Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know I've just posted a similar comment on another tread, these instagrammmer's cry troll when they're called out. Thing is if we put our concerns toward them on their grid they'd block and delete..so Rebecca and crew, that is why we come to tattle! Not to troll but to voice those concerns!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the cards up in the living room on her latest video? There were only about 4 of them, one said dad on, surely if it was his birthday she would have done a gushing post about it (& I’d like to think he’d have more than 4 birthday cards!) so I’d warrant a guess they are new job/congratulations cards and therefore the ‘I got a new job’ video was totally staged!

If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up and apologise though Reb because that’s what grown ups do 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice the cards up in the living room on her latest video? There were only about 4 of them, one said dad on, surely if it was his birthday she would have done a gushing post about it (& I’d like to think he’d have more than 4 birthday cards!) so I’d warrant a guess they are new job/congratulations cards and therefore the ‘I got a new job’ video was totally staged!

If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up and apologise though Reb because that’s what grown ups do 😝
Could be from father's Day?

Reactions: 6
I think they are Father’s Day cards, probably up there because of Poppy! #feralchild

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read something the other day and I think the 30 hours nursery is is going to be from
August 2020. My understanding is that it’s only low income families that get the 30 hours right now and it’s from 2 that they get nursery places. Saying that I am totally confused, my youngest still be 3 next summer and will be time for nursery and I haven’t got a clue what happens regarding how many hours they get. I want my youngest to go to nursery but not for 30 hours a week.
I do the funding for this as my job. The 30hrs is for working parents of nursery age children. They’ve got to be earning the equivalent of 16hrs at minimum wage per week with an earning cap of £100k per individual. The 2yo funding is for low income families with a household income under £16,190 and in tax credits/universal credits. God I need a life but if anyone needs help with childcare costs, I’m ya gal!

Reactions: 15
They're definitely Father's Day cards. What child would give their dad a "congratulations on a new job" card?

Lee's birthday is in August, either the day before or day after Poppy's.

Reactions: 3
Well at least we know she gave the manservant a card.... She didn't mention him on social media from what I remember? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're definitely Father's Day cards. What child would give their dad a "congratulations on a new job" card?

Lee's birthday is in August, either the day before or day after Poppy's.
I have seen birthday cards ‘from the cat/ dog/ hamster’ in our local Card Factory. I’m welling to be there is a card out there with the above written on it!

Reactions: 2
Well at least we know she gave the manservant a card.... She didn't mention him on social media from what I remember? 🤔
I think she did, by posting a photo of him with her dad on her stories? It was a VERY half-arsed effort though, the photo looked super awkward (I think Pat and Reb’s dad don’t get on?)

Reactions: 5
True. Though they don't look like fathers day ones to me. We don't either, just the ones the kids make at school.
Haha neither do we clearly 😂 given that I forgot all about it just being Father’s Day!!

Humble apologies Reb, I stand corrected!

• Haha
I think she did, by posting a photo of him with her dad on her stories? It was a VERY half-arsed effort though, the photo looked super awkward (I think Pat and Reb’s dad don’t get on?)
Yeah but it was a bit odd. I suppose, not about her so not interested. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.