Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Oh well I was going off of jo Malone candles and reed diffusers anyway.
Any good suggestions now white company and no malone off the cards?

Reactions: 8
I really try to see the best in everyone regardless of their mistakes and faults and I won’t ever comment on someone regarding their looks, clothes etc but it seems she can’t help herself lately it’s just been one thing after the other.
She says she loves doing this as a hobby but I think she likes the attention but not the work.
I don’t mind if people want to “influence” or blog their lives or even do ads/brand work, just do it properly and be aware of what they put out. The thing with The Meldrums and others is they don’t actually have anything to offer other than the kids so when these supposedly new rules come in then there will be a dramatic decrease in mummy bloggers.

fireflies

VIP Member
The whole house seems very cold but Poppy's room in particular has a very eerie feel about it.
Its weird one. Maybe its knowing its sad history.
Plus decor makes it look like a unloved dated rental property.
It always comes across on camera as cold and souless.
Painting the cabinets white has helped but kitchen now looks cold and clinical as they not painted other woodwork and the dining tables grim i know it was free.
I like their sofas. They ruined the lounge with hague blue.
The bedrooms seem cold and lifeless especially rebs room and girl babe office.
I assume bathrooms dire as they seldom shown.
She even said herself the house is always cold.
The utility/garage and shed creepy.
The gardens overwhelming with dark woods behind.
It does feel like the move has destroyed them and like she said they now have pressure massive mortgage and frustrated as they have no money or gifts to renovate.
Think they thought they would be gifted bedrooms and new kitchen.

Sheepie

There’s a 4-5 day gap between her photos on her grid now so I think she deleted more than Florries birthday post, as she wouldn’t have gone that long without posting a few pics.
I looked at her grid when she had the poll about her filter and there were a few photos that stood out as not having the orange glow so they’ve probably all been deleted.
Wish I could see which ones were deleted now 🤣
Social Blade shows she deleted 4 pictures

• Wow

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
As they’re influencers they probably can write iPhones off as a business expense, especially the 11 as the camera is something special apparently? I dunno. Phones bore me. Unlike these childish tossers.
Must be great to be able to write off expensive things most people can’t afford as a business expense 🤷🏻‍♀️

EmCheese

VIP Member
Why is she not saying that he’s home? Posting that she’s off for a dinner date but not mentioning who she is going with... Bizarre 🤷‍♂️

Only thing I can think of is that she’s been advised not to go on about Lee all the time as she’s becoming annoying and alienating all the sheep 😂

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Must be great to be able to write off expensive things most people can’t afford as a business expense 🤷🏻‍♀️

They don’t get it for free or anything. It all has to be paid for at the point of sale. But they can claim a % of it back at the end of the financial year, so they will get some back probably in a tax rebate. Not the full amount.

What a load of absolute SHITE.

Least we know she’s never going to have a career in writing, this pish is woeful and beyond cringe! 🤮

Attachments

• Sick

tootsie

Chatty Member
I agree about the fire surround, they should defo paint that white if they can’t change it

Did lee ever reveal what was in his hole?!!

Latest pic, her engagement, wedding and eternity rings don’t sit properly together, that well messes with my ocd!!!
Yes the rings are very annoying! If I were her I’d swap the eternity and wedding band round because at least then the wedding and engagement bands would sit flush together!

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I’m not really sure how CM could have protected her from being ignorant enough to include a racial slur or how they could be expected to help her with mental health. But Reb would expect everyone to protect her I imagine 🙄.
Aren’t they more of a “here is the brand deal we’ve negotiated now go and make the content like this....” type of thing?

Agreed, I thought they were "middle men": negotiate multiple deals, share multiple deals with common sense guidance NOT to be provocative in anyway????? For instance, do not lie, do not be racist, create great content. All epic fails for the Meldrum's.

I have never seen her talk or chastise florrie in the same way.
Safaya she was horrible about when she was younger.
I guess poppy doesnt know much different.
I hope lee and grandparents dont talk to her like crap.
Maybe when she starts nursery then school she will realise other audits dont talk to her like crap or talk to others in same angry annoyed way.
Shes always loved baby phase
Toddler/preschool not so much
S was broken once.
Relentless whinging shed mentally unbalanced i wish some family would step in and school would be stricter.

The trouble with all of these (and I'm sure there are more) is that most Mums will feel like this at some point. It's just not great content and will bite you hard. Especially when your children look these up and realise how irritating they were to you?

Yel

Chatty Member
Afaik someone said yesterday it was sent to a parody account not to Katie Waissel
That seems like it was a mistake by Rebecca and she did mean to @ the real account so it showed up in their feed.

• Wow

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
There is a red Range Rover Evoque on their drive in Lees photo drinking Prosecco outside the front of the house 👌🏻
Well spotted. Maybe that’s it then. They won’t mention the car as they know they get backlash but sent back the lease bmw and got a lease evoque on the business accounts.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I don’t think she does sweat. She never does cardio. Just weights. I reckon enough to keep toned but not anymore as she doesn’t want bulk on her teeny tiny frame now does she :rolleyes:

asedgyasawedgy

Going to confirm this for you all as I know it was speculated a lot before, but shockingly meldrum decided to leave CM of her own accord. Which half were glad of as she can be an absolute bitch and so ignorant
Probably blames them for not doing more to help her sort out the mess she made. Can we assume even they wouldn’t stoop low enough to support a racist?

Insiderchat

Well I would have been shocked if you had come on and said everyone was sad to see her go and she’s a lovely person.
I am surprised that only half of them were glad she left 😂
There’s a big divide in CM it’s very cliquey. Any anyone who left this year didn’t leave of their own choice apart from Melds and Alex Gladwin. Everyone else was let go as their contracts ended.

Reactions: 7