Mrs Meldrum #50 Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the story of her with prosecco in hand there is something from co-OP placed in background... anyone think that maybe this camping trip may be an ad for co-op food for outdoors (e.g bbq food etc)

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to remove “adventure seeker” from her bio. She can’t handle 1 night camping, and I use the term camping loosely, yet she seeks adventure?! Aye right.

Camping should be the ultimate adventure for your kids and you should thrive on seeing them explore the great outdoors and sleep under canvas.

Her idea of adventure is obviously a free holiday to an all inclusive resort where she can put her kids in a club all day while she drinks and does water sports with her racist pals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can't believe how early she was on her way home 😂 I know campsites say you have to be off by a certain time but on Sundays that's usually pretty lax because they're not normally big changeover days like a Friday would be.

Reactions: 11
I bet they didn’t even go to Baxters Highland Village. It’s the only reason I would go to Fochabers! They do massive pancakes and they have a lovely shop with all the Baxters stuff you can’t buy in normal supermarkets. But it wouldn’t have been #gifted so they wouldn’t go 🤣

Reactions: 16
So again, nobody can say anything negative about her company, yet she can ‘troll’ the campsite! 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she needs to remove “adventure seeker” from her bio. She can’t handle 1 night camping, and I use the term camping loosely, yet she seeks adventure?! Aye right.

Camping should be the ultimate adventure for your kids and you should thrive on seeing them explore the great outdoors and sleep under canvas.

Her idea of adventure is obviously a free holiday to an all inclusive resort where she can put her kids in a club all day while she drinks and does water sports with her racist pals.
Racist pals! Exactly right.

Reactions: 8
Really hope that owner of Fochabers campsite is filming a weepy vlog about troll Mrs Meldrum being a dick and damaging their mental health. Campsite owner just a normal mum/dad too!!!

Reactions: 36

Just see her as someone who thinks of parenting as a chore....time flies so quickly when they're little...God help her when they are stroppy teenagers!

So again, nobody can say anything negative about her company, yet she can ‘troll’ the campsite! 🤔
Yep she wouldn't recommend it- clearly it wasn't a freebie then!

Reactions: 15
That’s not on....slating the campsite like that after ONE night....ONE!!

It was so horrific because of POPPY,not the toilets!

Reactions: 21
I bet they didn’t even go to Baxters Highland Village. It’s the only reason I would go to Fochabers! They do massive pancakes and they have a lovely shop with all the Baxters stuff you can’t buy in normal supermarkets. But it wouldn’t have been #gifted so they wouldn’t go 🤣
Locals is this poor campsite as bad as she makes out.
As she then says most campsites are awful.
She never was the camping type it was all about fun with chums and proving what a relatable and affordable break they were taking.
Not to mention poor s has a black eye because a toddler thew a stone at her did getting busy with the fizzy affect parental supervision?
Amazed she letting lee sleep and unpacking the car.

Reactions: 10
I’ve only ever been to 1 campsite that I’d describe as ‘grotty’. Just far too many people staying there than the facilities allowed.
Most are clean in terms of human dirt but a lot of them are used by people who are out and about so areas can get muddy or grassy. Ultimately campsites don’t have a 24 hour cleaning service so they’re only as clean as the campers using them 🤷🏼‍♀️

They must have spent longer packing and unpacking the car than they did “camping”.

bleeping muppets

I’ve only ever been to 1 campsite that I’d describe as ‘grotty’. Just far too many people staying there than the facilities allowed.
Most are clean in terms of human dirt but a lot of them are used by people who are out and about so areas can get muddy or grassy. Ultimately campsites don’t have a 24 hour cleaning service so they’re only as clean as the campers using them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well Shady didn’t use the shower block then, coz she doesn’t shower at home. Minging cow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Locals is this poor campsite as bad as she makes out.
As she then says most campsites are awful.
She never was the camping type it was all about fun with chums and proving what a relatable and affordable break they were taking.
Not to mention poor s has a black eye because a toddler thew a stone at her did getting busy with the fizzy affect parental supervision?
Amazed she letting lee sleep and unpacking the car.
I don’t know which campsite it was but there is one in that area that has quite bad trip advisor reviews especially about the toilets. But surely you would check the reviews before you went. There are some really lovely sites close by. They could even have gone wild camping if they were so concerned about the toilets. Pristine toilets in the great outdoors👌🏻
I mostly prefer peeing outside than in most public toilets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Turns out she’s gone “campaign” not camping, maybe that’s why there’s decking (and glamping pods) or is she half-ass declaring it’s an ad campaign? Nah she’d never declare that
Well we know the campsite def wasn't an AD as she complained about it and she only complains about stuff she pays for.

Shady will be back getting a ramming within 24 hours so that should put a smile on her face again 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BAck home by 11 that's pathetic... Why not go visit somewhere else on the way back of at least go for a nature walk. Doesn't look like the kids got anything like that as mummy was proseccing ... Hence the boot fullof crap for them to play with instead of exploring the outdoors, getting back to nature. they could have gone and collecting leaves and make collages back in the deck... 3'pieces of paper and one small glue bottle.take some kids magnifying glasses go on a bug hunt or look at patterns on trees leaves. Sorry forgot that's putting the children ahead of me me me proseccing adult time😠

• Heart
BAck home by 11 that's pathetic... Why not go visit somewhere else on the way back of at least go for a nature walk. Doesn't look like the kids got anything like that as mummy was proseccing ... Hence the boot fullof crap for them to play with instead of exploring the outdoors, getting back to nature. they could have gone and collecting leaves and make collages back in the deck... 3'pieces of paper and one small glue bottle.take some kids magnifying glasses go on a bug hunt or look at patterns on trees leaves. Sorry forgot that's putting the children ahead of me me me proseccing adult time😠
They sound fab activities but probably dident make the list of approved activities for money and me book..
Definatly cost them money then its like amateur panto she slated or the hairdresser before that.
Shes so selfish and nasty.
Their content is so boring and false these days.
The camping was boring and we dident even see them camp.
Shes more passive agressive and whiney than usual baffled why they not lost followers.

Reactions: 9
Why does she not just say it wasn't for her? We could have told her. Why does she have to be nasty? I'm familiar with both sites and an experienced camper and as someone said why did they choose one over the other given reviews? Ballater, being newly rebuilt given it was destroyed in floods 3 years back WILL be cleaner, brighter but is always booked up. I'd never choose a site to camp that says 'mainly for statics' as they are never the best for campers that need good facilities. But no matter where she'd camped, she's simply not a camper. She looked RIDICULOUSLY wrongly dressed in that pic. Don't get me wrong, we've got all the gear, including nice wine glasses.. 😘 even TV if we wanted it, power for straighteners etc. Its doesn't have to be rough! They went when there was a flood warning in the area? For one night? I wouldn't have bothered. They had so much tit in that car but did they even have lighting??

But if she'd stayed at home EVERYONE would have had a better time. She'll have been whiney all night and huffed this morning, no wonder they were back so early. They likely had a row and Lee has told her to get to duck and stop being a prissy pussy. It's not like her to work at anything without him, hanging up the tent? Yip, correct. But you feeling guilty moody cow?

Seen their types so many times over the years we were camping, crap kit with priorities all wrong often gone in the morning cos they didn't pack enough warmth for the chilly North East Scotland overnights... 🤣🤣🤣. Even seen people leave their tents!! They must have been away from the house less than 18 hours 🤣 at least if there's others staying for a second night, they'll have more fun today without her but selfishly for the kids they've come home, could have aired their tent there then home in 40 mins late afternoon. 😊 They've had a row. 😊

As for her saying she liked the daytime? That's called a picnic nae camping you stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why does she not just say it wasn't for her? We could have told her. Why does she have to be nasty? I'm familiar with both sites and an experienced camper and as someone said why did they choose one over the other given reviews? Ballater, being newly rebuilt given it was destroyed in floods 3 years back WILL be cleaner, brighter but is always booked up. I'd never choose a site to camp that says 'mainly for statics' as they are never the best for campers that need good facilities. But no matter where she'd camped, she's simply not a camper. She looked RIDICULOUSLY wrongly dressed in that pic. Don't get me wrong, we've got all the gear, including nice wine glasses.. 😘 even TV if we wanted it, power for straighteners etc. Its doesn't have to be rough! They went when there was a flood warning in the area? For one night? I wouldn't have bothered. They had so much tit in that car but did they even have lighting??

But if she'd stayed at home EVERYONE would have had a better time. She'll have been whiney all night and huffed this morning, no wonder they were back so early. They likely had a row and Lee has told her to get to duck and stop being a prissy pussy. It's not like her to work at anything without him, hanging up the tent? Yip, correct. But you feeling guilty moody cow?

Seen their types so many times over the years we were camping, crap kit with priorities all wrong often gone in the morning cos they didn't pack enough warmth for the chilly North East Scotland overnights... 🤣🤣🤣. Even seen people leave their tents!! They must have been away from the house less than 18 hours 🤣 at least if there's others staying for a second night, they'll have more fun today without her but selfishly for the kids they've come home, could have aired their tent there then home in 40 mins late afternoon. 😊 They've had a row. 😊

As for her saying she liked the daytime? That's called a picnic nae camping you stupid witch.
See now i think lee likes camping.
He had a good time with the dads before.
It is most unusual hes not unloading the car.
Whys he so tired was it mostly him up in the night with poppy not her?
He has training course tommorow so in other words a job.
Did she miss flipping love island ? What will she discuss for engagement when its over?
Maybs it was a row as we seen no footage of lee today.

Poor campsite ⛺ is all I can say. Had to put up with the foghorn & bratty public figures. If that wasn’t bad enough she’s now given a crappy review to 100 k followers. What a troll she is 🤣 now now Reb. We don’t give opinions on other people’s businesses remember?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.