Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah her mum is fair game. She’s been on here a few times giving it large trying to derail the threads. She’s also very active watching other people’s social media accounts to try and spook people (Kelly Organised Motherhood, messiah Etc)
Mrs "cute little starter home" Cannon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her insta stories are actually embarrassing. Sorry guys I don't reply to comments on my videos after the first night. I don't have a big team of people doing it for me. Emily Norris manages it and has a much bigger platform 🙄
It’s not as if she has just recently stopped replying to comments. Unless it was a paid advert she rarely seemed to reply in a meaningful way to more than a handful of comments.
Considering it was her full time, very well paid job and Lee gave up his job so she could focus on it full time, that is pretty pathetic.
In her position any responsible business owner would set aside a fixed amount of time each working day to devote to engagement, emails, DM’s etc, time when she should have been in her girl office (🙄) doing admin, content creation, thorough editing (not the half arsed slap dash tit she churns out) while Lee got on with child care and running the household. But no, me time and ramming were more important. And the rest GUYS, is history!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly dont get it at all.
Since she screwed up you tube veiws and ad sense is where she makes her money.
Shes only been putting out 1 to 2 videos most weeks.
2 channel mums much bigger following lucy jessica carter with 205k and emily Norris over 450k.
Looked at their vlogs around 200 comments seems to be an average for most of them depending on the video.
They have neither replied or hearted every single comment maybe that's why their channels are growing.
I dont think either of them have a team.
Rebs new freinds brummy has a manager hut its her husband that helps with comments and ptwm has a team but hardly any do so where does she get idea others do is baffling.
I follow lots you tubers some with much bigger followings
Why does Reb think shes huge you tuber with only 110k followers?
Last nights meldrum vlog has 73
Her previous vlogs kitchen and others just over 200 thats not that much if you break it down into small segments of day early morming or late at night.
This is the 2nd time she stated this crap i dont have time.
In fact 3rd time in as many weeks
shes said its summer I have kids forget about me commenting to all messages and comments or even reading all comments.
Its hugely disrespectful and I hope people see this and unsubscribe/ unfollow spare yourself a boring back to school vlog.
Helen replied to all kitchen comments.
Most of the views will be tattlers watching the car crash 🤣🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think she has a 6 year old. S is 7.5 and F is 4.5. I absolutely would leave a 7.5 year old alone in the bath with the door unlocked and trust them to shout out to me if they need anything & obvs check in on them to make sure they are washing properly.
S will be 8 in Nov I think, absolutely fine to let her be in the bath on her own at this age. As long as you are close by which Reb was. I'm the first to admit I think her safety awareness is shocking especially where P is concerned, but S in the Bath! Come on. That's splitting hairs!

Reactions: 8
It’s not as if she has just recently stopped replying to comments. Unless it was a paid advert she rarely seemed to reply in a meaningful way to more than a handful of comments.
Considering it was her full time, very well paid job and Lee gave up his job so she could focus on it full time, that is pretty pathetic.
In her position any responsible business owner would set aside a fixed amount of time each working day to devote to engagement, emails, DM’s etc, time when she should have been in her girl office (🙄) doing admin, content creation, thorough editing (not the half arsed slap dash tit she churns out) while Lee got on with child care and running the household. But no, me time and ramming were more important. And the rest GUYS, is history!
This! She wants all the perks of being a vlogger but doesn’t want to be bothered with any work with regards to replying to people ect. Feels she’s entitled to carry on with doing what she wants when she wants without being bothered with people messaging

Reactions: 16
Nah her mum is fair game. She’s been on here a few times giving it large trying to derail the threads. She’s also very active watching other people’s social media accounts to try and spook people (Kelly Organised Motherhood, messiah Etc)
Weirdly, her mums account wasn’t watching my stories as much (that I noticed) while Lee was away....as soon as he’s back I notice her account watching my stories.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Can someone ban her from using the word “introvert”

She’s throwing it around all over the place at the moment. Not convinced she even knows what it means. It seems to have replaced “anxiety” and “mental health” in her box of buzz words.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weirdly, her mums account wasn’t watching my stories as much (that I noticed) while Lee was away....as soon as he’s back I notice her account watching my stories.
Out of curiosity how can you see who is watching your stories/posts if they don’t react to them?

Reactions: 4

Nothing suspicious about that is there... Oh wait! These insights are great, thank you :)

Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity how can you see who is watching your stories/posts if they don’t react to them?
Where it says the number of people who’s seen it, you can see who has viewed it too.

People you follow will automatically be shown at the top and as far as I’m aware people who watch your stories most regularly are listed directly under people you follow.

Because I’ve had my stories watched by quite a few influencers, their spouses and other family members, I’m quite vigilant in checking who has been checking out my stories.

Nothing suspicious about that is there... Oh wait! These insights are great, thank you :)
Haha what also confused me is Lee himself unblocked me. I don’t know when or why, but I only realised a few days ago when I was searching my inbox for another message sent to me around the time he blocked me (at the time of the lift incident). I saw his name in my inbox from when I’d tagged him in a story (which is why he blocked me) but then found I can now see his profile again.

Very odd behaviour indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She.is.not.an introvert.

FACT

It’s just such a boring thing to be constantly repeating. Literally like if she was saying

“I’m right handed! I’m right handed! I’m right handed!”

NOBODY GIVES A SHINY tit! It’s a totally banal, inconsequential, useless piece of non- information.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone ban her from using the word “introvert”

She’s throwing it around all over the place at the moment. Not convinced she even knows what it means. It seems to have replaced “anxiety” and “mental health” in her box of buzz words.
She is the most extrovert introvert I have ever had the displeasure of knowing , I wish she was an Introvert !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think she has a 6 year old. S is 7.5 and F is 4.5. I absolutely would leave a 7.5 year old alone in the bath with the door unlocked and trust them to shout out to me if they need anything & obvs check in on them to make sure they are washing properly.
I completely disagree. A 7 year old should be supervised around water. It takes SECONDS to drown. Unless she is seeing to an emergency, there's no reason why she shouldn't be in the bathroom with her. Sit on your phone, sure, but be in the same room. Drowning can be SILENT. Sometimes you wouldn't hear splashing and kids may not be able to 'shout' if she was under water.
If you want to take the risk, go for it, but it's not worth it imo. People always think it will never happen to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely disagree. A 7 year old should be supervised around water. It takes SECONDS to drown. Unless she is seeing to an emergency, there's no reason why she shouldn't be in the bathroom with her. Sit on your phone, sure, but be in the same room. Drowning can be SILENT. Sometimes you wouldn't hear splashing and kids may not be able to 'shout' if she was under water.
If you want to take the risk, go for it, but it's not worth it imo. People always think it will never happen to them.
I agree.
She’s old enough to be in the bath on her own but I wouldn’t leave the room personally. Particularly when it’s just to sit on you tube and Instagram. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6

What’s Golding lol 😂 she never checks what she is writing golfing 🏌️‍♀️ it should be lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.