Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't dare tell my husband he has to work harder, longer and earn more because I don't want to work anymore. How has she allowed herself to ruin the perfect situation they were in? She's said before he's gone back in the name of teamwork but all I've heard is how she was the sole earner & she's now solo parenting. Where was the teamwork when she was supposed to provide for her family? She sets women back, she really does. We're all pushing for equal pay and better working rights and she's pisses all over it by reverting back to the bloody 1930's. Also, when was the last time they PAID for a holiday?! Dropped to one car? You mean that giant environment killing one yeh? Well atleast you're hanging your washing out to reduce your carbon footprint eh. She thinks people dislike her for no reason and it's not fair. She's got no idea she's a narcissistic, greedy, lying, crook. These are unfavourable traits Rebecca, people aren't calling you out because you're just a div, everyone like you is called out. Only you think you're special enough to think it's for no good reason. Take a very long look in the mirror. Not your phone. Have a think about what the universe is handing to you after what you've put out there. And just stop. It's that easy.
And what would she do if her and Lee split up? She’s got nothing solid to fall back on.

Reactions: 11
Why despite being corrected and time lines of videos he gave up work and big changes is she overexagarating saying 3 years instead of 2 .5 years.
When they had the meldrum,Lee filmed and edited.
The drone footgage and lots photography is all him
Hes replying to messages and comments on both their social media.
Hes providing childcare giving her time to create content/shop hauls and do blogger events so how exactly was she sole earner.
She keeps saying they a team.
Yet backtracks and has to prove she does more.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't dare tell my husband he has to work harder, longer and earn more because I don't want to work anymore. How has she allowed herself to ruin the perfect situation they were in? She's said before he's gone back in the name of teamwork but all I've heard is how she was the sole earner & she's now solo parenting. Where was the teamwork when she was supposed to provide for her family? She sets women back, she really does. We're all pushing for equal pay and better working rights and she's pisses all over it by reverting back to the bloody 1930's. Also, when was the last time they PAID for a holiday?! Dropped to one car? You mean that giant environment killing one yeh? Well atleast you're hanging your washing out to reduce your carbon footprint eh. She thinks people dislike her for no reason and it's not fair. She's got no idea she's a narcissistic, greedy, lying, crook. These are unfavourable traits Rebecca, people aren't calling you out because you're just a div, everyone like you is called out. Only you think you're special enough to think it's for no good reason. Take a very long look in the mirror. Not your phone. Have a think about what the universe is handing to you after what you've put out there. And just stop. It's that easy.
Yes this!

I earn more than my husband because we decided it’s better for him to get a lower paid job that fits in better with family time. He was working really unsociable hours before but we don’t need a bigger house or the newest car, time is more important. I was also privileged enough to have the opportunity to go to University so I could earn a good wage. My husband never had the same opportunities as me.

Reactions: 17
So she has decided not to show her parents and friend in videos because of all the hate....What about your children???? They are ok to deal with the hate??? Oh no you are using them to make money...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So she has decided not to show her parents and friend in videos because of all the hate....What about your children???? They are ok to deal with the hate??? Oh no you are using them to make money...
Hit the nail on the head there!!!

Parents/friends now don’t need to be on camera - although wasn’t Grandad on film not so long ago, with Rebecca making a fool out of him as usual for content? Friends were more than happy to be on film when they were enjoying the free Neilson holidays and the free stays at the fairmont hotel. But now it doesn’t suit. But yeah - the 3 children will continue to be pimped out on camera for content - to hell with any hate or creepy pedophiles who may be looking at them - just continue to use them as much as possible.

bleeping morons.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s a classic narcissist. My mother is one. All me, me, me and how much I do for everyone. The way she treats the girls is similar to how my sister and I were treated as children. Nothing we did was ever good enough, no matter how hard we tried to please.

I left home at 16, and had a rocky relationship with my mother until I finally cut her out of my life completely 10 years ago and was the best decision I ever made.
I've just recently realised the same about my parents, and completely cut them out. I already feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. My sister has done the same, and we both left home at 17. We each have children of our own so not only have my parents lost daughter's but grandchildren 😔

Hopefully Rebecca will learn and try and change her ways before she irreparably damages the relationship she has with her daughter's 🤞

• Sad
Why so much hate for a genuinely nice girl? I’ve been watching Mrs M since day 1. She has a lovely family and I’m quite envious (which I’m sure a lot of others are too), just don’t see what she is doing so wrong... I wouldn’t turn down the opportunities she’s had either.
You are deluded if you think she’s a “nice girl”

Go back, read all the threads on here from start to finish. Then come back to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why so much hate for a genuinely nice girl? I’ve been watching Mrs M since day 1. She has a lovely family and I’m quite envious (which I’m sure a lot of others are too), just don’t see what she is doing so wrong... I wouldn’t turn down the opportunities she’s had either.
How do you know she’s nice? It’s very difficult to realise you’re being manipulated.

Reactions: 17
Oh gawd. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m definitely not envious
Now off you pop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is sarcasm yes? It's so hard to tell from a post sometimes! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it’s subjective.. sorry
You think she’s a nice girl?

She’s uses her kids for content - literally pimping them out!

She’s constantly lies about everything. What you are watching is all fake. It’s all a load of rubbish. You need to open your eyes - you are being played!

• Heart
Why despite being corrected and time lines of videos he gave up work and big changes is she overexagarating saying 3 years instead of 2 .5 years.
When they had the meldrum,Lee filmed and edited.
The drone footgage and lots photography is all him
Hes replying to messages and comments on both their social media.
Hes providing childcare giving her time to create content/shop hauls and do blogger events so how exactly was she sole earner.
She keeps saying they a team.
Yet backtracks and has to prove she does more.
Totally agree with this she was never happy he was more popular so put an end to that, that's when I saw the other side of her she was constantly miserable when Lee had all the messages directed at him...

Reactions: 12
"not over pay mortgage" didn't she say they really, really stretched themselves to get the bigger mortgage and bigger house? Overpay, really?

"only one car" because for nearly half the year you only need one car because you shipped the breadwinner off somewhere he doesn't need a car!

"sell instead of donate old clothes" but you get most of them for free. You've been selling kids clothes for atleast a year for stupid prices and also making money from the postage costs. The ones you do buy are used for haul videos so the ones you keep and not return (this should be illegal I think, buying good for the purpose of content and then returning them) are probably added to your business expenses.

You could not get your nails done. Oh but hold on you're promoting who does them so they're probably free.

You could not go the gym. Oh but hold on you get that free too.

You could spend less on your make up and skincare. Oh yeh hold on again, you get that free too.

It looks to me that if you spend less, you need less. Want isn't the same as need. For example you WANT an expensive big house, big car, nice nails and just stuff. Your kids NEED their dad. Put your big girl pants on and go to bloody work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Envious ? Of what ?
Don't make me laugh 😂

Reactions: 13
This is the world we live in, it’s the norm, if people don’t agree shouldn’t watch her content.. 🤔

Bore off. 🙄
You love her so much? Go start a rave thread for her, but watch out for the tumbleweed underfoot.

This is the world we live in, it’s the norm, if people don’t agree shouldn’t watch her content.. 🤔
Also - you think it’s normal for parents to serve their children up on a platter for pedophiles to watch online?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
See this really pisses me off. That statement right there! If she can’t handle the criticism she shouldn’t be making it public. It works both ways. And for your information I don’t watch her. Because she’s a knobhead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's saying she was the sold earner for 3 years? That's an incorrect statements isn't it? (LIE) I hope her kids don't dislike her when they're older for ruining their childhood with their dad around.
She's saying she was the sold earner for 3 years? That's an incorrect statements isn't it? (LIE) I hope her kids don't dislike her when they're older for ruining their childhood with their dad around.
Why is it on for father's to be the sole earner (aka before YouTube took off) but she's making such a huge deal of it such a martyr ... How about you just took one for the team but good grief didn't/don't we all know you weren't happy 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.