Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew the meltdown would be coming, he only went Wednesday didn’t he! Parents are away ( she has the cat) so she really is doing it alone!! Welcome to real life Rebby!! Seriously, she wanted Poppy, so now deal with it! A couple of days ago ( weekend) she’s shouting about having the best time with the best chums, living her best life! So so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#58 cannabis oil for legs, new face of Kinder Egg, rate my wife 10 don’t make me beg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
‘The Banchory Massive’ supported since 2014 by The Bestest Belting Bastards from Tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Part of me feels sorry for her. I know what it’s like having to cope with a non sleeping child, older kids and a husband who works away, it does feel like you are the only person in the world awake during the night and it’s worse when you have no-one to tag team with.
They keep saying they have tried everything but they haven’t tried a proper structured routine. Organised Motherhood done a great chat earlier on the week about routines and structuring your day and I think it would benefit the Meldrums. Yes it’s nice in the holidays to just go with the flow but term time I am a big believer in routine.

Reactions: 1
E0B5B474-CFEA-48C4-886D-A4232BD1A5B3.jpeg

Rebecca if she suggests giving poppy a cold shower..... don’t listen 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
No and those parents end up up all night! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Let's not get into the controlled crying chat.. some people choose to do and rave about it others dont like the thought of it. Let's just let people make their own decision and not judge them for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mrs Meldrum Thread #58 Suggestion

Lee Meldrum: Rate my wife, Choccy-lover for life!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 46175

Rebecca if she suggests giving poppy a cold shower..... don’t listen 😬

She is the biggest wet blanket I’ve ever come across. She cannot cope with anything, she seems to fall apart at the slightest little thing.

Needing time together as a family without school/homework.... EH?! Get a bleeping grip.

Has had to settle Poppy 4 times since 7.30...... perhaps stop allowing her to sleep for 3 hours during the day and try putting her to bed a little later? This isn’t rocket science.

Pull yourself together for the love of god. Your a grown woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is the biggest wet blanket I’ve ever come across. She cannot cope with anything, she seems to fall apart at the slightest little thing.

Needing time together as a family without school/homework.... EH?! Get a bleeping grip.

Has had to settle Poppy 4 times since 7.30...... perhaps stop allowing her to sleep for 3 hours during the day and try putting her to bed a little later? This isn’t rocket science.

The Boden’s shrunk, Rebecca’s stuck in a slump, she so ruddy tired cos’ poppy’s wired.

Not an actual suggestion I’m just rhyming for the lolz 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t feel so grim if she would deign to take the iron tablets she was prescribed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest post ... “poor” thing. Is she actually for real? Top tip Becs - less me time, more kids time. Simples. It’s not all about your needs. Put your kids first for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Boden’s shrunk, Rebecca’s stuck in a slump, she so ruddy tired cos’ poppy’s wired.

Not an actual suggestion I’m just rhyming for the lolz 😂😂😂
Nice rhymes. Think you could add in that line from the other day (was it @BettyCrocker?) about Lee wanking his little stump off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What gets me is... if I’m feeling low or just need a pick me up, I’ll call a friend or my Mam.. NOT talk to random strangers on Instagram.... Lacking for engagement today Rebecca??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Do Scottish primary have much homework especially p1.
Obviously it varies by school in England but it's never excessive and is optional..
Mostly reading and sounds/phonics
Then later primary /juniors reading, spellings , times tables and maths sheet.
1 project usuallly history or craft 3 terms a year.
It gets much worse at secondary .

Or does she hate the school run and extra curricular she signed up for.
She's either chronic liar whats that medical condition called.
Or is it bi poplar/ manic depression as shes up and down in 24hours.

Reactions: 7
Title suggestion:
Lee’s doing the ads, no sleep to be had, we’re feeling so weak but still time for hide and seek.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.