Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rebecca is going for that quirky yet relatable insta vibe...

1A25EC79-AAA5-4B35-81B2-AA9E25D2DF05.jpeg

Pigs flying through Scotland like........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You can actually see big patches of peeling skin in that latest grid post. That is not a good look. She’s like a government advert for how to give yourself skin cancer.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She keeps saying the Lee has been at home for 3.5 years....pretty sure he left his job in January 2017, so that’s only 2.5 years ago! She always has to ham it up for more sympathy from the sheep 🙄
Was coming on to say exactly this. When there was 1st talk of him going back to work she said did say 2.5 yuuurs. Now it’s 3.5... people who have watched her for long enough will know this. Florrie was not 6 months old when he gave up his job!! Even if she can’t remember the exact dates, she literally films the whole of her life. It’s pretty easy for her to look back and find out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her saying that lee has been a sahd for 3.5yrs nearly 4 in October???? She’s got that totally wrong how can she not remember? I’m pretty sure it’s 2.5yrs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She keeps saying the Lee has been at home for 3.5 years....pretty sure he left his job in January 2017, so that’s only 2.5 years ago! She always has to ham it up for more sympathy from the sheep 🙄
Yes, it's defo 2.5 years and on her first announcement she said 2.5 years, then it went up to 3, now it's 3.5 years 🙄🙄 she's just away with the bleeping fairies most of the time isn't she!!!!!

Was coming on to say exactly this. When there was 1st talk of him going back to work she said did say 2.5 yuuurs. Now it’s 3.5... people who have watched her for long enough will know this. Florrie was not 6 months old when he gave up his job!! Even if she can’t remember the exact dates, she literally films the whole of her life. It’s pretty easy for her to look back and find out 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've just said pretty much this ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, it's defo 2.5 years and on her first announcement she said 2.5 years, then it went up to 3, now it's 3.5 years 🙄🙄 she's just away with the bleeping fairies most of the time isn't she!!!!!
She’s off her head.
Poppy is only going to be 2 in August. He only stopped working off shore in the spring before she was born. So spring 2017. So he’s been at home 2.5 years. 🙈
If these idiots had a brain they would be dangerous, honestly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her saying that lee has been a sahd for 3.5yrs nearly 4 in October???? She’s got that totally wrong how can she not remember? I’m pretty sure it’s 2.5yrs!!
Now she’s having total digs on her stories about these “facts”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
THIS!!! I thought I had lost a year of my life somewhere!

Reactions: 4
Just checked her channel. In May 2017 she posted a video - ‘he quit his job, what now’.... he’d recently left the oil industry. So that was not 3.5 years ago. And where does October come from? It was around April ‘17 according to her own video. Why are they doing the maths? Why not just look back???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DE17848C-7529-4AC7-9241-7EF3ED0683E2.png I don’t usually post a lot, I usually just lurk and put a 😂 but I had to go and check to see when Lee left work, I couldn’t find the exact date...... but come Rebecca!! Check your dates love..... your whole life is documented!! We can all go back and look!!! FFS!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a chronic condition and have 2 asd children, I don't moan even half as much as her. She has it easy, she's very lucky.
I’m a single parent and had a nasty spinal cord injury in December and I don’t whinge half as much either! You’ve just gotta get on with it unfortunately!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has a phone in both hands?! Why can't she just enjoy chatting to her grandad?! I just don't understand?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh, duck off you twit.

“Aff links allow me to make a few pennies to spend on my girls”

Put the bleeping begging bowl away Rebecca you absolute cluster duck.
You want to earn a few quid? Get a bleeping job in the real world! Stop begging!
Just when I thought she might have learned her lesson she does this. It’s not pennies Rebecca please stop with the lies!

Reactions: 13
She has a phone in both hands?! Why can't she just enjoy chatting to her grandad?! I just don't understand?
Because they live their lives in some fucked up parallel universe where everything has to be filmed/uploaded. They are completely loopy.
Can’t wait for Lee to get back to work
So he can perhaps realise that the way they are living is totally insane and not normal or healthy. It’s madness!

Reactions: 15
I have no problems with aff links if the consumer is not forced into using it to find out where an item is from and it is labelled correctly.
What I do have a problem with is so called mothers using their children to try and make people feel sorry for them or like they shouldnt question things because it's for the children and by the way Reb we all know how little if anything you spend on the girls so dont go using them, you publish your life I cant remember you taking the girls anywhere or giving them things that wasn't free, gifted or for paid work in at least a year

Screenshot_20190710-205339_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Indeed. Why can’t she just put her daughter to bed? Why can’t she just paint her kitchen cupboards? Why can’t she just take her make up off? It’s endless

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.