Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be ashamed, I bought the mop of dreams lol. With that stupid filter even tan sandals look crazy colours.

She lives in North East Scotland, claims to 'keep a tan', but we know it is enhanced fakeness. As for the hunchback I need a wee pose, she's speaks so much lies and pish she looks like she's constantly needing a wee or has tit her knickers.
Needing a wee or she tit her knickers lol this made me laugh love it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And mummy cannon showed murder mansion on her page with full access posting for sale family home on the 2017 so they owned and were selling it!!!! So did they sell it to grabeccs and pat at a huge discount???!!! The mystery deepens. And fancy leaving it there with the full access on for public access still.wonder if they couldn't sell it cos it had been murder mansion. They bought it for a snip thinking they could resell it for a huge profit... One comment under saying they couldn't believe it hadn't been sold.
Screenshot this if you can - I’m intrigued!

Reactions: 5
Sorry can't just go on your normal face book and do a search. Her names Karen.. He s david... Looks like have a yacht too!! We know their surname!! There's crap all security settings I could view both their pages. Family shot non Lee with all 3 girls fairly recent.

You fire huge metal balls from it in olden day wars😄

• Haha
Rebecca 'I love me, who do you love?' Cannon Meldrum 🙄
[/QUOTE]

I love me most......I think that’s what the tattoo reads 🧐😂
She said in another video that getting the tattoo was one of those stupid things she did when she was younger.....oh Reb you’re such a Badass!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just googled him first... His company understood companies house came up then direct link to his facebook page

She’s been with Lee since she was 15 (he was 19..... 🙄) they had “a break” while she was in America. She fell pregnant during her final year of Uni.
There was an old video she did ages ago talking about when she fell pregnant and basically said it was an unplanned pregnancy and that her parents weren’t happy about it/didn’t want her to do it etc 😳😫🤷🏼‍♀️
Wow! 😮
Heard it all now
So Shady revealed that her parents weren’t happy about her getting pregnant?
Wow. Talk about a way to duck up a kids life. That baby will get to know that surely
That’s hateful
So sticking a camera in their face day in day out isn’t enough, you need to reveal personal stuff that quite frankly stuff that should never be aired privately let alone publicly.
Them poor kids.....god help them and the future therapy

Reactions: 10
I guess that's why pat is noticeably absent from any of mummy and daddy cannon Facebook's photos including grabs own wedding photo.. Daddy and grabs... Lee totally excluded! It looks like he's persona non grata for getting her up the spout!! Grabs sister is the adventurer traveller.. Living the life grabs missed out on! Did a degree in tourism management travelled the world... Available to view again via mummy.

Never thought I d say I feel sorry for Pat but the fact he s not in a single photo... The latest with dad mum cannon, grabs ,sister and his 3 girls but he s very noticeably absent... and grabs admitted her parents didn't want her to have Safiyah... I bet they 've been pretty horrible to him on the sly for years. their beautiful princess pregnant in last year of uni. Interesting it took 5 years for them to get married. Bet the oil rig a blessed break for him to be away from his inlaws.

Think this must be daddy cannon sister!!! Seriously high achieving oil industry family... Poor Pat!! She went to Glasgow uni . She came up when inserting at Daddy cannon on linked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And mummy cannon showed murder mansion on her page with full access posting for sale family home on the 2017 so they owned and were selling it!!!! So did they sell it to grabeccs and pat at a huge discount???!!! The mystery deepens. And fancy leaving it there with the full access on for public access still.wonder if they couldn't sell it cos it had been murder mansion. They bought it for a snip thinking they could resell it for a huge profit... One comment under saying they couldn't believe it hadn't been sold.
That wasn't murder mansion 🤷‍♀️ I remember them trying to sell that house, Reb posted the link to it! Def not the house reb lives in now

Reactions: 4
That wasn't murder mansion 🤷‍♀️ I remember them trying to sell that house, Reb posted the link to it! Def not the house reb lives in now
Yep this wasnt her house.. I remember her mum and dad were trying to sell their house as moving to Edinburgh if I recall??

Reactions: 6
Don't be ashamed, I bought the mop of dreams lol. With that stupid filter even tan sandals look crazy colours.

She lives in North East Scotland, claims to 'keep a tan', but we know it is enhanced fakeness. As for the hunchback I need a wee pose, she's speaks so much lies and pish she looks like she's constantly needing a wee or has tit her knickers.
Maybe this time she isn’t lying and she is secretly begging to work Tena lady 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but I dont get Reb who puts their child down for a nap in muddy clothes, I wouldn't want the dirt anywhere near where my child sleeps that's just awful.

Screenshot_20190801-084512_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I'm sorry but I dont get Reb who puts their child down for a nap in muddy clothes, I wouldn't want the dirt anywhere near where my child sleeps that's just awful.

View attachment 31085
I was just about to say this what the hell!! Dirty clothes in her nice clean bed!! Goodness knows what was in that puddle!! Just rank!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have read her amazing quote a few times and wonders what does it mean.
Is connections a job centre scheme to find a real part time job?
Do we think shes making use if free st Tropez.
I think the quote is aim at all the naughty people who apparently twist everything she says on insta shes basically saying anyone who watches her should accept what she says and love her. No other opinions or thoughts then she would have to think about what shes putting out it's basically a poor poor little me quote.
I think there is or has been a jobcentre connections scheme but doubt Reb would know anything about that. A jobcentre she probably thinks only a certain type of person uses them a bit like the food bank.

Today's vlog so when Lee is home she always does bedtime by herself not sure I believe that one, why would any mother assume her child wants to kiss the camera when the ask for a kiss and oh my lord give up going on about how much stuff cost and saving money blah blah blah your just not used to having to put your hand in your pocket Reb.

Yes we know you are missing Lee and that's hard but it was your own fault people aren't twisting what you say they want you to own your mistakes and be honest. Also not sure it's the missing Lee (i know she will miss him) as much as being on her own we have mentioned before she doesnt seem to like to go places without someone with her etc the gym seems to be the exception to that but at the end of the vlog she says the night was good as she had friends over and it wasn't just her on her own.

To be totally honest if I were Reb I would just be happy that my children seem to be coping pretty good with all the change and stop thinking about how bad I'm feeling. On a positive note the bedroom is looking great.

Was just about to come on and say the same, absolutely disgusting!! That and chucking nappies out of the window!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Chucking nappies out of the window? What kind of disgusting person does that? She really is something isn’t she.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Chucking nappies out of the window? What kind of disgusting person does that? She really is something isn’t she.
But did she go down and put it straight in the bin NO it was left on driveway all morning until they came home from the show.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.