Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being very new to this world that is posting on an online forum, would one of the Admin/moderators please be able to respond to the bullying claims that were just being made? Should I feel uneasy about being involved on here if someone is feeling bullied as a result of this forum?

I don't mean to cause any offence by this post. I definitely appreciate that we all interpret things from different perspectives and what makes one person feel bullied can be quite different to another's. I also understand that being involved on here and to what level is a personal choice.

Last edited:
I've been following this since the whole DLP 'boob' have to say I was a big meldrum fan and would watch all of their vlogs and used to compare myself to her and feel what I had and what I was doing wasn't good enough, but since reading all of these threads my opion has completely changed they do a small video, bit of editing and everything is handed to them on a plate!!!!! everything we own has been bought through our hard earn money and I couldn't be prouder of ourselves!! Thank you for helping to open my eyes!!!!

Reactions: 12
also not just the melds but alot of influences are far to quick to throw in the bullying/jealous card if someone doesn't agree with them!!!

Reactions: 5
Lol! Just clicked on that link and the first thing I see is an ad for Oakland Furniture.

Reactions: 4
Wow....it seems her die hard sheep have the same amount of intelligence as her.........little to zero. The irony of coming on here and calling us cows then say we are bullying ?‍♀

Everytime she gets caught out she plays the victim card and claims to be taking a step back. Lo and behold she’s back 2 days later loving life and not letting anything get to her. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

With regards to the house purchase, I think for once they been ripped off and not the poor ?
She is the eternal victim, she has a hard life, she made a little mistake because the guidelines are murky, she works so hard, blah blah blah its all poor me. And now threads like this that call her out on her faults and mistakes are merely bullying poor little Rebecca.

I'm fed up with her using mental health as an excuse each time she makes a "boob", stepping away from the camera because of anxiety (while still managing to post ads, gifts and affiliated links) then coming back 2 days later saying she's better. It makes a complete mockery out of those genuine mental ill health sufferers.
If you genuinely suffer from acute anxiety and poor mental health why not do a video about it? Discuss your symptoms and how you're tackling it, signpost agencies for help and support. I would bet that would be of more use to struggling mums than a Matalan haul. Instead of claiming poor mental health then bouncing back 2 days later, setting unrealistic expectations for other mums who genuinely suffer and can't be all sunshine again after a couple of days.
Emily Norris may be ad heavy byt at least she's spoken honestly about her difficulties with separation anxiety and her abuse.

Reactions: 18
She is the eternal victim, she has a hard life, she made a little mistake because the guidelines are murky, she works so hard, blah blah blah its all poor me. And now threads like this that call her out on her faults and mistakes are merely bullying poor little Rebecca.

I'm fed up with her using mental health as an excuse each time she makes a "boob", stepping away from the camera because of anxiety (while still managing to post ads, gifts and affiliated links) then coming back 2 days later saying she's better. It makes a complete mockery out of those genuine mental ill health sufferers.
If you genuinely suffer from acute anxiety and poor mental health why not do a video about it? Discuss your symptoms and how you're tackling it, signpost agencies for help and support. I would bet that would be of more use to struggling mums than a Matalan haul. Instead of claiming poor mental health then bouncing back 2 days later, setting unrealistic expectations for other mums who genuinely suffer and can't be all sunshine again after a couple of days.
Emily Norris may be ad heavy byt at least she's spoken honestly about her difficulties with separation anxiety and her abuse.
Preach!!

Reactions: 2
Wow..... Sooooo she’s the most annoying person ever....?! Yet you guys know EVERYTHING about her. ? Not a single post goes unnoticed by y'all. Can you see the irony. So she get freebies from brands. Doesn’t every big blogger.... Mrs Hinch ring a bell? Do we bully her online too???? UNFOLLOW and move on. Does it make you feel big sitting behind your computer saying mean disgusting things? Genuine question.
You obviously haven’t seen the Mrs Hinch threads on mumsnet. She gets a lot of flack.

Meanwhile. Gift request klaxon has just gone off again folks. We have rugs, kitchen, flooring and now a blue armchair. Let’s see how many brands will be listening.

I could never live in that house with that history. I can imagine it's not easy for the family to watch the house now. Even putting the shed up for sale in a local selling group is so disrespectful
My friend sold them the house. The shed they sold was a brand new shed from the Meldrums old house. They are keeping a huge shed in the new house

Reactions: 1
They just seem fairly disinterested in their children in reality, apart from when they are filming then
One example I remember is when f was going to preschool before the summer. Mr m put up an insta story of her running super excited up the path with him shouting about how excited she was to be going. The reality - he had to coax her to run, she was reluctant to go
Mrs m can be quite snappy at the girls when they are just walking slower than she would like.

They do have a close knit group of friends, a lot from school days. My hubby went to school with him and said he was a bit self centered back then as well
Mrs M is actually quite shy n quiet in real life but has a large circle of close friends. I have seen Lee out and about in village and he is louder and more confident character

The house isn’t even that old, to be that old fashioned it was completed in 2006. Same age as creepy inghams death trap car.

I think it may have been rented for the last few years that’s why it’s magnolia in every room.
No It hasn't. More speculation and rumour. My friend has lived there very happily with her 2 boys for the last 7 years or so. God help her.....She must have liked neutral colours and oak floors n kitchen n granite worktop. I think it's a shame that you are all slating someone's taste ( yet again ) it's all so personal.

I think I’ll just keep the popcorn close by me today as it seems the minions have a lot to say!
I would say read what we have discussed here, it’s not just gossip, there are valid discussions and important points made. Don’t be so quick to dismiss everything as hate and bullying.
The posters here were viewers, what the meldrums chose to show is what brought us here.
If they don’t like it or don’t feel it’s fair then show us what you feel is a true representation.
We can only comment on what you show.

Reactions: 6
No It hasn't. More speculation and rumour. My friend has lived there very happily with her 2 boys for the last 7 years or so. God help her.....She must have liked neutral colours and oak floors n kitchen n granite worktop. I think it's a shame that you are all slating someone's taste ( yet again ) it's all so personal.
I havent comment on the floors or colours. But I think people are discussing it due to the fact that Mrs M keep on saying «what you all think»
The main issues here are not the colours of the wall.

Reactions: 1
Trying to mod the thread is not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think I’ll just keep the popcorn close by me today as it seems the minions have a lot to say!
I would say read what we have discussed here, it’s not just gossip, there are valid discussions and important points made. Don’t be so quick to dismiss everything as hate and bullying.
The posters here were viewers, what the meldrums chose to show is what brought us here.
If they don’t like it or don’t feel it’s fair then show us what you feel is a true representation.
We can only comment on what you show.
I live in a nearby village. I know the people who sold them the house. I have seen the Meldrums out and about. I know some of their friends. But somebody writes the odd lie on this site ( shed up for sale ) for instance and then 5 others quote the lie and suddenly it becomes a fact !!! I just feel so frustrated reading lie after lie. Even sad comments about the house. Some folk like magnolia paint and oak. I guess they were older people than most of you. And I'm sure Mrs Meldrum will quickly personalise the house to her own taste ( and it doesn't have to be to Your taste believe it or not )

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in a nearby village. I know the people who sold them the house. I have seen the Meldrums out and about. I know some of their friends. But somebody writes the odd lie on this site ( shed up for sale ) for instance and then 5 others quote the lie and suddenly it becomes a fact !!! I just feel so frustrated reading lie after lie. Even sad comments about the house. Some folk like magnolia paint and oak. I guess they were older people than most of you. And I'm sure Mrs Meldrum will quickly personalise the house to her own taste ( and it doesn't have to be to Your taste believe it or not ) I'm not a fan of Gray paint everywhere either but I wouldn't come on a site and criticize somebody who painted their house gray top to bottom .
And then.....?

I do find it weird that someone does a whole video showing 100,000 people round their new house can get upset if some people say they don’t like it. Surely showing it is courting opinion?

Glad you cleared the shed thing up though. It did sound implausible.

I live in a nearby village. I know the people who sold them the house. I have seen the Meldrums out and about. I know some of their friends. But somebody writes the odd lie on this site ( shed up for sale ) for instance and then 5 others quote the lie and suddenly it becomes a fact !!! I just feel so frustrated reading lie after lie. Even sad comments about the house. Some folk like magnolia paint and oak. I guess they were older people than most of you. And I'm sure Mrs Meldrum will quickly personalise the house to her own taste ( and it doesn't have to be to Your taste believe it or not )
You’re right. It is frustrating reading lies. See DLP saga.

Reactions: 18
I live in a nearby village. I know the people who sold them the house. I have seen the Meldrums out and about. I know some of their friends. But somebody writes the odd lie on this site ( shed up for sale ) for instance and then 5 others quote the lie and suddenly it becomes a fact !!! I just feel so frustrated reading lie after lie. Even sad comments about the house. Some folk like magnolia paint and oak. I guess they were older people than most of you. And I'm sure Mrs Meldrum will quickly personalise the house to her own taste ( and it doesn't have to be to Your taste believe it or not ) I'm not a fan of Gray paint everywhere either but I wouldn't come on a site and criticize somebody who painted their house gray top to bottom .
Sorry my post wasn’t aimed at you! I was typing it whilst yours were being posted so I didn’t even see them. Sorry for any confusion.
There was a troll further up the page who has been deleted.
Anyway I think people are commenting on the style as Rebecca has said herself it’s not her style? Personally I would take the pelmets down and live in it for a while to get used to it and then decide gradually and the kitchen is perfectly liveable with for me too. I would change it but not be in a terrible rush. That’s what I would do, Reb can do whatever she wants but if she posts about it then I reserve the right to comment.

Last edited:
She even asks for opinions. Notting wrong with discussing colours on the walls imo.

Reactions: 3
Honeybun, the Meldrums did have a garden shed up for sale. I didn't say it was "the" garden shed. So it was not a lie.
image.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.