her many months to change their family description.
Seems she ditched her old intro theme tune.
Think her blog is long forgotton too much work.

Re the prints god its so boring if several people doing same thing.
Lacks imaginative content.

Do you think we will get a black friday haul of all the lovely things they brought?

Hopefully no more next ads today.

Reactions: 6
I can’t make out anything from that photo.... can’t see a person let alone if they are smoking?! I’m I missing something obvious?!
Yeah sorry it’s not the best, the film shows it
Can you share the link to the video. I can see her hand held up in the reflection can't make out much more
Sorry don’t have the link as the video was on The Meldrums YouTube channel that was removed when they felt their privacy had been breached :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!
I'm new here and took username inspiration from the recent Hobbit topic.
I'm glad I found this site, Mrs M was starting to annoy me about a year ago but I thought I was the only one so I'm so glad to have people who agree with me. I've been following the thread since the DLP fiasco, agreeing but keeping quiet, it wasn't until today with ANOTHER #Ad that I had to sign up. I literally can't get over how many Ads she is doing claiming 'they all fell in at the same time' ... Sure Jan.
She has completely lost her USP (Off shore wife looking after the kids for a period of time) and thus it's hard to relate to her like I used to, She needs to find that again or I reckon she will be loosing followers fast. Also, I am one of the people who think Lee will be back at work on the rigs soon. Anyway, I thought I'd say Hi!

Reactions: 16
She only replies to people normally on Ad posts! Any others and she doesn’t bother...... so see through. Happy chatting today on the Desenio post where she will receive money for every print purchased I expect. Blatantly ignore people every other time! I quite like those prints but the blue on blue doesn’t work for me. Each to their own. I just can’t stand the aspire to be me and everyone follow/look up to me attitude.

The gender reveal was up yesterday, I watched it! Was looking for the supposed smoking footage, but didn't spot it in that video. Might have missed it though. Maybe it was in that video and that why they took it down

Reactions: 1
Took down the other YouTube page because they were worried about their privacy but are still posting photos and stories on instagram of the children, their house, where they are on a daily basis?! What a load of old rubbish!! Who actually believes this ? they come up with?!

Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: so the video- Life Before Youtube that i referenced has now been taken down! Guess it didn't portray you in the best light did it Mrs M!

Reactions: 10
Someone is definitely scrolling through these threads then...it cannot be a coincidence!!!

Reactions: 6
If you google Mrs Meldrum her tattle thread is result #4 before her own buisness twitter and buisness facebook. That's why she's so angry.

It all could have been avoided if she was honest.

Reactions: 16
If you google Mrs Meldrum her tattle thread is result #4 before her own buisness twitter and buisness facebook. That's why she's so angry.

It all could have been avoided if she was honest.
Love this!!!

Reactions: 10
Love this!!!
Lol that's funny do you think shes on phone to her google partner manager to put it on page 2.

They definatly reading here then.

They probably crapping themselves someone going to check land registry and find out some home truths excuse the pun;)

I definetly think that as a minimum her father is garantor on the mortgage...

How does that make you feel lee? Big man heh!

You sit in front of that open fire and gloat at the minions that work for a living

Reactions: 7
Just to try a quick test, can we all Google Mrs Meldrum, then click the link for the tattle thread. Makes google know its a useful link and should put it higher.

Could get it up to number #1 on google if loads of us do it. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.