Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That was the incident I’m sure, end of December 2016?
This was something else, the banchory celebrity never made the local news.

There is an article about it in an industry publication, oil & gas people it think it was, it took a lot of digging to find it after watching “He could have died”.😳

I know she is crap at maths but COME ON!! He “left” when she was pregnant with Poppy and she’s not even 2 yet!! But it’s nearly been 4 years!! 🙄🙄🙄

And as for the ICE Dadsie!! Move with the times FFS it’s not 2003 and everyone has a flip phone!! . Nearly everyone’s phones need a password to get in to them so how is anyone going to find your ICE contacts. 🤦‍♀️In the Health setting on IPhones you can input emergency contact information that can be accessed when the phone is locked on the emergency screen.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t even think it was an actual incident.
They came out with a few lies about what happened- all slightly different from each other and used that as the basis for Lee not going back to work.
I think it was all just bullshit used to detract from the fact that he was either made redundant or whatever.
I don’t recall any incident around that time which didn’t result in total fatalities. There are emergency landings made almost daily due to technical faults, he just needed to grow a pair. Zika scare really it was central and southern America that was worst affected. Pair of absolute Melts not Melds

I’ve been on choppers when they’ve had issues, it’s no fun but you just go back to the heliport and get on another one :ROFLMAO: Wow I’d always assumed it was that incident, I think even less of them now.
Exactly I said in an earlier post that men and women continue to use this as their means of getting to work even after incidents they’ve been involved in as they’ve got families to support. More likely made redundant and now things are better he’s finally managed to get a job after hunting for a long time.

Reactions: 12
I don’t recall any incident around that time which didn’t result in total fatalities. There are emergency landings made almost daily due to technical faults, he just needed to grow a pair. Zika scare really it was central and southern America that was worst affected. Pair of absolute Melts not Melds
Exactly.
They hammed it up for their own ends.
Same with the whole Zika nonsense. The risk was minuscule. Millions of people would have conceived a baby in central Florida during that time - really not a big deal!
They will literally do and say anything for content and to make themselves sound more interesting than they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Affiliate link = AD

The ASA/CMA has a simple flowchart showing needs to be declared ad.

Have they not learned anything from their recent experience? FOLLOW THE LAW.

And as per, she puts something on stories where she's admitting not following the rules for anyone to screenshot and report.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s very appropriate to say she was nearly made “loopy” given the magnitude of her breakdown and mental health concerns.
Once again with the perfectly wrong terminology she just loves to offend I am certain, or can she really be so dense.?

Reactions: 6
Affiliate link = AD

The ASA/CMA has a simple flowchart showing needs to be declared ad.

Have they not learned anything from their recent experience? FOLLOW THE LAW.

And as per, she puts something on stories where she's admitting not following the rules for anyone to screenshot and report.
Shes a strange one for sure.
Did boots ever get back to people?
No ads as no brands want to work with her.

Reactions: 3
Jeez Rebeggar really uses everyone on her social media doesn't she? People pictured without permission, relaying conversations, slagging businesses, private and distasteful conversations in lifts.... 😕
Does her Grandad realise she's broadcasting him? What an absolute disrespectful fool she is.
As for filming F, put the camera down and parent ffs!

Mind you as someone has said, she's making a rod for herself in the time ahead. Tired just now Princess Pinnochio? 👸 Awwh Bless. Fast forward 5 weeks...pull up a seat everyone... I can't wait. 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lived in the west of Scotland and never had a Glasgow bath in all my life, as unlike Mrs M I am not a F£&#ing dirty midden. But yet again she does not learn from her previous cock ups and thinks it is OK to be racist again. Thick as two short planks....which is not a racist comment.
It's a whores bath - least that's what my mum called i and she was from Glasgow - though she never called it a Glasgow bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly.
They hammed it up for their own ends.
Same with the whole Zika nonsense. The risk was minuscule. Millions of people would have conceived a baby in central Florida during that time - really not a big deal!
They will literally do and say anything for content and to make themselves sound more interesting than they are.
I think to be fair Zika only really came out as a potential issue when Poppy had several abnormally small head scan measurements and I believe (but happy to be corrected) it was their consultant thought it was a risk factor. Or that's how I remember them portraying it anyway!

also on the glasgow bath - I'm from very near Glasgow and we call it a paisley shower (Paisley is a large town next to Glasgow)

never heard glasgow bath though!!!

I think to be fair Zika only really came out as a potential issue when Poppy had several abnormally small head scan measurements and I believe (but happy to be corrected) it was their consultant thought it was a risk factor. Or that's how I remember them portraying it anyway!
I think it was a bit of both.

The scans showed her as slightly smaller than average. She was conceived in Florida = the Meldrums cashing in on every aspect of the Zika bandwagon. The amount of content they eeked out of that whole pregnancy was beyond ridiculous. Zika/the faux HG/amniocentesis debacle. The entire pregnancy was nothing more than a spectacle hammed up by them for views and money.

Reactions: 11

also on the glasgow bath - I'm from very near Glasgow and we call it a paisley shower (Paisley is a large town next to Glasgow)

never heard glasgow bath though!!!
Yes you’re right, I can moan about her forever but the zika came from the scan where her head measured small. There was clearly ongoing concerns with Poppy which is why It was awful they wanted to film he birth/live updates. All for the ££££ no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think it was a bit of both.

The scans showed her as slightly smaller than average. She was conceived in Florida = the Meldrums cashing in on every aspect of the Zika bandwagon. The amount of content they eeked out of that whole pregnancy was beyond ridiculous. Zika/the faux HG/amniocentesis debacle. The entire pregnancy was nothing more than a spectacle hammed up by them for views and money.
and baby P continues to be peddled in their circus. 🎪😕🎪

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how I feel about her kids becoming veggie. Now I am vegetarian and have been most of my life (from teenage years) I research and talk to professionals about how I should eat and what I need to eat to have a balanced diet. I take supplements and on prescription iron. Now contrast this to Rebecca.. she will do duck all research and she is basically just jumping on a new “fad” she should not be encouraging her children to eat veggie just yet (my kids are mainly veggie but they do eat fish and chicken at home and what ever else when out) yes they may be fussy eaters but this shouldn’t mean you cut out a whole food group especially for the younger two!! I am fully understanding you can get a balanced diet by being veggie and by not being veggie. But Rebecca will half arse this and her kids will suffer greatly.

A little advice Rebeca if you still read here-
Take vit b12 and vit D daily.
Do not by all the substitute stuff.
Replace the “meat” in any recipe you make with lentils, beans and pulses (make sure to wash them) . Now I never really see much cooking in your house so who knows how it will turn out ???

Or alternately go back to those good old hello fresh boxes you so raved about🙄
Yep I’m vegetarian too. Stay well away from the processed meat substitutes or limit them. Nothing good in them. Beans, lentils etc on the other hand full of good stuff and protein. Replace mince for lentils in bolognese it’s not that hard at all.

Honestly though, I came on to comment on that arrogant, nasty and passive aggressive comment once again from her. She could have said nicely, I’ve had a few messages regarding the Aff links and actually behaved like a mature adult, but once again she’s acting like a spoilt little tit is is baffled if it’s a thing???? If it’s a thing??? What? Wanting honesty and transparency is a thing Reb? Well yes I guess you could say it is. She has had SO SO SO many bleeping opportunities to do the right thing and act like a decent human being but she keeps acting like a spoilt brat. My 12 year old is miles above her when it comes to maturity and other people’s feelings. The woman should not be let loose into the public with a business she is a disaster from start to finish. How dare you question me attitude is back again. She is just vile!

Reactions: 18
Yep I’m vegetarian too. Stay well away from the processed meat substitutes or limit them. Nothing good in them. Beans, lentils etc on the other hand full of good stuff and protein. Replace mince for lentils in bolognese it’s not that hard at all.

Honestly though, I came on to comment on that arrogant, nasty and passive aggressive comment once again from her. She could have said nicely, I’ve had a few messages regarding the Aff links and actually behaved like a mature adult, but once again she’s acting like a spoilt little tit is is baffled if it’s a thing???? If it’s a thing??? What? Wanting honesty and transparency is a thing Reb? Well yes I guess you could say it is. She has had SO SO SO many bleeping opportunities to do the right thing and act like a decent human being but she keeps acting like a spoilt brat. My 12 year old is miles above her when it comes to maturity and other people’s feelings. The woman should not be let loose into the public with a business she is a disaster from start to finish. How dare you question me attitude is back again. She is just vile!
Couldn't agree more 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Yes you’re right, I can moan about her forever but the zika came from the scan where her head measured small. There was clearly ongoing concerns with Poppy which is why It was awful they wanted to film he birth/live updates. All for the ££££ no doubt.
She initially brought up the Zika thing when she was 5 weeks pregnant and hadn’t seen a doctor at that point.

So she planted the seed of Zika herself early on.

06300131-D8F2-4808-AB0F-1374D44338F6.jpeg A2200D46-137F-4361-A7CC-08B4A6445F40.jpeg

At 12 wks she was speaking that these extra tests were going to be done at 20 weeks.

D26E46C0-7039-4D29-9BB1-42DC075885D3.jpeg E543F364-F330-4B85-AD24-9D67F61770C9.jpeg

So the Zika thing never originated with the small head measurements.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Couldn't agree more 👏👏👏👏
Never seen someone who is either so stupid or arrogant that they can’t see what people want. Stop belittling people who ask you genuine, valid questions. How do any of her followers take her seriously? She is an absolute joke!

I got bored of mrs meldrum ages ago so stopped watching. What has happened ? I see her hubby going back to oil rigs. I have seen this happen a bit with influencers lately. I think they all thought theyd be millionaires . Now the work has dried up theyre all stuffed

Reactions: 5
Just touching back on the vegetarian thing...what on earth will they do with the 7 million fish fingers in the numerous freezers? 🤔 Perhaps they could donate them to the food bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.