Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the name of the person that her youtube vlogs from the meldrum channel are attached to? Is there one there about the new house mortgage thing?

Sorry this is totally off topic but I’ve been wondering for a while, is Safiyah an unique spelling for Sapphire? Ive not heard it before and grabs seems to be trying to call her by her middle name instead now?

Reactions: 1
I 've heard it as an Asian name in the past when I worked in London not sure about the spelling but it could well be princess Pinocchio wanting to make a name like Sophia different and unusual so no one else in school has that name... She s that pretentious so your inference about it being alternative spelling for Sapphire could be spot on!

Reactions: 4
Sorry this is totally off topic but I’ve been wondering for a while, is Safiyah an unique spelling for Sapphire? Ive not heard it before and grabs seems to be trying to call her by her middle name instead now?
I think they wanted to name her Sofia/Sophia but thought it was too popular

My daughter had no idea what a curry was at 3 and spicier food till about 5 and we cooked some very low spice foods together and we named the new more adventurous meals after her so she was proud and wanted to eat it them. Poor poor 3 year old Safiyah. She was tired hungry and need of some comfort ... God she could have quickly have boiled some pasta with squirty tomato puree and grated cheese but no I WILL control you Safiyah. How bloody dare you whinge when I 've been such a good Mum. 😰😠 my heart breaking a bit more each new thing we see about Safiyah. that's what she thought ok to film... What other treatment did she have to endure?
My sons 3 and I’ve found if he’s tired after nursery it’s easier all round to give him a dinner he likes and have some chill time with him eg snuggled up watching cartoons before bath and bedtime... pick and choose your battles 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But guys she had paint in her hair
Shes a messy painter , paint strategically placed on hand last time.
Who chooses clean car outside in evening once kids are in bed.
She wouldn't hear them..
Looking at that video shes never coped well with kids by herself so finances must be dire him to return to offshore.
Thw big money was insta ads..
You tube paits per veiw not how many extra subscribers
But the amount per view goes up massively as subscribers goes up.

Reactions: 2
Someone found an old mumsnet thread asking for name suggestions from her on one of the early threads on here -someone suggested it to her. Think she also called other names 'chavvy'.
Someone was murdered in that utility room, murdered , not died peacefully-I really don't think I could live there ...those girls will find out about it sooner or later :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone found an old mumsnet thread asking for name suggestions from her on one of the early threads on here -someone suggested it to her. Think she also called other names 'chavvy'.
Someone was murdered in that utility room, murdered , not died peacefully-I really don't think I could live there ...those girls will find out about it sooner or later :(
But the only thing she cares about in the utility room is the BOGGIN’ worktop 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a lot of threads to catch up on but just noticed she isn’t on the channel mum website anymore? I checked because someone said she took down her video of poppy being born that they sponsored. Is she no longer working with them? There’s a channel mum creator bit with sponsored vloggers then non sponsored ones and she’s on neither. Sorry if this has already been discussed the threads move so quickly I can’t keep up!

** my mistake she’s under Mrs Meldrum not Rebecca. She’s still sponsored by them but I’m sure there used to be a lot more than there is now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just saw her latest story. Oh my heart bleeds for her. Annoying She doesn’t have doors going out into the back garden. When they have guests people have to walk through the utility room.
let me get my teeny tiny violin.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And wow she’s really milking this “solo parenting” I was a single mum for nearly 3 years. Plenty of single mums, widows, partners working away. And they don’t moan constantly.
This is way I rarely watch or read anything from her. She’s so ungrateful.

poor Reb, poor, poor thing.
Get a grip sweetheart, you haven’t got a clue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she actually say she’s only just discovered the car isn’t self cleaning and the bin self emptying. She is literally nothing but a spoilt ungrateful lazy rich girl. She is SO far from reality thinking she’s so hard done by begrudgingly having to look after her kids 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m do glad I’m blocked on insta, I’ve just watched some of these videos and she is SO dull!

• Haha
I have a lot of threads to catch up on but just noticed she isn’t on the channel mum website anymore? I checked because someone said she took down her video of poppy being born that they sponsored. Is she no longer working with them? There’s a channel mum creator bit with sponsored vloggers then non sponsored ones and she’s on neither. Sorry if this has already been discussed the threads move so quickly I can’t keep up!
not sure but if you look at her latest vlog she still has channel mums email in the description if brands want to work with her for ADs

Reactions: 3
not sure but if you look at her latest vlog she still has channel mums email in the description if brands want to work with her for ADs
Maybe that’s to save face? She can’t be trusted remember. Nothing’s ever as it seems with Grabby. It always made me laugh that their header on Channel Mums website is The Honest Face of Parenting 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s only recently that she changed her details in the description to include Poppy!

I think you could be right
The fact that she’s worn that ugly tiger sweatshirt before but is only now declaring it a gift, like she’s only just been sent it.
Full. Of. tit.
Agreed, she’s had it ages. She is trying to look like it’s blogging business as usual. I did laugh at the out-of-the-blue shout out for the coloured stone necklace she’s been wearing for MONTHS, only for a tattler to confirm the company has said this was gifted pre-liftgate, and had not, and would not be using her again 😂. She’s deluded that it’s all over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed, she’s had it ages. She is trying to look like it’s blogging business as usual. I did laugh at the out-of-the-blue shout out for the coloured stone necklace she’s been wearing for MONTHS, only for a tattler to confirm the company has said this was gifted pre-liftgate, and had not, and would not be using her again 😂. She’s deluded that it’s all over
It goes to show that she’s so used to mentioning something she wants and it magically appearing in her PO Box.

Reactions: 3
She’s got so much respect for people on 8 month stints away from their partners. Of course you have Rebecca, said so convincingly & sincerely. Honestly never seen such a bullshitter in all my life. You could not care less about anyone other than yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe that’s to save face? She can’t be trusted remember. Nothing’s ever as it seems with Grabby. It always made me laugh that their header on Channel Mums website is The Honest Face of Parenting 🙄
Nah she’s still on the channel mum list of “creators” on the website.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.