Mrs Meldrum #50 Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See now i think lee likes camping.
He had a good time with the dads before.
It is most unusual hes not unloading the car.
Whys he so tired was it mostly him up in the night with poppy not her?
He has training course tommorow so in other words a job.
Did she miss flipping love island ? What will she discuss for engagement when its over?
Maybs it was a row as we seen no footage of lee today.
Totally agree! He does! We often saw all mothers or all dad groups at weekend camps. No doubt they'll have had a far better time without her last time.😊

Reactions: 8
Why did they even bother going camping?
They could have just had their friends over to the murder mansion- had a bbq in the garden and all stayed in the house.
Seeing as they essentially just day drinking Prosecco anyway and didn’t actually do anything else.

The kids didn’t sleep - well shock horror! You take young kids camping of course they aren’t going to really sleep - that’s part of the fun!

Love how Safiyah said it was better when they went camping before - aye il bet it was without the fun sponge Rebecca whinging all bloody day & night!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor campsite ⛺ is all I can say. Had to put up with the foghorn & bratty public figures. If that wasn’t bad enough she’s now given a crappy review to 100 k followers. What a troll she is giving an opinion.
I can only laugh inwardly, she'll have had no clue how far your voice carries on a campsite in the dark. It'll been a cross between interrupted sleep for others and great entertainment! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree! He does! We often saw all mothers or all dad groups at weekend camps. No doubt they'll have had a far better time without her last time.😊
Even s said it was much better last time.
Clearly was just for engagement.
She probably thinks in coming across like a funny princess and lots of followers will relate.
She comes across spoilt and bitchy ,she probably ruined it for them all.
Im not a big fan of camping so we dont go simples.
Husband randomly brought a tent Asda sale many years ago they dident even last the night in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it’s the campsite I’m thinking of just before Fochabers, I was there many moons ago and I’m sure it had a swimming pool. Can’t beleive they were back by 11am! 🙄

There is a garden centre with a brilliant outdoor play bit for kids just as you come in the Fochabers, but that would mean sticking her hand in her pocket!!

Always the same with her, if she has to pay for it it’s crap. If it’s free - best thing since sliced loaf!!

Reactions: 19
If it’s the campsite I’m thinking of just before Fochabers, I was there many moons ago and I’m sure it had a swimming pool. Can’t beleive they were back by 11am! 🙄

There is a garden centre with a brilliant outdoor play bit for kids just as you come in the Fochabers, but that would mean sticking her hand in her pocket!!

Always the same with her, if she has to pay for it it’s crap. If it’s free - best thing since sliced loaf!!
Does this campsite have instagram?.
Anything that involves effort or money.
She has to make it to the unit before early close.

Reactions: 12

I think it must be there, I learnt to swim in that pool, the site has been there that long lol. Baxters would have been a good visit! But yes hand in pocket time. Nah, it's squirrel back to the safety of murder mansions. 😂

Reactions: 15
If it's Burnside, it has an indoor pool, decent facilities and is so close to Baxter's, Christie's, etc, so much to do with the kids! Not just sat sipping warm Lambrini.

Reactions: 13
We know Reb well enough by now don’t we? Probably doesn’t rate the campsite as they expected her to pay! Bet she was pissy as hell when she rocks up to check out and the owner doesn’t accept that she should get it gratis in exchange for her Insta- advert ! Never happy to part with ££s is Reb.

She didn’t like it because the toilets were a bit dirty... coming from the woman who wipes the toilet with the same cloth that she then uses to clean the sink, who spits on a cloth to polish the bedside table in her kids bedroom, who never showers after the gym and wears sweaty gym gear a few days on the bounce and who leaves her dirty knickers on the floor when filming... oh do duck off Princess Reb. It’s a CAMPSITE- if you wanted 5 star luxury then maybe you should have gone back to the Fairmont Hotel, oh no, they won’t be giving you any more free stays will they!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She didn’t like it because the toilets were a bit dirty... coming from the woman who wipes the toilet with the same cloth that she then uses to clean the sink, who spits on a cloth to polish the bedside table in her kids bedroom, who never showers after the gym and wears sweaty gym gear a few days on the bounce and who leaves her dirty knickers on the floor when filming... oh do duck off Princess Reb. It’s a CAMPSITE- if you wanted 5 star luxury then maybe you should have gone back to the Fairmont Hotel, oh no, they won’t be giving you any more free stays will they!
Exactly she doesn’t have very high standards herself!

Reactions: 14
There’s so much to do up there! The Scottish Dolphin Centre right on the doorstep and it doesn’t cost anything to go to, the girls would have loved it given they live inland so will rarely see wild sea life

I see Lees in the dungeon watching tv.
Rebeccas probably sulking in the family room.

Reactions: 8
How bleeping sanctimonious can Shady be?
She complains about trolling, making her hit rock bottom, and encourages positive speaking.
She's berated that campsite because it didn't meet her oh so high standards, and this comes from a scutty woman, who by her own admission doesn't shower after a gym workout.
How is her having her opinion on her platform any different to others having an opinion on this platform?
She really is on another level.

Reactions: 23
Why not just put tents up in their garden? Poppy and Rebby could have slept inside then! Along with anyone else that felt like it, girls and lee could have been in the tent! Would have been much better, more relaxed and everyone would have enjoyed it,what a lot of work for one night!! Just do camping in the garden, bbq, games, hot choc then lee sleeps in tent, simple!

Reactions: 24
Well camping isn’t quite like a free Neilson holiday is it Reb😉judging by the amount of stuff she had in her car boot I could swear she had her bed 🛌 in there too🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why not just put tents up in their garden? Poppy and Rebby could have slept inside then! Along with anyone else that felt like it, girls and lee could have been in the tent! Would have been much better, more relaxed and everyone would have enjoyed it,what a lot of work for one night!! Just do camping in the garden, bbq, games, hot choc then lee sleeps in tent, simple!
Exactly this. A much more low key experience and would have been a measure to see if they all enjoyed it.
But no Shady has to use it as an opportunity for engagement.
Seeing as Insta is now not a full-time job, why does she has to document everything she does?
Why not keep some things private? She's addicted to the attention.
She really is a complete paradox.
It's not trolling messing her up, it's her own self. Decide what you're doing and stick to a plan you cocunt.

Reactions: 16
She's a brat. Kids love camping and usually sleep much better. They can have a fair bit of freedom on a site and muck about with other kids. They can see nature, pick blackberries, stay up late and really enjoy it. She just wanted to get pissed and be a lazy cow like always. Yes, it is hard work, but if you have good kit and don't pack junk you don't need it's a lot easier. We always go and my kids get to pick blackberries, paddle in a river, play all day. It's great. I do it all myself without help and never once complain about tit sleep or it being hard work.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.