Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know and take a look at the note about affiliate links now she’s telling folk it means google won’t get the cash! All the books are on amazon if she gets the standard 4.5% for a 6.99 book and 5k use it she will get over 1k in commission. How can she be so deceitful in saying it’s tiny!!
There are less comments on the post where people spoke about the affiliate links as well! I can't see all the ones that were there a couple of days ago, it looks like she has deleted them. Another 24hrs and the current ones will be gone too I bet 🙈🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Watched the Charlotte Taylor food haul and meal plan video (my guilty pleasure) as she has some really good meal ideas and I love her style of cooking. She also mentioned taking care over the amount of meat they are consuming and looking at vegetarian or meat free meals.....I smell a ChannelBum enforced topic! But still I accept it from Charlotte as it’s believable and not all “”IM GOING VEGETARIAN” like grabbecca
Kate munarme also said the same about eating less meat x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate munarme also said the same about eating less meat x
They're all jumping on the bandwagon! Has someone from chanellmum said it's a good way to get engagement? Seems way too much of a coincidence to me!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 28014

Tattle this is all about using your words wisely....like I did when I attempted to doxx one of you and sent my sheep to attack you lot
😐😐😐😐

Saying nice thing penis trolls:m
being kind I share my affiliate links for nothing
being caring, I always ask for feedback for the interaction but it looks like I care 🤷‍♀️
teaching them how they can impact someone and effect someone’s day doxxing someone can indeed effect their day
rather than say something unkind...or make a racist comment/allow it on your platform that can make someone feel better about themselves instead
by saying sorry when they’ve messed up, but let’s ignore that bit.
I actually can’t believe I’m saying this but......I really enjoyed tonight’s video about the books. As a mum with kids who are a similar age to her kids I found this video relevant and interesting. And a bit different, especially in comparison to the rubbish she had been putting out in recent months. I mean, I’m still not a fan of the Meldrums but maybe now Lee has a job and the pressure is off Rebecca her videos will start to improve again, getting back to how she was a few years ago. Can’t believe I’m saying this.....what is happening to me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Custard cream I don’t think there’s anything wrong with acknowledging when she’s done something well 🤣
I’m sure tattle life will forgive you for giving her a compliment 🤣🤣

Report her and get her removed everyone... the sheep have got her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Joke... just in case it’s not clear 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually can’t believe I’m saying this but......I really enjoyed tonight’s video about the books. As a mum with kids who are a similar age to her kids I found this video relevant and interesting. And a bit different, especially in comparison to the rubbish she had been putting out in recent months. I mean, I’m still not a fan of the Meldrums but maybe now Lee has a job and the pressure is off Rebecca her videos will start to improve again, getting back to how she was a few years ago. Can’t believe I’m saying this.....what is happening to me 🙈
Any more of that and we'll be directing you to the 'Rave about' section 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus....they are all jumping on this bandwagon on cutting out meat. Maisymeow now has it on her Insta.
I smell a rat....can I say that, as this could be classed as meat😂😂😂.

Seriously, these so called influencers are turning followers into Stepford wives, where they are unable to have an original f&£@ing thought in their own heads. Just to help the sheep out, as an example you need to
Buy all your clothes from Primark
Clean everything with Zoflora using MINKI
Go full/semi vegetarian
Go on Neilson holidays
Use Elemis cream
Get rammed on a regular basis
Buy Gym Shark so you can all look alike while getting rammed

Thank the lord I can think for myself and make informed decisions without being led by the nose. I have never been the type to rush out and buy something due to advertising, so there is a snowballs chance in hell of me being influenced by your likes of Mrs M, Mama Reid, Maisymeow.........

For god’s sake 🐑, wake up and smell the roses. These influencers do not give a toss about you. They are only in this for themselves to make money off the back of your purchases and potential debt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Alreading annoying the tit out of me talking about her bloody breakfast bar, like seriously you would think she was the only person ever to have one’ you ain’t upper class cause you have one hun!

• Haha
Alreading annoying the tit out of me talking about her bloody breakfast bar, like seriously you would think she was the only person ever to have one’ you ain’t upper class cause you have one hun!
Haha is she? Is it chocolate or cocunt flavour? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Breakfast bar - hellloooooooo 1995!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
So that's the first vlog I her back to school series ok yes children do go through different emotions when starting or going back to school but she barely spoke about it to do with school and no children are not hormonal at that age Reb. To be ho est it was like she got the books to teach herself about feeling etc

However to me that was a vlog just to try and earn some money from affiliate links it's like she ran about the house going what can I show to get some more cash. Also it should say AD as not only was mummy and me book on show like Olivia said but at least one book was gifted and Reb it doesnt matter if that person didn't want anything from you and just sent it cos you were having a hard time and they thought it would help the children blah blah blah............bullshit they sent it for you to hopefully show in hope people would buy it, you've just vlogged about it therefore advertised it, your a business you brainless halfwit so label it correctly as an AD.

Reactions: 22
So that's the first vlog I her back to school series ok yes children do go through different emotions when starting or going back to school but she barely spoke about it to do with school and no children are not hormonal at that age Reb. To be ho est it was like she got the books to teach herself about feeling etc

However to me that was a vlog just to try and earn some money from affiliate links it's like she ran about the house going what can I show to get some more cash. Also it should say AD as not only was mummy and me book on show like Olivia said but at least one book was gifted and Reb it doesnt matter if that person didn't want anything from you and just sent it cos you were having a hard time and they thought it would help the children blah blah blah............bullshit they sent it for you to hopefully show in hope people would buy it, you've just vlogged about it therefore advertised it, your a business you brainless halfwit so label it correctly as an AD.
She never ever learns does she?!
Label the adverts Rebecca or your just going to get yourself reported yet again! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I thought she was cutting back didn't she just say either today or yesterday she would probably be only doing 2 vlogs a week well we have had Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday it's like she doesnt have a clue what tit comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
She’s playing everyone for a fool. She took the troll video down once her numbers went up. Give it a few weeks and they’ll be drama again.

Reactions: 19
New member🙋 only arrived at this page after 'trolls' video and am starting to see the light!
Did you see her reply to the youtube comment about children not being hormonal? - Someones really not keen on any form of criticism!
Seems so warm and friendly until you call her out on literally anything..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.