Mrs Meldrum #55 Stop trying to make Flossie happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys sorry for radio silence today real life and parenting got in the way.
Welcome to newbie fallen sheep dont feel bad we were all taken in once!
Where do I start theres so much catch up and cover.
Jodpurs and riding wear to playgroup pretentious **** she cant afford cold riding lessons as she said she return when weather got warmer she never did neither did the girl's so I conclude the lessons were gifted or highly discounted.
She just wanted to sound and look posh in her Durberry boots and Barbour jacket its all fur coat and no knickers.
It was like she felt ski holiday also gifted elevated her to new social standing says the Lee who cant afford a child size kilt for a dance!
The leased BMW went back(lee cried) and stuck with a 2nd hand s max from Evans Halshaw.

Talking of cocunt no 2 its easy overpay a small mortgage when you only have small one and good income because you dident declare to fans you only half owned the last house with Aberdeen council you in fact benefited from social housing so sorry Scottish tax payers you gave the Meldrums a helping hand into the property ladder that they even now fail to appreciate.
Its quite obvious they over extended themselves with new house as Lee showed how he felt on deleted vlog and Meldrum Ltd accounts were not that high.
It was massive jump to owning half a council house spending lots on it then moving to murder mansion.
Cue much speculation here which eventually led to fact Halifax had given them a mortgage and both cocunts were named owners.
We too have mortgage with Halifax and they great option with self employed or contacters with variable income.
You provide highest 3 play slips however they not stupid they still reduced mortgage in principal amount to actual amount we could borrow once we found a house by few grand
I believe all new mortgages factor in stress test if interest rates rose to 10%they could afford repayments.

Theres no telling if Scotland went independent how their economy would fare that still seems to be SNP goal
To be mortgaged upto hilt with doom predictions Brexit seems risky strategy.
But she never considers long term or wider picture what Reb wants Reb gets.
By look of house garden party freinds havent upsized to ridiculous large properties.
What's more worrying is neighbouring properties in better more modern condition selling for less than Meldrums paid!
Sure they could sell but given property grim history and fact they hardly invested in modernising it means selling at a loss.
Rebbecca is optimistic it seems saying they can afford a ski holiday next year but the last one was gifted.
Its unclear that the many free holidays from Neilson have ended and it really wouldent be the same without the piste basher experience.
The whole its not my forever home is to save face because they sell as they have no choice.
Some free cleaning stuff from Procter and gamble wasted on stinky sloth wont pay high mortgage or council tax.
She also cant fund the excellent private education Saccone Joly have invested in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see Mrs Meldurm (🤣) is setting up for lots more aff links... it’s so obvious this is her

9A3843F8-170D-4CD4-8E22-B8CBD2AC3356.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I refuse to watch the vlog, not ready to be bored off to sleep jsut yet. Anyone noticed how in the description box she’s put the aff link for 3 products mentioned in the vlog?? How desperate is she for money....

Reactions: 8
“Mortgaged up to the eyeballs” wait I’m confused I thought Lee said they “overpaid” their mortgage 🙄 Must have been tit as usual from Banchory’s resident billy bullshitters.

Reactions: 17
I refuse to watch the vlog, not ready to be bored off to sleep jsut yet. Anyone noticed how in the description box she’s put the aff link for 3 products mentioned in the vlog?? How desperate is she for money....
Rebeggar strikes again 🙄

Reactions: 7
So , we have this 'trolls' petiton now! I have to say I dont always agree with what is sai don here - it can IMHO get a bit too much like ripping her a new one for the sake of it from time to time, and I do believe that MANY of us would not say boo to a bluddy goose should it greet us in person. BUT, I always thought trolling was DIRECT targeted demeaning or bullying behaviour? Like if someone posted "omg, you look rank in that, why do o insist on doing X,Y,Z".
Surely forums are what you would class as places where there is a degree of freedom of speak - obviously with limits. But, people should be free to express their opinions of others if they wish, if they are NOT directed at the individual.
When I was younger this all went on, just 100% behind your back with groups as we didnt have this type of Social Media in my youf.

Reactions: 17
I bet she’s foaming at the mouth with excitement over this Jesy Nelson programme about to start. Plenty of passive aggressive insta stories for her to post!

She will be in her element here.
Plenty of content for her to eek out from it -
So , we have this 'trolls' petiton now! I have to say I dont always agree with what is sai don here - it can IMHO get a bit too much like ripping her a new one for the sake of it from time to time, and I do believe that MANY of us would not say boo to a bluddy goose should it greet us in person. BUT, I always thought trolling was DIRECT targeted demeaning or bullying behaviour? Like if someone posted "omg, you look rank in that, why do o insist on doing X,Y,Z".
Surely forums are what you would class as places where there is a degree of freedom of speak - obviously with limits. But, people should be free to express their opinions of others if they wish, if they are NOT directed at the individual.
When I was younger this all went on, just 100% behind your back with groups as we didnt have this type of Social Media in my youf.

Exactly.

The petition set up by Bobby Norris is quite right. I agree with it. Trolling, like the kind that’s happened to Jesy Nelson etc is wrong.

However- posting comments on a public forum about a BUSINESS entity is NOT the same thing. Otherwise we wouldn’t have gossip magazines, gossip websites, newspapers etc
We wouldn’t have food critics or music critics.
We wouldn’t have trip advisor or people posting reviews on Facebook etc

Public opinion is allowed.
Free speech is allowed.

If people are reading what is written about them on forums/in magazines and they are choosing to seek that content out then that’s their choice but that is NOT trolling!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New title Mrs M with that orange fi
She will be in her element here.
Plenty of content for her to eek out from it -

Exactly.

The petition set up by Bobby Norris is quite right. I agree with it. Trolling, like the kind that’s happened to Jesy Nelson etc is wrong.

However- posting comments on a public forum about a BUSINESS entity is NOT the same thing. Otherwise we wouldn’t have gossip magazines, gossip websites, newspapers etc
We wouldn’t have food critics or music critics.
We wouldn’t have trip advisor or people posting reviews on Facebook etc

Public opinion is allowed.
Free speech is allowed.

If people are reading what is written about them on forums/in magazines and they are choosing to seek that content out then that’s their choice but that is NOT trolling!
she has never understood the term trolling. Always seeking out ways to be the victim is our Rebs!

If I was her I wouldn’t mention it again. As the person who posted fat people shouldn’t wear skinny jeans and Jesy got the same comment but with leggings. Was it her I wonder?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.