Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not an opinion. It's a fact.
Funny thing is, none of you would act like this in person. You must lead a very very sad life.
Get back to editing Reb! ?
What the hell is wrong with you all?
You all talk about their parenting.. I guess your kids are perfect and you never raise your voice to them? Yes? No? I thought not.
You all talk about their new home, judging ever single detail because it's not modern enough. THEY HAVE ONLY JUST MOVED IN PEOPLE! Renovations take time. They don't have to spend money right away to make their home 'modern' to please you bunch of bullies.

You call their 'fans/followers' sheep and call Reb and Lee all kinds of names... you all need to take a look at yourselves and think about what you are doing. Cyber bullying. That's what every single one of you are doing. Bunch of horrible, vile bullies. Karma will come round to you all one day. There is something seriously wrong with every single one of you.

Yes this site is for gossiping or whatever you want to call it, but what you're all doing is BULLYING! I pray that none of you or your children get bullied in school/real life or even cyber bullied.
you called someone a vile cow!!!

Reactions: 7
The house is awful! She could've gotten more for her money if she wasn't determined to live on her parents doorstep.

Having ripped out a kitchen with a complete strip back to brick and re-plaster, electrics etc there is no way I'd be up for doing that with 3 kids. That orange wood was stressing me out, the whole place looked messy - I get they've just moved in but they don't work! This is why we're buying a new build, rooms are smaller but I can't cope with replacing other people's taste in decor. I'm amazed Mrs M has bought a house that looks like that.
I think the plan is to renovate it with ads and gifts

Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wow. So you think judging some by their parenting, ripping them down to shreds, judging the way they look etc is the same as calling someone a cow? Really?
I know what bullying is. Bullies are you lot.
You’re an hipocrit! You’re the bully!

Reactions: 4
Trust me, I know what bullying is. every single one of you are bullies. I hope none of your children experience cyber bullying.
We don't make our children targets or put them at risk from weirdos online so less risk of it happening. Shame Rebecca doesn't hold the same consideration for her children, their safety and privacy. But then doing so would severely damage her income and gifts so there's no reason for her to protect them.

Reactions: 8
@Realtalk22 , it's very admirable to come to someone's defense. And as a fan I understand that there is plenty on this forum to raise your hackles. But a great deal of the initial talk was to do with how they dealt with a lie they told. And on the back of that I felt here was some very measured, reasonable advice from people who genuinely don't want to a see a family lose their income. I know it can be hard to see the scale of the ad issues, but it's honestly quite serious.

Take a deep breath and, if you want to try and make an impact and get your point across, don't detract from you valid views by starting off by calling people a cow. People will just feel cross and not actually take in what you were saying.

Reactions: 10
Well aren't you a horrible judgmental cow. You saw a little snippet of their life and their parenting. Where you right by them? Did you see Reb before she gets 'snappy' with them? I get snappy with my kids if they're walking slow on the school run, because they don't concentrate where they're going sometimes!

You can't judge someone's parenting by seeing a little snippet. You have no idea what happened 2 mins before or when they're at home.

I gather your kids are perfect and you never get snappy at them ?
Did I say I was perfect? No. Do I blog my life and pretend to be perfect? No

It isn't 2 minute snippets, believe me. It's frequent. Every time I see them out and about it's the same. Just disinterested and switched off, or snappy.

A lot is known by people who grew up with them. Things that would really embarrass them if they were ever revealed (which I won't, not my place). They aren't picture perfect but attempt to portray that they are.
Just my opinion, you are allowed to voice yours in shouty bold font, am I allowed to express mine?

Reactions: 16
@Realtalk22 so Rebecca isn’t a bully? Both herself and mother liked and she even laughed at the thought of people getting herpes. Yeah to pot with the world health organisation trying so hard to educate the world on health issues and stop it. And Rebecca of all people working on behalf of a pharmaceutical company promoting vitamins. Wishing herpes on someone is worse than bullying. You actually want to see them unwell ??‍♀

Reactions: 2
Looks like Lucy Jessica Carter is searching for a new rug too...

Would send Insta post but it says file size is too large? ?

@Realtalk22 , it's very admirable to come to someone's defense. And as a fan I understand that there is plenty on this forum to raise your hackles. But a great deal of the initial talk was to do with how they dealt with a lie they told. And on the back of that I felt here was some very measured, reasonable advice from people who genuinely don't want to a see a family lose their income. I know it can be hard to see the scale of the ad issues, but it's honestly quite serious.

Take a deep breath and, if you want to try and make an impact and get your point across, don't detract from you valid views by starting off by calling people a cow. People will just feel cross and not actually take in what you were saying.
Well said @Hepaticus, thank you.

Reactions: 4
@Realtalk22 - people have been gossiping about Reb and Lee for months and months, here and on GG. They have been reading these threads for months!!

Only when they got caught out with the LIES she decided to throw her toys out of the pram and play the victim.

She had to pull her Matalan ad down then she lost it, and the amount of complaints to ASA and channel mum.

The only Karma here is for the business who continually broke the ASA laws and got caught out.

Reactions: 8
The difference is putting your family online to make money out of them. Historically - for the last 100 years or so - there has always been a disinclination to pimp out your kids: family performers in circuses and the like we’re looked down on - there’s even a song isn’t there ‘don’t put your daughter on the stage’ More recently the emotional and psychological fall out of famous kids is well known, the likes of Macauley Kulkin Lyndsay Lohan- obv much more famous than the Meldrums kids - but the principle is the same. I think that’s why it stirs so much anger among non sheep (are we cows?).
In regard to Rebs parenting- I’ve been a Mum for over 20 years.....have I snapped at kids? Yep have I been working whe I should’ve been listening? Yep But I don’t put this all over the internet! When I do snap at my kids - we’ve had tough work/life/business times when this has happened - I have and would NEVER then trot my kids out for some #spon content. Reb seems to do this whatever is going on at home. It is not my kids responsibility to fund our lifestyle. It is not ANY kids responsibility!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve been a follower of hers for a while (but not an avid one, just watch the odd haul when they pop up on YT or insta) but always thought she may be a bit of a fraud, she doesn’t do well at keeping up the amazing image, why not just keep it real? Instead of pretending, we all have times when we snap, I can’t believe so many people are obsessed? There isn’t really anything that special or different about her. Found this thread after she was banging on about people having it in for her and got curious, seems like the reality is she’s being exposed and isn’t happy about it...

Reactions: 7
@OliviaPope I hope you don’t mind if I ask what’s the other site GG? Why did the Matalan pjay advert get taken down? Because of sitting next to fire or other reasons.

Te difference is outing your family online to make money out of them. Historically - for the last 100 years or so - there has always been a disinclination to pimp out your kids: family performers in circuses and the like we’re locked down on - these even a song isn’t there ‘don’t put your daughter on the stage’ More recently the emotional and psychological fall out of famous kids is well known, the lies of Macauley Kulkin Lyndsay Lohan- obv much more famous than the Meldrums kids - but the principal is the same. I think that’s why it stirs so much anger among non sheep (are we cows?).
In regard to Rebs parenting- I’ve been a Mum for over 20 years.....have I snapped at kids? Yep have I been working whe I should’ve been listening? Yep But I don’t put this all over the internet and if I do snap at my kids - we’ve had tough work/life/business times when this has happened - I have and would NEVER then trot my kids out for some #spon content. Reb seems to do this whatever is going on at home. It is not my kids responsibility to fund our lifestyle. It is not ANY kids responsibility!
I’m not a sheep. But don’t fancy being a cow either. I’d say we’re more foxes ?

Reactions: 5
@OliviaPope I hope you don’t mind if I ask what’s the other site GG? Why did the Matalan pjay advert get taken down? Because of sitting next to fire or other reasons.
Not sure if I’m allowed to link it...

Admin can remove if not allowed

https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=33513&hilit=Mrs+Meldrum

The matalan ad was up for a paid partnership with shop matalan last Monday it was up for an hour at 5pm or so then it was gone. The next morning there was the smug picture saying she made a BOOB, where she actually addressed how DLP was gifted and not just the VIP guide in instastories.

Just seemed to me she only addressed it because she realise she was going to lose brands, and she is not trustworthy anymore.

Reactions: 1
Wow....it seems her die hard sheep have the same amount of intelligence as her.........little to zero. The irony of coming on here and calling us cows then say we are bullying ?‍♀

Everytime she gets caught out she plays the victim card and claims to be taking a step back. Lo and behold she’s back 2 days later loving life and not letting anything get to her. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

With regards to the house purchase, I think for once they been ripped off and not the poor ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.