Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also calling bullshit on the “proof” about the kitchen.
Happy to eat my words though.....

Reactions: 7
Welcome back pat. Morning in the gym. Afternoon with my chums.
She will be crying again soon about how she so so misses her best friend when he is away, we know she misses his childcare duties and cooking and cleaning but she clearly not wanting to spend time with him anymore than with her bairns 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They’re on a date to the gym this morning tho! Loves young dream honing their perfect bodies together whilst we get to watch! Lucky us! 💕

Up close and personal with Rebs crotch whilst doing sit ups. It’s a regular feature now.

Lee and his bony arse sticking out with his terrible form doing his kettle bell workout at the gym this morning tho is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry edgylegend, starting to feel this too. Will eat my Hobbit if proven wrong. I just don’t believe she could be THAT stupid to continue to lie about something so insignificant.

I do wonder if she likes the “trolling” though, in the regard it keeps her relevant and talked about. Her numbers keep going up. And she’s stoking the fire again with comments this morning.

P.S. Fablon is cheap and tacky Reb. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 9
It’s on it’s way hopefully?! 😣

Reb on stories this morning saying that apparently some people are questioning whether they painted the kitchen as the finish is so so so good? But it’s all down to....using a roller! Ah! Now we see! Of course! What is this magical tool of which you speak?! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she changed the latest vlog title. I’m sure it was something like ‘life of an offshore wife’ and now it’s just ‘how I’m coping’??
I wonder if, after the ‘box of washing powder in the window’ comments she was getting a few too many dodgy viewers/commenters/messages! Hence the change in you tube title!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the heck?! Pat with those kettlebells looks like my 90 yr old granny trying to pick up her shopping bags....😂
Spat out my coffee 🤣

I’m never one to mock people going to the gym, running etc regardless of what they look like doing it. However these two filming in the gym (and anyone else who does so) is something I feel very strongly about. I’m confident and competent in the gym but I would be mortified if I ever ended up in the back of someone’s footage, whether that was seen by 10 people or 100k. I’ve addressed this with Teeny Tiny but it won’t surprise you all to know that I didn’t receive a response 🙃

Reactions: 20
Why do they think anyone wants to see footage of them in the gym?

NO ONE GIVES A duck.

Wee Mr Muscle there with his tic tac body and herself who’s more a gym poser than an actual gym grafter.

Loosers.

“Oh aye how’s that feelin’ babe?!”

Oh duck off Nanny Mcfee.

These two just don’t realise they are a laughing stock, do they?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve had a break from the meldrum tit show but catching up with these treads I just had to watch this mornings stories ...

She said “send energy” or something to that effect because she didn’t sleep well last night with the terrible 2 year old .. sorry reb but send energy for what? So you can get your flat arse in the gym with your hubby and so you can mooch about with your pals and do sweet f a. Do us a favour reb and just duck off, you look like the laziest SAHM on the bloody planet.

She said the paint is “such good value for money” but has written that the paint is gifted. DO YOU NOT SEE HOW THIS LOOKS REB? You bleeping idiot

I don’t think anyone is saying we don’t think you did it yourself because it looks too good (it does look good - not to my taste mind) the reason we think you’re lying is because you did it in a few hours and like I said above, you are the laziest person any of us have ever seen.

I also do not like poking fun at people at the gym or working out etc. But come on, they’re asking for it right??
The way he asks how’s that’s feeling sounds really perverted? Nah? Just me? 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve had a break from the meldrum tit show but catching up with these treads I just had to watch this mornings stories ...

She said “send energy” or something to that effect because she didn’t sleep well last night with the terrible 2 year old .. sorry reb but send energy for what? So you can get your flat arse in the gym with your hubby and so you can mooch about with your pals and do sweet f a. Do us a favour reb and just duck off, you look like the laziest SAHM on the bloody planet.

She said the paint is “such good value for money” but has written that the paint is gifted. DO YOU NOT SEE HOW THIS LOOKS REB? You bleeping idiot

I don’t think anyone is saying we don’t think you did it yourself because it looks too good (it does look good - not to my taste mind) the reason we think you’re lying is because you did it in a few hours and like I said above, you are the laziest person any of us have ever seen.

I also do not like poking fun at people at the gym or working out etc. But come on, they’re asking for it right??
The way he asks how’s that’s feeling sounds really perverted? Nah? Just me? 🤢🤢🤢

*heavy breathing*

“Ohhh aye..... how’s that feelin’ Babe...?!”

He’s such a creepy wee bastard. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Yel

I don't think this the_raminator1 is doing his training business any good by sharing videos of clients. That would put many people right off, plus he's not actually helping to correct their form.

"This gifted paint is such good value" :LOL: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't think this the_raminator1 is doing his training business any good by sharing videos of clients. That would put many people right off, plus he's not actually helping to correct their form.

"This gifted paint is such good value" :LOL::rolleyes:

View attachment 32389
Lee honestly looks like a wee 12 year old. He’s so tiny. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.