Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s been ditched by APA.

Emergency Rami post plus leggings .

Go UnitGym ambassador Go! You might not make any gains physically, but you sure will make gains...oh,wait

Reactions: 4
exactly! It’s hard when they’re away but when they’re home we get it easier than most, they’re able to help out 24/7 - I don’t feel bad getting him to pull his weight and help out with stuff when he’s home - 50/50. I completely get that we are lucky in a way that for 6ish months a year it’s a lot easier - that’s not to say the others 6 months aren’t pretty tough going at times! It’a the constant moaning meldrum does that irritates the crap out of me - 2 on and 3 off isn’t that bad - to me anyway. Someone might look at me and would kill for 4 on 4 off - it’s all relative! X
YES! It’s 50/50 here too as we’re both hard at it when we’re apart. Team work makes the dream work 🥰
Mr M looks happy as a pig in muck on that rig 😂 I bet he feels like going to work is a break!
2 on 3 off is a good gig if you can get it. You’re home more than you’re away and 2 week stretches more manageable in so many ways. 4/4 is likely more financially rewarding though. Swings and roundabouts. Mrs M needs to change the record. On another note, I hope Poppy is ok. I must say, Mrs M looks incredibly good on how little sleep she’s supposedly getting. My 2 year old is up one or two times a night and you can tell 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly with her gym membership she’s as corrupt as them. I’ve reported the company before and they just spin the gym ambassador bullshite.

Reactions: 8
Honestly with her gym membership she’s as corrupt as them. I’ve reported the company before and they just spin the gym ambassador bullshite.

The gifted gym membership itself isn’t the issue really - she has been upfront from the start and said that it was a gifted membership. Admittedly she’s not good at labelling it as such. It’s the PT sessions with Rami that are the absolute joke. It it and clearly always has been a business arrangement. She’s never paid for those PT sessions. They have both been very very slimy and constantly weasel their way out of declaring that those PT sessions are gifted. I just cannot understand why. Has Rami gained any new business as a business as a result? Because sure as tit for someone who’s apparently been going to the gym and having 3 PT sessions a week Rebecca’s physique and fitness levels are the same today as they were in January. No change at all to either. The whole thing is a sham.

I reckon she’s been ditched by APA.

Emergency Rami post plus leggings .

Go UnitGym ambassador Go! You might not make any gains physically, but you sure will make gains...oh,wait
What makes you say that about APA? She’s already had her free trip to the theatre out of it, even if they had ditched her.

Reactions: 9
Ok shes always declares the membership sporadically mind and its super tiny.
It's the pt sessions with rami shes not declaring thats what need reporting and ASA clarifying as feel sure they all gifted.
Yawn leggings yet again ebay excellent 50/60% commission.
If I was super knackered and up all night during half term week the last place I want to go is the gym.
She so needs new content. Rinse and repeat im so so bored.
Back to living their best life for 3 weeks.
In sure a primark hauls coming up soon.
Come gym with me.
What crap I eat in a day
Ibiza party vlog.

I
The gifted gym membership itself isn’t the issue really - she has been upfront from the start and said that it was a gifted membership. Admittedly she’s not good at labelling it as such. It’s the PT sessions with Rami that are the absolute joke. It it and clearly always has been a business arrangement. She’s never paid for those PT sessions. They have both been very very slimy and constantly weasel their way out of declaring that those PT sessions are gifted. I just cannot understand why. Has Rami gained any new business as a business as a result? Because sure as tit for someone who’s apparently been going to the gym and having 3 PT sessions a week Rebecca’s physique and fitness levels are the same today as they were in January. No change at all to either. The whole thing is a sham.

What makes you say that about APA? She’s already had her free trip to the theatre out of it, even if they had ditched her.
I'm doubtful about APA as people complained lots in past.
I do think the swipe up and not labelling gruffalo stories as ad is breaking asa guidelines.

The ASA have power to ask if sessions are paid for or in return for advertising.
Surely being a unit ambassador makes a business arrangement patently clear.
I'm not sure they been reported in the past as remember rami doing vague post about people minding thier own business.
Or maybe that was rumours about him and reb whilst his wife's working away.
I cant see what he adds to gym if he's not fully qualified and her physique has not changed.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I smell a Meldrum... Or 2.
Even sadder than I thought.
Seriously 2 weeks apart and you're on tattle? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how did you read that it’s barely visible 🤣🤣
Genuinely had to look again because I couldn’t see it!!
Silence all day after telling people P had hospital then back with gym & another fecking legging link?!
Trying to think of what to make up the doctor said Reb to cover the fact you’ve went on about medical conditions and hoping there’s something wrong to ‘fix’ your toddler??
I was genuinely starting to worry with their silence that it was bad news so imagine all those poor 🐑

Reactions: 8

She has been upfront from the start...erm no she’s not. She never was. She had to be forced to admit her gym #gifted.

Reactions: 10
She has been upfront from the start...erm no she’s not. She never was. She had to be forced to admit her gym #gifted.
Ah, I thought she had said from the beginning it was gifted?! Ha! The only time I’ve ever given her the benefit of the doubt!
God she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering why Rebecca didn’t get a job off shore instead of Lee because she doesn’t seem to like her kids much at all! Think he would have been better at home with the kids than her as she just appears to resent them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m wondering why Rebecca didn’t get a job off shore instead of Lee because she doesn’t seem to like her kids much at all! Think he would have been better at home with the kids than her as she just appears to resent them.
She clearly has such a high opinion of herself that she doesn’t think she needs to work. Her minion Lee will do that for her.
Could you even imagine her doing a job, either on or off shore? Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any suspicions on how they got themselves into financial difficulties? I never knew much about her following beforehand to know whether it’s dropped significantly now and hence less opportunity for earnings.

Reactions: 1
Ah, I thought she had said from the beginning it was gifted?! Ha! The only time I’ve ever given her the benefit of the doubt!
God she’s a twit.
Nope, she had to be forced (by us) to admit she hadn’t paid for the membership. Everyone here knew she hadn’t.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have any suspicions on how they got themselves into financial difficulties? I never knew much about her following beforehand to know whether it’s dropped significantly now and hence less opportunity for earnings.
Financial difficulties???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.