Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Shell off shore jobs for his role he’s on nearer 60k I reckon.

Reactions: 8
I reckon it would be closer to that, although I know he took 2/3 years off, he has got 10 years experience. (LinkedIn 😉)

All quiet today on the gram from Reb, must be having some lovers time with Lee(🤮) oh wait sorry no, she is busy getting a ramming from someone else, because #selfcare #priorities or has she #earnedit?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So he comfortably slipped back into a premium wage? Plus the lucrative advertisements and they’re overpaying that mortgage babe! From a shared ownership house that’s nae bad. Bunch of jammy buggers.

Achieved by totally above board advertising and not at all illegally re selling gifted items, hiding advertising.

Reactions: 12
He’s never been to Uni or any higher education, he’s been open about the fact that he left secondary school with poor exam results. He got onto the oil rigs in an entry level role and this new job is maybe one or two steps up the rung of the ladder.

I thought he talked about studying in Glasgow? (Or maybe just work-related stuff at the nautical collage?) To me it sounded like study pre-work?

Reactions: 1
So he comfortably slipped back into a premium wage? Plus the lucrative advertisements and they’re overpaying that mortgage babe! From a shared ownership house that’s nae bad. Bunch of jammy buggers.

Achieved by totally above board advertising and not at all illegally re selling gifted items, hiding advertising.
£60k a year isn’t that lucrative really once you took off NI/tax (£20K of which would be at the 40% rate) then take off pension contributions, massive mortgage payment, all other household bills, running a car, food shopping etc. It’s not like they will be rolling in it or anything!

If he earns £40k and they have that house with a huge mortgage, all his wages must go on that. What a utterly stupid thing to do just so you can show off that you have a huge house! More fool them for going ahead with their stupid decision to upgrade the house. There old house was much better in my opinion and no need to move! Greedy!!

Reactions: 13
Lioness protecting her cub.......the ‘troll account’ is pointing out that Rebecca Meldrum is in no way qualified to recommend CBD oil for a toddler and this woman is offended???

This is where Rebeggar should step in and say she’s not qualified, she’s shared what she used on Poppy but it hasn’t really worked and please do your own research. But no she’s happy for people to be attacked.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lioness protecting her cub.......the ‘troll account’ is pointing out that Rebecca Meldrum is in no way qualified to recommend CBD oil for a toddler and this woman is offended???

This is where Rebeggar should step in and say she’s not qualified, she’s shared what she used on Poppy but it hasn’t really worked and please do your own research. But no she’s happy for people to be attacked.
What is wrong with people? The troll account is totally correct, seek advice from a qualified professional. I really do despair at these 'influencers' and their followers.
A friend's daughter complained of leg pain for years and saw the GP many times, had various blood tests etc. She eventually got diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s been done to death lees wages but he said in the I’m leaving my job video that he was on around £60k and Reb said at that point she was matching his salary with her YouTube income.

Reactions: 7
They got greedy, end of.

Lee could have gone on a standby rota and taken jobs here and there when he fancied, and at least some of the pressure would have been off Rebeggar.

They could have ploughed money into their old house and paid off their mortgage relatively early on in life, leaving plenty of leftover dolla for some real holidays (i.e not Neilson's tit)

Rebeggar wouldn't have gotten so bitter, Lee wouldn't have been forced back to 'work'.

Although, what would Reb have to be proud of then? Can't smash it as a parent when there's two of you around can you :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
@CurlySue ... I'm laughing at the last screenshot... Debate going on, then a dippy sheep pipes up 'love your trousers' 😂 oh duck off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They got greedy, end of.

Lee could have gone on a standby rota and taken jobs here and there when he fancied, and at least some of the pressure would have been off Rebeggar.

They could have ploughed money into their old house and paid off their mortgage relatively early on in life, leaving plenty of leftover dolla for some real holidays (i.e not Neilson's tit)

Rebeggar wouldn't have gotten so bitter, Lee wouldn't have been forced back to 'work'.

Although, what would Reb have to be proud of then? Can't smash it as a parent when there's two of you around can you :rolleyes:
Not sure what sort part owner ship scheme they were on with Aberdeen council maybe there was no option to own 100%.
I believe they owned50 to 60%.
50-60k would mean loss of child benefit worth £180 per month.
Higher rate tax payer on aroubd 15k of it.
Think pensions are compulsory.
If he's a contracted is he technically self employed and would be most vulnerable to being let go if the economy turned.
He's certainly got a cushy deal with 2 on 3 off however if jobs less secure its a risk when you have 3 kids and lazy materialistic wife to support.
How do we feel hes coping mentally pressure of being the sole earner.
I can see them selling the house as she said recently its no longer their forever home.
They won't admit to it being a mistake.
They probably lose money by selling if 2 2 neighbouring properties recently sold for less and were nicer.
I know her parents are affluent however that doesnt mean they will bank roll her forever.
I do think they must have all their money tied into property.
I be surprised if he's overpaid mortgage at new house and they only had new mortgage 12 months its probably fixed for 5 years of they had any sense.
I did notice Halifax offer a mortgage based on parents income if parents contribute towards the deposit but that's then secured on parents property.
Not sure was around when they moved.
I could never work out of they super tight or just skint.
Other than mortgage utilities phones I would be hard pressed how to guesstimate how much money they actually spend as so much is gifted from meals out, holidays,kids clothing bundles, art, clothes for her? Beauty/make up/ theatre tickets.
I do think that must have slowed down in 2019.
They still being gifted items but that won't pay the bills.
They have hardly any sponsored posts or paid partnerships and that's where big money is on insta.
I wonder if whalar take a cut of her infleuncer income or pay as monthly wage like channel mum.

Reactions: 3
New to this thread. I have seen people say the house Rebecca lives in is a murder house. So was someone killed there? Might be a dumb question but not sure about what circumstances with it all.

New to this thread. I have seen people say the house Rebecca lives in is a murder house. So was someone killed there? Might be a dumb question but not sure about what circumstances with it all.

Just google “murder inchmarlo”

Reactions: 4
I really can’t stand how much she moans about poppy not sleeping. Jumping to conclusions and self diagnosing. It could be something as simple as growing pains! My little girls have them and can be up numerous times. As a mum you just suck it up and plod on knowing that one day it will better and the kids will sleep. You don’t constantly moan about it and blame the child.

Reactions: 10
I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with letting the girls choose what to wear (within reason - clothes need to be practical for what they’re doing and the weather). Life is too short to argue with a strong willed child about what they’re wearing. Pick your battles and all that. I do think flo belle needs her haircut though.
Completely agree. Trying to rush my girls out the house in the morning for the school run is already stressful enough. As long as they're dressed appropriately for the weather, I'm going to let it be no matter how much it makes me mad that everything clashes. Got to let them be and let their own style come through.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.