Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That “biggest” “littlest” “middlest” crap annoys me to no end!
Also when they refer to their partner as “this one!”
God, just speak like an actual grown up 😤

Reactions: 22
Movie night treat for poor S after her mother outted her as not liking one of her teachers but first let me upload a photo for the gram so I can expose my child some more.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There's def a holiday planned, why would anyone buy 3 pairs of shorts (plus the rest I have no doubt) when it's the end of the summer and they are (cough cough) broke.... 🤥. Liar, liar, pants on fire....
To cash in on H&M affiliate links then return them. Schools not off properly until October now I don’t think so will be surprised if there’s a holiday before then.

Reactions: 3
To cash in on H&M affiliate links then return them. Schools not off properly until October now I don’t think so will be surprised if there’s a holiday before then.

They have never cared about term times before when going on holidays, intact she’s been very vocal about how she’s not arsed about taking the kids out of school etc. It won’t matter to her.

Reactions: 9
They have never cared about term times before when going on holidays, intact she’s been very vocal about how she’s not arsed about taking the kids out of school etc. It won’t matter to her.
Ah ok I didn’t know. I’m not precious about that tbh especially in primary but that’s a whole other thread 😅I just didn’t think they would do it with a P1. Time will tell!

Edited to add: P1 and a new job but I guess that’s different than with a weeks on and off rotation off shore , most other jobs you’d serve some time first before looking to book annual leave

Reactions: 4
Ah ok I didn’t know. I’m not precious about that tbh especially in primary but that’s a whole other thread 😅I just didn’t think they would do it with a P1. Time will tell!

Edited to add: P1 and a new job but I guess that’s different than with a weeks on and off rotation off shore , most other jobs you’d serve some time first before looking to book annual leave
They don’t get annual leave they have to have holidays on their weeks onshore.
I would never take my p1 out of school for a holiday this early on they have so much settling in to do and new friendships to build I feel it’s too unsettling in my personal opinion.

Reactions: 10
Maybe mummy and daddy wanted to treat them as they had such a hard year and poppys sadly never seen disney.
Shes so so happy and so so fortunate.
I be baffled if its another gifted break jow shes broke ties with channel mum.
If that bloody woman has been gifted a bleeping holiday after everything that’s gone on I will be on the warpath 🤬

Is it just me, or does it feel like Pat the twit's been back on shore FOREVER!!!
...but he’s gifted us some proper belting memories to last us the next fortnight he’s away. Let’s see... he filmed his wife’s crotch close up and letched while she was working out, he showed us his gym (sex) face whilst lifting tiny wee mini baby 1lb weights, then topped it off with displaying his macho manly super sexy very speedy scooting skills in public! Weeeeeeeeeee! 🛴

Top value. Lee, thanks for the memories! See you in 2 weeks 👋 👋 👋

There's def a holiday planned, why would anyone buy 3 pairs of shorts (plus the rest I have no doubt) when it's the end of the summer and they are (cough cough) broke.... 🤥. Liar, liar, pants on fire....
I bet this is the longest Grabbys gone in her entire life without a bloody holiday. What’s it been? 4/5 months? Bless her cotton socks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Their long term relationship is really odd.
Shes done crap job marketing their resorts
Never seen them gift other infleunecers
She actually put me off them when we was looking at them because they all got a mass of food poisoning if anyone remembers that tit show?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% going on
Holiday

My bet is on them
Going to Florida with Mummy & Daddy Cannon in September......
They’ve both (L&R) reminded us recently that their most favourite place they’ve been on holiday is Anna Maria Island, Florida. Maybe a coincidence.

Reactions: 8
They’ve both (L&R) reminded us recently that their most favourite place they’ve been on holiday is Anna Maria Island, Florida. Maybe a coincidence.
Poppy had a meltdown on flight to France for goodness sake.. how do they think she will be for 9 hours?? 🙄🙄 that's if they do decide to take them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know when I hear people calling their Partner Dad or Daddy it makes me physically sick! They sleep with their partners and call them Dad/Daddy 🤮🤢 it’s wrong on every level but maybe it’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
We do this 😂🙈 but with good reason, I was sick of hearing my at the time 2 year old screeching "jade! Jade!" When she wanted me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don’t get annual leave they have to have holidays on their weeks onshore.
I would never take my p1 out of school for a holiday this early on they have so much settling in to do and new friendships to build I feel it’s too unsettling in my personal opinion.
If you work offshore you do get annual leave, you’re entitled to the same holidays as in any other job.

Reactions: 1
Movie night treat for poor S after her mother outted her as not liking one of her teachers but first let me upload a photo for the gram so I can expose my child some more.
How can a parent even consider to expose her child like this? I get so angry 💔

If you work offshore you do get annual leave, you’re entitled to the same holidays as in any other job.
Don’t get annual leave when working offshore you need to take the time when not away. Holiday entitlement is included in salary.

They’ve thought for 9 MONTHS that Poppy has restless leg syndrome... but haven’t bothered to investigate?

bleeping hell.

🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.