Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was very interested in the kitchen vid but feel there’s so many more questions than answers....R says cupboard carcasses took 3 coat = 3 days min, top cupbosrd doors 2 coats = 2 days, and base unit doors 2 coats = 2 days min to allow drying between. So is that 7 days in total?? And really, primer and 1 coat gives that finish to kitchen doors done by amateurs??. I can’t see how they managed it with going out, L on courses, watching tv etc 🤷🏼‍♂️ The degreaser took a nail off but she wasn’t wearing gloves when using it 🤷🏼‍♂️. No footage of the technique for final coat going on which would have made this useful rather than a waste of time, nor the any detail of the finishing off. The vid wasn’t worth watching at all and did not make me want to purchase the paint. Would have hoped a long term flogger would have been better at this by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Plus she used the degreaser while the lower cabinet doors were in place which meant that the doors would get dirty again when they took them and the handles off. Fingerprints have more grease than you imagine when it comes to painting.

Reactions: 10
Dear Rebecca (since you’ve most certainly spent your oh so hard ‘solo parenting’ evening reading your thread)
You are probably wondering why you get criticised SO much...well let me tell you.
Everything that comes out your fake tanned faced mouth is a LIE. You didn’t do the kitchen yourselves...your followers, who let me remind you, have given you your murder mansion and pampered lifestyle you lead, would have more respect for you if you just told the truth ffs!
Que the crying ‘I didn’t upload the kitchen video for so long because I was scared of the tattlers’ blah blah. You didn’t upload it because even your dumb self knew what a load of bullshit it was. Your days as a ‘influencer’ are well and truly over just give it up (and your awful filters) already woman.

How can she call the video ‘budget transformation’ when she didn’t even pay a penny for it!!!! She didn’t even AD the video or any of the kitchen stories the entire time!

P.s you are NOT solo parenting. You are not a solo parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here we go again on the menstrual cup thing.

So so many followers have been asking her about it 🙄

I did have a laugh about it being called the “Duchess Cup”
You must feel just like Meghan Markle or Kate Middleton when you use it 👸🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The period cup gives me the boak 🤢🤢. I get it we all have them but why would you be bleeping grateful for a cup 🙄.

Reactions: 11
Towards the end of the flog when she swats the fly away that was filmed after she got her nails done last week 🤔
How far in? I had a look for change of nails, must have missed it 👍

Oh yeah... From 8.39 mins... Good spy. Probably just shooting some extra 'afters shots'... She's lying though. 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How far in? I had a look for change of nails, must have missed it 👍

Oh yeah... From 8.39 mins... Good spy. Probably just shooting some extra 'afters shots'... She's lying though. 🤥
The sheep won’t have noticed though so she’ll quickly think up another lie to cover her ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are many videos on you tube on painting cupboards.
A lot are usa based and involve 2 people and many days taking cupboard doors off and called remodels.

Mr Carrington did a UK one his kitchens tiny and it took 3 days 8hours approx.
He brought the paint himself
He explained helpful tips when painting
He showed every stage
He showed every product that he used a cupboard paint what brushes he used.
It was really informative and cheap as i know wilkos cupboard paint is £14 tin and the wilkos primer is £10.
I expect he got everything he needed from wilkos for under 30 quid.
He also dident paint his tiles.
Theres Facebook page diy on a budget and lots on there use wilko cupboard paint.
Johnson and rustoleum also do their own cupboard paint and seen some videos use chalk as doesnt require primer.
But a much more patchy finish
Rebs kitchen i assume is wood not melamine and the sanding alone would have taken days.
We have no idea what brand paint she used or primer.
Zinser primer is between 20 and 30 a tin.
I assume she user a egg shell colour matched to f&b.
No mention if brushes and rollers.
Kitchens are best painted with small microfibre roller and fine artist brush.
Invest a bit more in tools to get a better finish.
The tiles would have required a ceramic or time paint again no idea brand or cost.
So how is her video helping others?
Are any of lees chums decorators like the guy who did the garage conversion.
Maybe lees mum or brother I feel sure they had help.
So she reached out and begged helen.
Im going fo avoid decorating online and stick with brewers /homebase and crown trade for my decorating needs.
It should be labelled gifted and #AD.
Its short because hardly any footage of her or lee doing stuff.

Reactions: 8
This is the oddest thing. If she didn’t do it all herself, why not just say?! She shows poppy going down for a nap thick in mud so it’s not like we don’t know she’s a lazy one. Why would you lie about something like this? She’s very odd.

Reactions: 17
It's bizarre. Big deal if she hired someone to do it while she lay down having grapes fed to her. Who cares? I wouldn't do all that myself so I don't blame her. Or even if she said a huge thank you to her family for helping? That's showing that's she's grateful and lucky to have support. I could relate to her. But being superwoman and transforming the kitchen by herself in 5 minutes without getting paint on herself....Not relatable at all.

Edit to add - she must want the controversy. I guess it keeps her name on our lips rather than fading into a normal life. Lee's got a job now so why don't you concentrate on those girls? Time flies.

Reactions: 13
It's bizarre. Big deal if she hired someone to do it while she lay down having grapes fed to her. Who cares? I wouldn't do all that myself so I don't blame her. Or even if she said a huge thank you to her family for helping? That's showing that's she's grateful and lucky to have support. I could relate to her. But being superwoman and transforming the kitchen by herself in 5 minutes without getting paint on herself....Not relatable at all.
Agreed tell everyone paint was gifted
List each product with prices not af links
Admit its school holidays at home and lee on courses you roped in help.
Just be frigging honest.
Really poor how to video really.
Too short lacks vital info and footage.
Good luck with saving for dream kitchen what they want including structural work will be 20 to 30k that will take them ages.
Although her kitchen looks better its still not the best in terms of layout and still seems dark.

Reactions: 9
It was all very staged and convenient, zero information on the paint she was gifted or materials used... i would feel shorted changed if i was the decoration centre for the crap showcase of their paint.... it was totally delayed so they could get the paint, get it done before anyone contacted the company

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.