Mrs Meldrum #55 Stop trying to make Flossie happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making use all the free jumpers she loves the hari and the gang hoody.
Squeezing florries frugi dress on s as all her kids are so so tiny.
Shes not solo parenting grandad took the girls and made lunch. Grandad delivered a fish dinner.
The other day her mum watched florrie picked up s and took her trampoline club.
Lees mum does her bit and poppys joined twos club.
House is still a disorganised mess.
What awful tacky taste she has in tv shows temptation island .
Poor poppys always left alone and looks so sad.
Dog is latest obsession im sure wont last shes treating the dog better than her children.
I'm not jealous at all hardly have time keep up with her crappy boring life.
But shes jow giving away unwanted press samples out of goodness of her heart.
Disappointed see mummy in know new vlog title includes ferrel children .
I bet she’s only passed that gift on because she saw unmumsy doing a gift giveaway yesterday. Unmumsy was offered a mud kitchen for her boys and decided to offer it up as a comp instead. I love Sarah. She just manages to set the right tone and never comes across grabby at all.

We also all know that if it was a gift of any monetary value for resale or something they could keep for themselves there’s no way Reb would offer it up to the sheep. She’ll only “regift” the tit she’d have to put in the bin/charity shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone think its highly suspicious the dog is back? I reckon its just going to slide on in there that they are adopting the dog and this is them making sure the dog is ok with small kids🤔🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for filling in Lees absence Reb “would you have a look at that” re the fish and chips 🤣

Ugh and that voice about berry “I just love her” “I just love her” SHUT.UP!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone think its highly suspicious the dog is back? I reckon its just going to slide on in there that they are adopting the dog and this is them making sure the dog is ok with small kids🤔🕵️‍♀️
Something afoot ! not Sherlock but isn’t she always lying and misleading ?

Reactions: 8
Any advice for a mum considering a third baby? Condoms.

How absolutely hideous, poor little Poppy, I don’t care if she’s trying to be funny, there were way more diplomatic ways to answer that question

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
This answer right here...
WTF??? YOU YES YOU GRABBY, did all this to your self, your so self absorbed, Poor me, Poor me!! You could’ve turned it around had you owned up. But we know now that your just a narcissist. Ohhh do duck off 🖕

Rebecca, honey, YOU and LEE are the only people responsible for destroying your business. That’s on YOU. You can’t expect to run a business so badly and think it’s going to thrive.

YOUR friend made the remark in the lift about the KKK. YOUR HUSBAND was the one filming in that lift (why he was filming any aspect of that weekend away is beyond me - it was a private weekend away for your birthday? Maybe time to put the damn cameras away sometimes eh?) YOU edited the footage to include in that video. YOU chose to include that footage. YOU decided to upload the “no fucks given” meme in response to the outrage to the KKK comment - YOU used 2 woman as a shield to detract from the video.

That’s not to mention the hundreds of other indiscretions and deliberate flouting of the rules that you and Lee and time and time and time again done, the pair of you were skating on thin ice for MONTHS and it’s your over inflated egos that were at fault. You think you are above the rules.

Stop playing the poor mental health card. It doesn’t wash and it’s insulting to those who are genuinely suffering.

Your ego was bruised because finally for the first time in your pathetic, sheltered, pampered existence you were being held accountable for YOUR actions.

If YOU choose to act like an hole then I’m afraid in the real world, it catches up with you.

You have a hell of a lot of growing up to do.

Imaging Poppy seeing this one day 😱

She’s a vile witch who doesn’t deserve any of the children she has. Horrible, selfish witch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
She repeats the whole "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" yet she repeatedly speaks badly of her own daughters. Poor Poppy, what has she ever done to Rebecca to deserve any of this? 😪

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She repeats the whole "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" yet she repeatedly speaks badly of her own daughters. Poor Poppy, what has she ever done to Rebecca to deserve any of this? 😪
Poppy was nothing more than a business decision that Rebecca wanted at the time because she knew her boring you tube channel was dying on its arse and she knew that having a 3rd baby would keep it limping along for another year or so. Poppy has now served her purpose and Rebecca is now bored and isn’t interested in her anymore.

She’s emotionally abusive towards those kids, Safiyah and Poppy particularly. It’s obvious that Florrie is the favourite because she’s the only one out of the 3 that they actually genuinely wanted. She’s gone on camera herself saying that Safiyah was an unplanned pregnancy and that her parents weren’t happy about it and told her not to go through with the pregnancy. Who the duck admits that on camera about their own child?

It’s absolutely disgusting behaviour. My heart breaks for those kids. They deserve so much better than that for a parent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
My heart aches for Poppy. Her comment re going from 2 to 3 children. How disrespectful :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So she posts about wanting a holiday. He posts about holidays. And now, conveniently, she is being asked multiple questions about whether they want a holiday and where would they want to go...

Anyone think that she wants a freebie holiday? Bloody leech!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m laughing here

“I’ll never let the online world consume me again”

Ahhhahaha!

Yeah Reb - that’s why you can’t put your phone away for 5 minutes and the first thing you do on a morning is go onto Instagram and film a pointless story of you in bed with Poppy who desperately needs a nappy change and breakfast - but not until you’ve pouted at yourself on camera for 20minutes first.

Narcissistic moron.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
My heart bleeds re her comment on how to avoid having a third child. If this is her sense of humour, then it stinks.
Not disputing that people can say this between friends while having a couple of drinks, but to put this out to the wide open web is an absolute disgrace.

Also cannot believe her comment re haters and how this forced Lee back to work. Lee has lost his, so Reb it is time you grew a pair of balls. F&£#ing grow up and for once in your life take responsibility for YOUR actions that resulted in the demise of your “influencer” business. You were never that bloody good at it anyway, so even if you had not f’d it up so quickly, it would have come to its natural end anyway.

Edit - kept a couple of the screen shots on her answers to the Q&A. Never gone to companies before, but going to keep these just in case I feel the need to. Sure they would not be impressed with her after they see copies of these.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
On her Instagram she's blaming everyone else for Lee going back to work. She really is priceless!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
It still astounds me that she she actually take no blame in their downfall, everyone else’s fault bar her own, she needs a good boot up the arse

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.