Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake, rate my wife out of 10?!
He'll be posting selfies and tagging his mates soon, with a caption "Tagging💗❤🥰"

Melds, are you a 30 odd year old bloke, or a 12 year old girl?? Genuine question!

LONG time lurker here. He’s actually 34 - which makes it even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lee has put a picture of Rebecca on his insta asking what people would give her out of 10. Are we gonna play that game here?
I wanted to ask if it was based on the pic he posted or how she actually looks these days?! 😂

Twit twoo! 😂😍

I honestly don't think it would look that bad if it was just a size bigger!
I read this as though it was a reply to the post above it! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When I saw Lee’s post about Rebeggar I thought I was back in the year 2000 looking at hotornot.com.
We are almost 20 years on from that attitude, but clearly Lee missed the memo that women are worth more than just their looks.
I have a feeling it’s Rebecca putting the post up on Lee’s Instagram.
After the comments on here about her looking older and tired/wrinkles showing sans filter.
Maybe it is for the validation from sheepies that she looks a worldie babe...or maybe she just wants to filter out the ones who rate anything below 10. Who is going to be unflattering, for fear of being blocked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You’ve pulled a “worldy” Lee don’t worry your little hobbit extremities. The fact he’s still living out his teen years as an older guy dating a school age girl, you get no points for that son. You’re an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know which photobook Reb advertised a while back? Was it an Instagram one? I really want to make one but don’t want to ask her for the details 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know which photobook Reb advertised a while back? Was it an Instagram one? I really want to make one but don’t want to ask her for the details 🙈
Katie Ellison just did an ad on Instagram for one, to be fair it looked good!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s posts like this that’s the EXACT reason why I’ve said for months that Lee is just as damaging to their brand as she is.

Two days ago he’s posting this family guy, playing with his kids, having a wee kinder bar... next pic on the grade, rate my wife 🤦🏻‍♀️

You can’t be both Lee. You can’t be all this wholesome “Daddy Vlogger” then sit offshore from the safety of your bunk on the rig uploading pics of your wife getting people to score your wife out of 10. Does he get a kick out of stuff like that? Does he need the gratification that his wife’s this total babe? Is he doing it to massage her ego? This whole living their lives through the lens, it’s boggling!

Reactions: 22
Lee’s flogging Kinder, Bec’s career’s a cinder, Pops would sleep but CBD oil’s the funder

Reactions: 15
Ooohhh I want in on the rating....but first, are we rating her as a mum, wife, local rammer, her tan, her leggings? What are we rating Lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rate my wife?!? Yuck he’s such a wee creep. And all these simpletons actually taking part - she might be bonnie, but she’s a bleeping witch!

Reactions: 20
I’m honestly speechless at this. What is the point of this post? Seriously? Is he trying to brag?

“Rate my wife out of 10” ———— what?

She’s not a bleeping golden retriever at a dog show. The level of complete disrespect he has show her with this is really shocking. I would be livid if I was her. He sees her as nothing more than a pair of tits and a wet hole. That’s bleeping depressing.
Bet and hope rebeggar does not do same not sure she will like the answers if anyone comments negatively or rates her very low he will remove the comment , honestly why would Kinder or anyone else wish to use this pair. ? So childish , cheesy, dishonest and in my opinion unlikeable , its beyond me ! If not fir thosegorgeous little girls they would sink without trace ...

What are we rating this bad boy belter out of 10 then?🤔

View attachment 46034
no points from this granny I could cope with the physical imperfections if he was a lovely funny lad but he is not he is just annoying especially this week he has sunk to depths that he will not recover from , kinder must be overjoyed with this misogynistic prat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s posts like this that’s the EXACT reason why I’ve said for months that Lee is just as damaging to their brand as she is.

Two days ago he’s posting this family guy, playing with his kids, having a wee kinder bar... next pic on the grade, rate my wife 🤦🏻‍♀️

You can’t be both Lee. You can’t be all this wholesome “Daddy Vlogger” then sit offshore from the safety of your bunk on the rig uploading pics of your wife getting people to score your wife out of 10. Does he get a kick out of stuff like that? Does he need the gratification that his wife’s this total babe? Is he doing it to massage her ego? This whole living their lives through the lens, it’s boggling!
Exactly this :)

Reactions: 4

Is it definitely him posting it though?... Could be Mrs M looking for an ego boost

Reactions: 8
We are doomed (not us bastards though).
Some of those comments honestly what a bunch of crawly sad bastards now I understand why some of them are fans they have as little integrity and personality can’t quite believe what I have read clearly I do not see what they see , however she is attractive but what’s the point of looking good if you have zero personality ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.