Mrs Meldrum #50 Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She annoys me a lot of the time, if not most of the time...however, i actually quite enjoyed that vlog🙈. Still hate the house though 😂 and feel a bit sorry for lee that he has to pick up the pieces after she fucked up a good deal by not doing her job properly (and him actually). Better than the shambles of the camping insta stories that annoyed me🤣

Reactions: 9
Re Gem, organised mum, WTAF was that “I know him so well” karaoke thing about trolls the other day about?! I don’t follow her but it came up in my ‘explore’ page on Instagram... I was actually cringing a bit for her but assumed there must be some joke/back story. Her thread on here isn’t that active. Is she that badly trolled?!

I don’t follow her, I’ve had a look at her Instagram a couple of times when she’s been on a rant about trolls but that’s all. Personally I think she seems like a bit of a twit, she’s another one who thinks she can do whatever she likes and not have any negative comments and that everyone with a different opinion is an evil troll.... 🙄

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow her, I’ve had a look at her Instagram a couple of times when she’s been on a rant about trolls but that’s all. Personally I think she seems like a bit of a twit, she’s another one who thinks she can do whatever she likes and not have any negative comments and that everyone with a different opinion is an evil troll.... 🙄
Some of the examples she's given of things people have apparently said are trolling. But her rants are a bit much and very cringe. Overall I don't mind her though.

Kelly (organised motherhood) is my favourite account to watch. Genuine adult conversation and interesting topics addressed. Very transparent also.

Reactions: 17
Dont want to make a fuss Reb but where's the f***ing kitchen reveal vlog.
Remember you dont read here so you cant blame it on all the tattlers seeing through your lie. So come on just do a reveal of who actually painted the kitchen.

Is a Chabbel some sort of weird meldrum cult????

View attachment 29428
I think Chabbel means a channel that's chucked together without any care or thought put into it🤔. It also probably means a place where someone can spout a load of shite and hope that everyone believes it🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really like gem, her cleaning schedule makes a lot of sense. I was made redundant last year and being pregnant found it hard to get another job. At home all day I found that I felt I had to be cleaning to have something to do, following her has made it feel like I'm doing something, but not obsessively over cleaning! She's good at being transparent, and hardly does any ads, she's trying to be more eco friendly and seems dead against hinch (I wish more people were! 🤣). I can't watch her singing and dancing tho! When her thread started on here she came on, replied (very well actually!) And now deals with trolling by poking fun at it 🤷‍♀️
Only just started following Kelly but she seems brilliant! enough of my raving (sorry!) Lol but @Angiebelle did ask! 😂

Reactions: 14
They really are muppets. I really do despair. You go camping to enjoy the outdoors. One kid in a tutu and the other in white tights. Let the kids PLAY - they don’t need all the plastic tat you bought - let them enjoy the outdoor space. And you know what enjoy it with them. Shortest weekend “adventure” for kids ever.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Off current topic......has anyone seen Gary Meikle's latest vid on Facebook about fitness social media updates. Totally put me in mind of Grabecca and Rami 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They really are muppets. I really do despair. You go camping to enjoy the outdoors. One kid in a tutu and the other in white tights. Let the kids PLAY - they don’t need all the plastic tat you bought - let them enjoy the outdoor space. And you know what enjoy it with them. Shortest weekend “adventure” for kids ever.
Dont forget Queen Reb in what looks like Chelsea boots and a white top.
Now I'm not a camper but my first thought is when going camping to wear trainers and take wellies and wear something that's wasn't going to show dirty up easily just in case. Surely that would just be common sense mind I also imagine camping with my children would be a time for family fun and not me sat all afternoon knocking back the wine!
No wonder Poppy didn't sleep it was hardly going to make her tired sitting watching mummy drink.

Reactions: 11
Re Gem, organised mum, WTAF was that “I know him so well” karaoke thing about trolls the other day about?! I don’t follow her but it came up in my ‘explore’ page on Instagram... I was actually cringing a bit for her but assumed there must be some joke/back story. Her thread on here isn’t that active. Is she that badly trolled?!
I think she was trolled quite badly last year. By real trolls not tattlers. I think it was Hinch’s army because she said you shouldn’t mix cleaning products so they all went after her and sent horrible messages and Mrs Hinch didn’t do anything about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Dont forget Queen Reb in what looks like Chelsea boots and a white top.
Now I'm not a camper but my first thought is when going camping to wear trainers and take wellies and wear something that's wasn't going to show dirty up easily just in case. Surely that would just be common sense mind I also imagine camping with my children would be a time for family fun and not me sat all afternoon knocking back the wine!
No wonder Poppy didn't sleep it was hardly going to make her tired sitting watching mummy drink.
The boots are actually Joules ankle wellies😀. I've got some🙈. Other than that, she does look like she's off on a night out😂

Reactions: 10
Wow really nice looking wellies thank you, at least she did prepare herself a little I expect she thought the kids could sort themselves out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Vlog tonight is one of the better ones I've seen lately! You see Bec, we are not Trolls! I still think poor Poppy is featured too much and is used as a prop. She looks dead inside when the camera is on her! Her face completely changes and she almost looks scared.
But in general, the content was much more like her older vlogs when Lee worked before. A few jobs in the house, taking the girls out, not overly featuring the older 2 and she seems happier! Saying that, we didn't need the opening shot of her flat (awful) stomach in her bra and shorts and Jesus Christ, the house is a tit tip! How can one family have so many clothes in every room all over the floor 🙄

• Haha
I absolutely hate the way poppy looks into the camera. It makes me uncomfortable.
And all that footage of S in the wedding dress. She is going to dislike her parents for that when she’s older.

Why does she only ever do activities with the kids at home when they’re gifted? It’s like she just doesn’t care but if she randomly gets something through the post then she will chuck it on the table for the kids???

The vlog was just regurgitated stuff from Insta the other day.

I think she was trolled quite badly last year. By real trolls not tattlers. I think it was Hinch’s army because she said you shouldn’t mix cleaning products so they all went after her and sent horrible messages and Mrs Hinch didn’t do anything about it.
Ah, actually I do remember hearing about that.

The singing and dancing, I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Going to get told there’s an organised mum thread for this kind of derailment chat soon, aren’t we?! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s such a twit!

“Really appreciate my home comforts”

Oh duck off

You spent less than 24hrs out of the house. You took practically your entire house with you. You sat drinking Prosecco with friends and then spent a few hours in a tent before coming home.

Just duck off. I’ve never heard anyone make such a song & dance about something so insignificant in my life!!!!!!

Pathetic.

Next time let Lee take the kids on his own, you stay at home you boring bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well watched the vlog.
And I’m extremely disappointed that Little Boo Learning have gifted her children so much stuff.
I’ve spent a lot of money with them & the turn around was over a month. No apologies. Now this.
Another to boycott!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s such a twit!

“Really appreciate my home comforts”

Oh duck off

You spent less than 24hrs out of the house. You took practically your entire house with you. You sat drinking Prosecco with friends and then spent a few hours in a tent before coming home.

Just duck off. I’ve never heard anyone make such a song & dance about something so insignificant in my life!!!!!!

Pathetic.

Next time let Lee take the kids on his own, you stay at home you boring bastard.
That's what Poppy said with the words 'shush mumma' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.