Mrs Meldrum #55 Stop trying to make Flossie happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she has forgiven us! šŸ˜‡

Thatā€™s big of you Reb, Iā€™ve been really worried if you would EVER forgive us for what YOU did.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've been away from here a while, not really watched her for 3 weeks but caught up on a few vlogs earlier while bored out of curiosity. WTF! She's still as despicable as ever in the way she treats and talks about Poppy, leaving her alone to eat, the way she was looking at her and talking about her in the cafe after shopping, letting her into that filthy poo ridden guinea pig cage and letting her pick up the poo with her bare hands! She disgusts me!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As if she genuinely wrote the response ā€œcondoms.ā€ to someone considering adding to their family.

Rebecca, you have a healthy, happy, thriving toddler. Yes, she may push your buttons at times but no two children are the same. Embrace her personality, bond with her without your camera shoved in her face.

Honestly, that makes my heart hurt for that poor toot. Imagine growing up to think of your parents could have gone back in time they might not have had you. Thatā€™s basically what sheā€™s saying when she writes tit like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She's the 'youtuber' I actually despise the most. And that's saying something. Poor poor poppy, hope she gives her absolute hell when she's older

Reactions: 17
Your greed, inability to tell the truth and narcissism led to your children not having their father around most of the time. It's not about you. It's about your kids. They have been earning money for your family for years. Your feed in full of them. Your ad's and gifts are 95% because of them. Get a job and shut up moaning wingebag.

Also, Stop telling the entire world your daughter was a mistake and she's a hindrance. She's a product of her environment. Get off your phone and parent her correctly. You show more patience and kindness to that dog than your own poor kid. She will hate you when she see's all this when she's older and it will be more than warrented. Deal with it now. Get yourself therapy. Put your phone down. Get a job. Or don't but be an actual stay at home MUM. Not a stay at home bum. There's big a difference between the two.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched the SJ's 'apology'.. If only Mrs M had done something similar??
Thought their apology vlog was a pee take!! They were back tracking because they know they dropped a bomb!! They put that little girl in a cold shower as a punishment, pure and simple, they should be investigated imo. Cruel and humiliating.

Reactions: 27
She is absolutely vile about poppy, replying ā€œcondomsā€ when asking for advice when considering a 3rd child!!!! Actually makes my blood boil, she honestly doesnā€™t deserve those poor girls. They will have so many issues.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she has called off the Scotland Yard investigation now that she has forgiven us trolls or should we still expect a knock at the door :unsure:šŸ„“:m

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Havenā€™t posted for a while, was around a lot when the racism scandal happened, but isnā€™t this terrible, some people cannot have children and for her to suggest condoms instead of another child Is disgraceful, Iā€™m so glad poppy isnā€™t old enough to understand this !!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh booo bloody hoooo......Lee has to go to work, so what.?? Why donā€™t you go aswell? And why say you are watching g money yet list dog breeds that cost a fortune? Sheā€™s such a silly little girl, stomping her feet!,, big girl boss could not run her company properly and couldnā€™t fake a nice personality to fool everyone.

Anyone still unsure about the whole KKK comment and how she behaved afterwards should watch ā€˜ a black and white killingā€™ on BBC catch up, itā€™s horrific.

Reactions: 28
Havenā€™t posted for a while, was around a lot when the racism scandal happened, but isnā€™t this terrible, some people cannot have children and for her to suggest condoms instead of another child Is disgraceful, Iā€™m so glad poppy isnā€™t old enough to understand this !!
Think it will get a few comments, story will be deleted followed by a mini melt down and a no fucks given selfie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Think it will get a few comments, story will be deleted deleted followed by a mini melt down and a no fucks given selfie
I hope so, I just think itā€™s so out of order when so many people canā€™t have children how clearly rude she is about poppy being a nightmare and allowing her children to call her savage, sheā€™s a feisty child, maybe parent her???

• Angry
Reactions: 13
In all fairness, from what Iā€™ve seen of P, sheā€™s a normal two year old. Thereā€™s nothing ā€œsavageā€ that Iā€™ve seen.

Reactions: 35
I laughed when she said poppy is good with the Guinea pigs, as poppy held the Guinea pig down so it couldā€™nt move even if it wanted tošŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I donā€™t think thereā€™s going to be an apology for lift gate then?

She just gets more and more unbelievable.

But, yes, cheers for the forgiveness Edgy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.