Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedahero

Why would you post images from your security cameras??? YOU ARE SHOWING THE ANGLES YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT

can someone tell me how these two fully grown adults can not fathom NORMAL life???
You’re taking the bins out you bloody melt.
Everyone give her a round of applause 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Why does she need to practice doing anything? Aside from the fact that it's just a feckin wheelie bin not a space x rocket 🙄 are they one of those couples where they have pink and blue jobs?! Hello it's a home everyone mucks in around here. I mow the lawns. He puts washing on. I take bins out and he tidied the kitchen. And some times it's the other way round.

Honestly this is baffling how grown women actually behave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
The 9 million messages from people asking if she’s pregnant.
So that’ll be 2 messages then....from your mum and Cath 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How much did her house cost
Not that much...
Her dignity... her self respect...her kids privacy 🤷‍♀️

what’s the bad history with it?

Casper!!!! 👻 Aw, he hasn’t got a shout out in ages!!! (Neither have our hobbits. 😬)
Wonder if he’s still bumming around in the utility room shaking his head at the twats he’s “living” with 😐
At least he has the Ella’s kitchen snacks in there to keep him going...and probably some organix finger foods 😬

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Affiliate link/affiliate link/affliate link/affiliate link/affliate link/affiliate link/affliate link/affiliate link/affliate link/affiliate link/affliate link/affiliate link/affliate link/affiliate link/affliate link.

Rehash this same old shizz every day.

For anyone blocked, this is what you are missing...

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
As if she’s going to move abroad away from her babysitters and decorators. Pull the other one.

Unless they’re moving to Spain to be near their decorator?

• Haha

Qwerty123

Interesting letter from one of our fellow ‘Trolls’ which was published in The Telegraph today:

SIR – In the Wimbledon interview following her stunning victory against Venus Williams, Cori Gauff described, almost tearfully, the vitriolic “tweets” that she and other players are subjected to.
John McEnroe was asked if he ever received such comments. He replied: “No, never, because I don’t do social media.” He went on to express his bewilderment that people should become so addicted to this form of communication, and then complain about unsolicited and unpleasant content. He suggested that those who were upset in such a way should stop using Twitter and similar platforms.
He speaks a lot of sense.

So so sensible!!!!

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yes, it's defo 2.5 years and on her first announcement she said 2.5 years, then it went up to 3, now it's 3.5 years 🙄🙄 she's just away with the fucking fairies most of the time isn't she!!!!!
She’s off her head.
Poppy is only going to be 2 in August. He only stopped working off shore in the spring before she was born. So spring 2017. So he’s been at home 2.5 years. 🙈
If these idiots had a brain they would be dangerous, honestly.

• Heart
  • Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Imagine his first day back on the rig. He is going to get the piss absolutely ripped out of him!
Maybe getting soft in old age.
I hope the men on the rig show some kindness don't bully him and act professionally.
So show him same courtesy that his wife's not shown so many people.
I think it's going to hit Lee hard and it's all because of her mainly it failed her greed, her changing and not fixing things.
She would rather see Lee away than say sorry be honest and deal with things.
It really is quite sad how they overextended themselves and how they are trapped unless they sell the murder mansion.

Last edited:
Moving abroad... More like setting the scene for selling the house! In a few months there'll be a 'we're moving abroad we have to sell the house' post. Then once the house sells (well more like if the house sold) they'll have a big change of heart and buy something smaller locally

• Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
It is obviously because she is so teeny tiny size 6, petite yadda yadda yah that she has to practise incase the bin rolls over her and noone would know in her ginormous mansion🤷‍♀️

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
View attachment 27726

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“This is meant in a really nice way”.........
But I’m abso-FRIGGING-lutely gonna make a point of mentioning that 90% of your content is usually a spon of some sort 🤣
Megan Piper.
Pull up a chair,
Come join us 😎

So Rebecca is gonna try and cash in by joining the vegetarian/vegan community go vegetarian. 😐
How nice. 😬
Yep teeny tiny bo peep no longer wants to eat sheep.
Shes a quorn princess now.
She talks and treats grandad like he's small child.
What are they going to do with all those fish fingers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but LIKE FUCK the organised mum method was around when lee was off shore 3 years ago. Rebecca you need to go and see someone about these lies. SORT YOURSELF OUT

• Haha
  • Heart

Midlandmrs

It’s just getting so desperate now.

The things she’s posting aff links for things she doesn’t even have or have any interest in getting for herself. It’s just pure unadulterated begging for money! I’d gave more respect for her if she just came straight out with a just giving page asking for money. At least that would be honest and she wouldn’t be pretending to care about some daft jumper or T-shirt she’s clearly just found on amazon and decided to try to make money off!
Ha ha a video on dealing with emotions. Is she serious?!!!
She is also saying she has a book to teach the value of saying "SORRY!" What a hypicrite. 😡

• Haha
  • Wow

stuffata

If i was mrs meldrum i would be absolutely terrified of 100,000 people knowing i was in murder masion by myself (without Pat for protection) every night for 2 weeks at a time oiling my legs!!!

Seriously, i'm not just talking about the haters, some of her loyal sheep are even scarier!!

I would not sleep well.....

• Haha
  • Sad

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Watching Lees insta stories I had a huge sense of sadness. The girls have become so used to having him around and for him to go away for 6 weeks or however long it will be will be awful for them. Why couldn't he find a job that doesn't involve working away. When my husband used to work away it was horrible thankfully he has now found a job that he gets every weekend at home and the difference in family life is amazing.
I know they have brought it all on their selfs but I do really feel sorry for those girls
Won't it just be 2 weeks on and 3 weeks off? So he'll end up seeing his kids more than most professionals with a commute do.

He could get a normal job without leaving home, but wants the oil rig premium.

Will the oil rig have WiFi for weather updates?

• Haha

BBD

New member🙋 only arrived at this page after 'trolls' video and am starting to see the light!
Did you see her reply to the youtube comment about children not being hormonal? - Someones really not keen on any form of criticism!
Seems so warm and friendly until you call her out on literally anything..

• Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
Hold the front page, I know what his new job is🤣🤣. He's going to be a........

Hole investigator 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Zippy

I knew as soon as those boots vitamins were shown on her channel on the evening routine, i knew straight away it was an undeclared AD. Today just proves it and I shall be letting Boots know about this.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I've no problem with affiliate links as long as
A) it's for something you've actually purchased/own yourself, not just any old shit you think might appeal to any sheep
B) it's clearly labelled as Ad-Affliate link
C) they explain regularly what an affiliate link is, so people are aware

And D) be upfront about how much you earn from it. Not really pennies when all the sheep purchases are added up isit?!
And E) The company is disclosed prior to swipe up.
😊😊😊