Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The disabled thing really shows how entitled she is. I was in bloody labour (like baby turning up an hour later type labour) and there were no spaces. Hubby dropped me off and I hobbled in on my own having contractions over the reception desk. I would never think about parking in a blue badge spot even then...
Exactly the same. OH dropped me off and I was having contractions clinging on to the handrail all along the ramp up to the hospital - luckily he managed to find a spot (about half a mile away!!) and run back, youngest arrived just 10 mins after I got to check in desk in a clinic room - didn’t make it to L&D!

I'm sure that America pics get churned out on a quarterly basis😴. I wonder if that's the most excitement she's had in her life other than going to Neilson camps.
Who genuinely posts stuff on their feed from a decade ago when you were living the crazy life as a student? I know all my student pics just make me cringe ! I’m so much happier in my life now, with my family I’ve made - it’s almost like she’s wishing she was back there 🤔

Reactions: 15
So shes been a shady fucker AGAIN!! she had that pink jumper with a tiger face on the other day in a vlog... no mention of ad or gifted in the title. TODAY she posts it on insta as Gifted. I knew full well it was gifted or an AD in her vlog!!! She wont ever change and thats why she gets so much tit.
And she was asking the kids if they liked it as the company did matching ones in kids sizes and wouldn’t it be cute if they wore the same tiger jumper? SHAMELESS 😤😤😤

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone get feeling in last disaster vlog towards the end that the girls tried to tidy the house to get postive attention.
As she did thank safaya and safaya was beaming.
I expect everyone treads on egg shells that house.
They unsure what mood she will be in day to day. Last week she was foul mood.
Shes just so up and down.
She lies about silliest of things..
Still think worth seeing gp as her behaviour us not normal.
Could it be pi polar manic depression.
She goes rock bottom to magically happy so quick.
1 day on stories shes having wonderful day the next i m feeling better than yesterday which was bad.
Must be so confusing for the kids.
By her own admissions this year she spent a lot of it in tears
I agree she is a narcissistic personality but I also think she has erratic mood swings I have a sister with Bi Polar disorder there is no middle ground she is either very down and blames everyone or she is hyper happy and no matter how strange her behaviour becomes she will not listen to anyone its a cycle and I have been dealing with
most of my life and when I became very ill and almost died she was nowhere to be seen I have cried so much over this she tells people I turned back on her not that anyone believes this as they know i have been picking up the pieces and looked after her family when she wouldn't or couldn't I have walked the streets trying to find her for 53 years I have done this and she passes me in the street as if I am a stranger mental illness/personality disorders affect the whole family even when her own daughter walked away it was me that sorted everything out for her to abandon me when I needed help unfortunately sometimes they can be so self absorbed and see only what you dont do not the thousand things you have ! I see so many similar traits in Rebecca my sister has never said sorry even to her own daughters because its not her fault my parents idnt know what do do so they just gave in to her they were frightened if her reactions so never told her off she drove them to despair at times , I will always love her but from a safe distance

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I messaged that jewellery company to say I was disappointed that they were using her to advertise their products. They messaged me back saying they gifted her that necklace a long time ago before the racist video was uploaded and have not gifted her any items since. So I doubt her obvious hints for more free jewellery will work!!!!
I asked the same about the st tropez stuff, again they said they were not aware but would not be sending again. I didn’t write anything negative, just I was disappointed.

Huh??? Showing. Gifted item, saying she’s been using it for ages, it reduces wrinkles....two hours earlier saying how has she aged so much in a year!!! Clearly it’s nit working that well then! she is STUPID!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I asked the same about the st tropez stuff, again they said they were not aware but would not be sending again. I didn’t write anything negative, just I was disappointed.

Huh??? Showing. Gifted item, saying she’s been using it for ages, it reduces wrinkles....two hours earlier saying how has she aged so much in a year!!! Clearly it’s nit working that well then! she is STUPID!!!!!

The post about having not aged well was nothing but a precursor to the ad for the daft anti aging crap she’s peddling. I think in her case it should be called “two faced”.

What a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she was asking the kids if they liked it as the company did matching ones in kids sizes and wouldn’t it be cute if they wore the same tiger jumper? SHAMELESS 😤😤😤
I dunno the company who gifted them had reshared beckys pic and then deleted that reshare same day the last time she wore it..

Reactions: 2
I dunno the company who gifted them had reshared beckys pic and then deleted that reshare same day the last time she wore it..
That’s interesting. Maybe they got some backlash. It makes me so angry that she’s still getting free items. Before long it’ll be as if nothing had happened and she’ll be raking it in again 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 5
Bet Pat can’t believe his luck... not having to share a salmon fillet between five. What a belter.
0DA6EBDF-76B0-43C3-84B2-A677ACC0AD69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I will message any company asking why they send her gifted items after the shocking ‘lift’ incident, I am never rude I am just genuinely asking why they feel she is a good fit for their company.

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs, yet another bleating "it's the weekend, I'm all alone ',' missing Lee 'tit. Get a grip of yourself, PLAN better, GO somewhere!! Leave the bloody house! Pictures?, Visit somewhere & picnic?, trip to a different town /village? ORGANISE yourself Rebecca. Movie night / pamper night with girlies. Otherwise you'll all be dreading everytime daddy goes away. Make that difficult time special, good times for you all. He's away 3 weekends AT MOST! Your parents stay 2 mins away and there's another grandma. You really are a pathetic fun sponge. 🙄
Aboyne Games today! beautiful weather, lots to see and do for the kids.... even a carnival!

• Heart
That’s interesting. Maybe they got some backlash. It makes me so angry that she’s still getting free items. Before long it’ll be as if nothing had happened and she’ll be raking it in again 😤😤😤😤
I don't think it will ever go back. These companies now just haven't done their homework. They've looked at follower numbers and posted tit out. Simples.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Alightened that has made my bloody day!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆 and knowing she won't be able to keep her eyeballs or this page makes it even better!! I am visualising her outrage and eye rubbing !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think it will ever go back. These companies now just haven't done their homework. They've looked at follower numbers and posted tit out. Simples.
I hope you’re right. It seems she’s receiving quite a lot of free stuff lately and she’s sharing it all quite brazenly. Almost as if to show that brands are working with her again and it’s business as usual after r crying in that video that trolls were frightening brands off.

Bet Pat can’t believe his luck... not having to share a salmon fillet between five. What a belter. View attachment 31443
Mmmmmmm! Kevin’s cold pudding counter 🤣

Reactions: 7
I hope you’re right. It seems she’s receiving quite a lot of free stuff lately and she’s sharing it all quite brazenly. Almost as if to show that brands are working with her again and it’s business as usual after r crying in that video that trolls were frightening brands off.

You possibly right both jewellery companies were unawares of racism scandal and said they wont work with her again as did Ellas kitchen.
Latest ones seem be some sort kids activity things she took camping.
Learning sheets
Im sure there was a few others she shared every few days.
The lion jumper.
Have i forgot any. Did anyone contact recent brands.
The nails and lashes undeclared ad really bugs as she tags but doesnt say gifted.

Last edited:

The gifted stuff she’s had recently has been pretty naff.
A box of random stuff from St Tropez
A lame anti aging thing
The green necklace was from ages ago
The jumper is hideous

She’s desperately scraping the barrel to try to appear like she’s still got it going on.
She doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You possibly right both jewellery companies were unawares of racusm scandel and said they wont work with her again as did ellas kitchen.
Latest ones seem be some sort kids activity things she took camping.
Learning sheets
Im sure there was a few others she shared every few days.
The lion jumper.
Have i forgot any. Did anyone contact recent brands.
The nails and lashes undeclared ad really bugs as she tags but doesnt say gifted.
There were those floral prints of the girls initials too. Sure there’s been more too

The gifted stuff she’s had recently has been pretty naff.
A box of random stuff from St Tropez
A lame anti aging thing
The green necklace was from ages ago
The jumper is hideous

She’s desperately scraping the barrel to try to appear like she’s still got it going on.
She doesn’t.
I wonder if she’s watching Brummy Mummy with her New York trip, new kitchen, new garden area, £100 suitcases and all her gifted Haven holidays this year so far and is weeping into her delicious berry smoothie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.