Mrs Meldrum #55 Stop trying to make Flossie happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a very cruel sense of humour (if that was her trying to be funny?)

She has such a nasty way about her.

Reactions: 19
She was happily letting Poppy pick up the Guinea pig poo. What is wrong with the woman

• Sick
Reactions: 6
As someone who is contemplating a third, i find that pretty abhorrent. If I were a devoted sheep I'd be looking for actual advice and not cruel 'humour'. That's not funny coming from the 'wholesome mummy blogger' personality that she desperately wants to convey. She keeps messing up again, and again, and again, and it's always everyone else's fault!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed that F is Rebecca’s double in the looks department Minus the straw hat sorry I mean hair. Pretty clear to see why she’s the favorite. She can look at F all day and tell her how tiny she is and how she’s got naturally full lips and laugh about the other “feral” siblings!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
As someone who is contemplating a third, i find that pretty abhorrent. If I were a devoted sheep I'd be looking for actual advice and not cruel 'humour'. That's not funny coming from the 'wholesome mummy blogger' personality that she desperately wants to convey. She keeps messing up again, and again, and again, and it's always everyone else's fault!
Is the post stil up?

Reactions: 1
That reply about having a third child is just awful.
What a horribly selfish woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The P comment was shocking. How sad that she sees such a lovely little girl as such a burden. She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have 3 beautiful, healthy children.

Reactions: 10
The P comment was shocking. How sad that she sees such a lovely little girl as such a burden. She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have 3 beautiful, healthy children.
She has no grasp of reality.

Reactions: 7
Those responses to those Q&A sadly just sum it all up! I’m not easily offended but just how people can continue to Follow that is unbelievable, companies will not want to be represented by that kind of attitude or lack of thought as to what is being posted to close to 100k people!

Madness

Reactions: 14
I can’t understand why those close to her don’t have a word.....🤷‍♀️ Anyone who has ever worked in a real job knows that when mistakes happen you are held accountable, especially when it’s your own business you’re running. Why didn’t friends and family tell her? Lee, Lee why didn’t you?!

Reactions: 10
She has no grasp of reality.

I genuinely think there’s something wrong with her.

She just doesn’t seem to have any comprehension of reality at all. It’s like she’s on another planet. Everything she says/posts online is lies - she’s been caught out so many times. She’s a compulsive liar. She’s manipulative, deceitful, controlling, self obsessed, vindictive, careless, vain, self serving - just a thoroughly horrible person to the core.
I can’t see a single decent, pleasant thing about her. Not 1 thing. She’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jeez, she never fails does she? Like everyone else that reply about a 3rd child was not at all funny.

As for forgiving... 🤔 I have a feeling that little princess Pinnochio is lying.... She's seething reading between the lines. Look at how many blistering words in that post? Forgiven? What was there to forgive exactly?
Good within yourself? Are you duck. That was a rant if ever I saw one... 🤔

Festered
Bitterness
Haters
Destroying
Burning rage
Shattered

Awh come on Rebeggar, The Village of Inchmarlo has called, it wants its idiot back....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.