Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the makeup free post, so (so) many sheep asking about her tan, are they blind?! How do they not know its a filter?! 😂 surprised they're not asking how she gets her grass so blue 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m calling it, reality has set in and they can no longer afford murder mansion! Keep begging for a kindly gifted steel beam/knock through but before long it will be “we are downsizing because I’m more of an introvert” or “we are moving abroad because of the freedom with lees work as long as there’s an airport” blah blah blah. .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tiles have def been changed not sure if just painted as she hasn't said anything the worktops I dont think have changed I think it's just the lighting is making them look different
She replied to a comment saying painted with the same paint but different primer for the tiles.

I think it looks great, much lighter and brighter.

Reactions: 14
I’m calling it, reality has set in and they can no longer afford murder mansion! Keep begging for a kindly gifted steel beam/knock through but before long it will be “we are downsizing because I’m more of an introvert” or “we are moving abroad because of the freedom with lees work as long as there’s an airport” blah blah blah. .
I think the house will be sold/on the market within the next 18months.
They won’t go abroad-that’s her talking shite for content.
They will spin it to sound like they moved for privacy reasons or some other gobshite.

Reactions: 21
as soon as she said “we might not even knock through because we are so happy with it” pleeeeaase she’s been droaning on about how she hates that kitchen since the day they set foot in there (literally the house reveal video) she forgets she puts her entire existence online.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her kitchen made her miserable! Wow, just wow!! First world problems right there!! You utterly spoiled out of touch twit ( I know Rebby loves calling us that) does she realise that sitting in her £600k house moaning because her perfect working ( dated yes but still good quality) kitchen makes her sad! Goes to a food bank, sees how people struggling to eat, yet still bleats on about this?? HOW can anyone like her? Serious question to anyone who watches her/supports her and is in here browsing, please, how can you not question this?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
No, under the updated rules set out by the ASA/CAP it should be clearly labelled as an AD.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a paid for advert, a gifted item with no obligation to post, an affiliate link - they are ALL advertising one way or another and as such they are ALL meant to be clearly marked as an advert.

There’s a very easy to follow flow chat made specifically for influencers on the ASA website that tells them EXACTLY how they should be labelling every damn post.

The Meldrums deliberately choose to ignore the rules to continue trying to fool those of follow them.
According to the ASA guide for influencers it has to be declared as an ad if they received payment AND the company has control over the content.

She still has to declare that it was a payment tho.

Least that's how I read it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is that plate with 5 bloody chips seriously her meal!!!??? Oh stooopid me... She has to maintain her teeny tiny size 8 body... But then why aren't they Quorn nuggets Mrs liar liar fake going veggie pants on effing fire!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that plate with 5 bloody chips seriously her meal!!!??? Oh stooopid me... She has to maintain her teeny tiny size 8 body... But then why aren't they Quorn nuggets Mrs liar liar fake going veggie pants on effing fire!!!

I’m assuming that was the kids dinner 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think the house will be sold/on the market within the next 18months.
They won’t go abroad-that’s her talking shite for content.
They will spin it to sound like they moved for privacy reasons or some other gobshite.
Comment of the night.... 'that's her talking shite for content'....'or some other gobshite' 😂💩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes it would be fine with ASA but not under CMA rules they would say it's an AD as she has technically been paid as a gift is payment look at the chart below

View attachment 28163
To be fair I still think gifted makes is clear it's a benefit in kind and they only say "for example" rather than you must label as advertising promotion..
But I can see what you're getting at 👍

But she was holding the plate whilst filming it with her stupid shark gym sweaty leggings in shot and saying " I m joining the kids for dinner" infering that was her plate??

Reactions: 3
Her kitchen made her miserable! Wow, just wow!! First world problems right there!! You utterly spoiled out of touch twit ( I know Rebby loves calling us that) does she realise that sitting in her £600k house moaning because her perfect working ( dated yes but still good quality) kitchen makes her sad! Goes to a food bank, sees how people struggling to eat, yet still bleats on about this?? HOW can anyone like her? Serious question to anyone who watches her/supports her and is in here browsing, please, how can you not question this?
OK... I've given myself a shake having said their kitchen was OK. My temperature has been taken and as I thought I'm in for something... I knew I must be unwell when I was actually complimenting her for a moment... I've taken myself off to the naughty corner, given myself a serious talking to, poured myself a gin and promise I'll be better in the morning 🤔
Once a cocunt always a cocunt... Princess Pinnochio is the gift that keeps on giving with her greedy, grabby, shady selfish behaviour. It's an ad you muppet! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole kitchen fiasco is just another Meldrum car crash! Why do we expect any different Tattlers?!!! 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK... I've given myself a shake having said their kitchen was OK. My temperature has been taken and as I thought I'm in for something... I knew I must be unwell when I was actually complimenting her for a moment... I've taken myself off to the naughty corner, given myself a serious talking to, poured myself a gin and promise I'll be better in the morning 🤔
Once a cocunt always a cocunt... Princess Pinnochio is the gift that keeps on giving with her greedy, grabby, shady selfish behaviour. It's an ad you muppet! 😂
Would you like a cold flannel for your forehead😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did they really wait till they were gifted paint before they bothered doing it.
Yes I think they did not quite the remodel that they had hoped for but better than they deserved, dishonesty clearly paying off for these toe rags

Reactions: 7
But she was holding the plate whilst filming it with her stupid shark gym sweaty leggings in shot and saying " I m joining the kids for dinner" infering that was her plate??
Plastic plate tho, I assumed it was the kids! She did say she was having the same tho

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean... It was all SO bloody misleading...totally filmed made out to be themselves doing on their own with no help, gifted / reduced paint. I bet they repainted about two doors themselves... And the rest was done by or with help from either the help centre of paint company. No bleeping way on her delusional planet was that whole kitchen painted and put back together by that pair of muppets with three kids at home... And don't forget all that full time mum time out and about doing activities she has been religiously showing us all!!!

Reactions: 14
Just seen this comment on her NO MAKEUP 😂 pic. “Who needs makeup when you have a magic filter”
You took the words right out my mouth!
Not had one comment from her sheep about that I am a little disappointed I was ready for verbal onslaught !! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget the ridiculous meal size portions that were hers she posted a while ago and tattlers commented on!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.