Mrs Meldrum #50 Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why they would lie about the kitchen painting?! I wouldn’t be surprised, but WHY? Is there shame in not doing it yourself?

Reactions: 10
Grabecca you teeny arse... You 've been shoving elemis in our faces for weeks and weeks, educating us out of the kindness of your heart, skin care techniques how to cleanse using ELEMIS which you swear by!. Am confused.... Any chance your touting again for gifts... From Loccitane maybe???!! Go to Poundland they do fab cheap facial stuff... But that's not your style is it!!!
That bottle of L’Occitane almond oil in the picture has nearly run out. She’s unashamedly reminding them to send her more for free!! It’s quite pricey so when it does run out she definitely won’t buy it herself despite how delicious it is! Cocunt 😤

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get why they would lie about the kitchen painting?! I wouldn’t be surprised, but WHY? Is there shame in not doing it yourself?
It’s an attempt to appear relatable.

She’s been bleating on about hating the kitchen since they moved in. They were clearly expecting to get a free kitchen somewhere along the line.
When that went to the wall she starts the “woe is me, I hate our kitchen, but we are just too poor to do anything about it” chat. - fishing for a bite from companies to gift them stuff!

And it would appear that it worked.

But she’s laid it on thick now - “oh look at us, only have a few pennies to scratch together to buy a little tub of paint so we can do a bit of DIY on the kitchen in the evenings after we watch Love Island. Look how relatable we are!”

It’s just another fabricated load of nonsense.
Everything she posts is orchestrated. Their life is nothing but lie after lie after lie.

Reactions: 18
What happened to hiding bairns faces today ? that was a complete u turn and quick even by Rebecca's standards if this girl is normal I am young and beautiful :)
Same withBrummy Mummy. Needless photo of her daughter up today too. It’s almost like they talk to each other and match each other’s tactics 🤫

Reactions: 11
She’s off to the gym again 🙄 Her ‘babysitter’ (Lee’s mum?) is on holiday so the kids are with a ‘chum’. Her kids seem to get farmed out a lot but she never seems to return the favour.

Reactions: 19

She’s been bleating on about hating the kitchen since they moved in. They were clearly expecting to get a free kitchen somewhere along the line.
When that went to the wall she starts the “woe is me, I hate our kitchen, but we are just too poor to do anything about it” chat. - fishing for a bite from companies to gift them stuff!

But she’s laid it on thick now - “oh look at us, only have a few pennies to scratch together to buy a little tub of paint so we can do a bit of DIY on the kitchen in the evenings after we watch Love Island. Look how relatable we are!”

Everything she posts is orchestrated. Their life is nothing but lie after lie after lie.
It amazes me how she can make such a huge deal of it and mention the upcoming kitchen video as a big reveal then......nothing! It’s so unprofessional. Don’t the company who provided the paint and probably labour for free expect more than the low key mention she gave? Maybe not but as a business I wonder if they’re annoyed at the lack of advertising they got. It serves them right though really. The Meldrums are slippery eels who never play fair as they’re so greedy and underhand

Reactions: 14
She’s off to the gym again 🙄 Her ‘babysitter’ (Lee’s mum?) is on holiday so the kids are with a ‘chum’. Her kids seem to get farmed out a lot but she never seems to return the favour.
Would you leave your kids in her care?!!

I know I wouldn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not going to speculate on what they may or may not be paying on a mortgage because I don’t really believe they actually have a mortgage on that house......

If they are in a financial pickle well that’s on them. But remember They are sitting in a £600K house and have a BMW in the drive. They ain’t hard up!!
I completely agree with you. I think speculation about their Mortgage payments, what they van and can't afford to pay etc had no real part in these threads. It's probably the only detail of their life they haven't shared so I think for that reason it's pointless guessing or speculating how much they paid/borrowed/pay each month 🤷‍♀️

I’m playing devils advocate here, and agree with Mr Bull. She’s mostly followed the “advice” from here and cut back on a lot of things. It’s her instagram - surely she can keep it public if she wants? They’re her kids - she can post what she likes? I don’t condone the shady past going on’s of previous issues but lots of people genuinely enjoy following her so why not let it lie now? None of us are perfect (ok, ready, aim, fire ........ 😂) and, she is allowed to miss her husband, she is only human.
I completely agree with you, I've taken a huge step back from reading here the last few weeks, it was giving me huge anxiety feelings, the mistakes she made were and still are huge. But I feel it's all been said now! Just my opinion, no offence meant. I enjoy the lighter hearted banter on here...... until the next 💩 storm that is, and then I'll bring the 🍿😂😂😂

Reactions: 10

Why do people think she’s lied about the kitchen?

Why do people think she’s lied about the kitchen?
Loads of work done on the kitchen in a week where Lee was out of the house all day on courses for work and where Rebecca was out all day with the kids. No time to really do the work that’s been done. Obviously had folk in doing it which is why Reb took the kids out of the house.

Reactions: 11
Loads of work done on the kitchen in a week where Lee was out of the house all day on courses for work and where Rebecca was out all day with the kids. No time to really do the work that’s been done. Obviously had folk in doing it which is why Reb took the kids out of the house.
All the above, and still no sign of the much promised vlog that shows how it was done by them ie DIY. I was genuinely interested as I’m contemplating doing mine. It therefore seems like a lie. No shame in getting people to do it, but why make out it was them?

Reactions: 12
Thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.