Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get annual leave when working offshore you need to take the time when not away. Holiday entitlement is included in salary.
Maybe different companies have different policies when it comes to holidays then? My ex husband works offshore and is entitled to 6 weeks paid annual leave. I know a few guys who had the whole summer holidays off work - their 3 weeks onshore as per their rota and then took a couple weeks paid holidays.

Reactions: 1
I was just trying to upload that screenshot.

Anyway, here's another one... Its not RLS.

She’s just throwing a random medical condition out there to get lots of engagement from the sheep.
She can’t accept that she’s got no maternal bond with Poppy - because all she does is use her for Instagram fodder.

Interesting that a post about Poppy is posted with a photo of favourite child Florrie... 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Poor Poppalicious might be broken but here's a heavily edited picture of me and my favourite child.

Try feeding your child properly and not picnic plates of high fat processed shite, stimulating her physically as well as mentally (that means playing with her, reading with her etc not just watching tv or leaving her to play while you put on your train track eyebrows) and having an appropriate nap and bedtime routine.

Or just use that sleepy feet that you were peddling that was so so amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahh sad day in meldrum household.
The bmw is off to pastures new.
Enjoy the Ford s max guys we find it a fab car.
Car is being “ picked up” which usually means it was leased from a garage aka rented... so there Not downsizing to 1 car for running costs etc it’s that they don’t actually own the car

Reactions: 17
*Rebecca has a sore knee*
Rebecca: makes a GP appointment the next day

*Rebecca thinks Poppy has a medical condition*
Rebecca: complains about how little sleep she has had
Rebecca: complains some more
Rebecca: more complaining
Rebecca: waits 9 months
Rebecca: uses it for engagement on insta

If only she treated her kids as well as she treats herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Heather from Imperfectly Perfect Parent said a while ago the she had read or been told to increase engagement on your Instagram you should have a theme or same filter. This is why Rebecca has her filter because there must be statistics out there that shows that if you have a filter it increases the number of follows. Basically that filter gets her more customers to sell to. She could at least be honest about it...ha! Never going to happen

Reactions: 10
Heather from Imperfectly Perfect Parent said a while ago the she had read or been told to increase engagement on your Instagram you should have a theme or same filter. This is why Rebecca has her filter because there must be statistics out there that shows that if you have a filter it increases the number of follows. Basically that filter gets her more customers to sell to. She could at least be honest about it...ha! Never going to happen
But this is bull because I hate when people have a theme it actually makes me unfollow them.

Reactions: 11
9 months why no gp appointment yet
Why no mention before
Why does that post about poppy not include pic of poppy.
Poppy is energetic/ bored with poor routine and too much napping in the day.
Her diets not always great.

Reactions: 12
I reckon Neilson will still gift them another break.
Really? Neilsons were named in the Daily Mail racism article so I’d be really surprised if they’d want to continue their association with the meldrums after the damage done. Their Instagram took a hammering as well, remember. PR disaster for them. They have so many bloggers they could choose instead.

She actually put me off them when we was looking at them because they all got a mass of food poisoning if anyone remembers that tit show?
No it was Norovirus that they brought with them (I’m sure at least one was ill on the flight over) and then they happily spread to all the other guests. That really annoyed me. So irresponsible when people do that.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure what i’m Rolling my eyes about most...
- picture of favourite child on post about ‘littleist’
- after how many months of bad sleep, just thinking to pull a mattress through to lie next to feral pops
- thinking for 9 MONThs that there might be a medical issue (admittedly one that may not have a cure, but just asking for advice now)

Is Melds going to be travelling by scooter once he’s back home? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Poppy. Post about her health and pic of the favourite child. I can see Safiyah and Poppy resenting their narcissist mother as they get older. Defiantly troubled teen times ahead.

Reactions: 12
She’s just throwing a random medical condition out there to get lots of engagement from the sheep.
She can’t accept that she’s got no maternal bond with Poppy - because all she does is use her for Instagram fodder.

Interesting that a post about Poppy is posted with a photo of favourite child Florrie... 😳
Yes, tanned little brunette looking Florrie as opposed to the real like version where she has auburn hair and fair skin. So long as it doesn’t affect the “theme” forget altering the appearance of your child.

What delights other than the trampoline oh and sorry going to Union Square to go shopping where thrust upon Poppy yesterday that would have stimulated her plenty to encourage a lovely evenings sleep? Ah that’s right, she possibly watched her Dad take a picture of her big sister taking a picture of their mum on the drive then she got to bounce on the trampoline so her dad could upload it to Instagram while he cackles like a hyena.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Didnt she use some restless oil on p and it helped? Maybe it isnt working anymore when she doesnt get paid for it😳

Reactions: 13
I think that all the excessive sleeping she has made Poppy do since birth (don't think I've ever seen a baby be put to bed so much during the day, sleeping bag on, black out blinds, door shut, goodnight (10am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm!) is actually paying her back right now. Karma at it's best! Poppy is done with sleeping! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Karma is a wonderful thing! I remember my knobhead brother in law boasting about what a wonderful routine their six week old was in with sleep, put her down at such and such time, settles herself to sleep in moments, sleeps til blah, quick dream feed, back down and sleeps til whatever, it’s all in the training, just need a good routine, no reason for sleepless nights etc. Fast forward six months to child from hell who only slept for a couple of hours at a stretch interspersed with three to four hours of being actively up in the early hours of the morning. It was wonderful to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I totally agree. All that napping during the day plus under stimulation when she’s awake is keeping her up at night. Plus the insecurity of her main care giver going away every 2 weeks. Poor child.

Reactions: 13
Car is being “ picked up” which usually means it was leased from a garage aka rented... so there Not downsizing to 1 car for running costs etc it’s that they don’t actually own the car
The BMW would have been leased/PCP as most ‘hot hatches’ are these days....£250-£300 a month is affordable on an influencers salary of over 90k a year. There will be a replacement PCP/lease deal on the drive soon.

Reactions: 6
😁😁😁 what an absolute tool Lee ‘scooter boy’ Meldrum is , a James Blunt song about saying goodbye to a leased car 🙄.

He must be a laughing stock and if he isn’t he should be !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.