Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ken Adams

I actually can’t believe I’m saying this but......I really enjoyed tonight’s video about the books. As a mum with kids who are a similar age to her kids I found this video relevant and interesting. And a bit different, especially in comparison to the rubbish she had been putting out in recent months. I mean, I’m still not a fan of the Meldrums but maybe now Lee has a job and the pressure is off Rebecca her videos will start to improve again, getting back to how she was a few years ago. Can’t believe I’m saying this.....what is happening to me 🙈
Any more of that and we'll be directing you to the 'Rave about' section 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Redbreast

VIP Member
I don’t know how I feel about her kids becoming veggie. Now I am vegetarian and have been most of my life (from teenage years) I research and talk to professionals about how I should eat and what I need to eat to have a balanced diet. I take supplements and on prescription iron. Now contrast this to Rebecca.. she will do fuck all research and she is basically just jumping on a new “fad” she should not be encouraging her children to eat veggie just yet (my kids are mainly veggie but they do eat fish and chicken at home and what ever else when out) yes they may be fussy eaters but this shouldn’t mean you cut out a whole food group especially for the younger two!! I am fully understanding you can get a balanced diet by being veggie and by not being veggie. But Rebecca will half arse this and her kids will suffer greatly.

A little advice Rebeca if you still read here-
Take vit b12 and vit D daily.
Do not by all the substitute stuff.
Replace the “meat” in any recipe you make with lentils, beans and pulses (make sure to wash them) . Now I never really see much cooking in your house so who knows how it will turn out ???

Or alternately go back to those good old hello fresh boxes you so raved about🙄
Yep I’m vegetarian too. Stay well away from the processed meat substitutes or limit them. Nothing good in them. Beans, lentils etc on the other hand full of good stuff and protein. Replace mince for lentils in bolognese it’s not that hard at all.

Honestly though, I came on to comment on that arrogant, nasty and passive aggressive comment once again from her. She could have said nicely, I’ve had a few messages regarding the Aff links and actually behaved like a mature adult, but once again she’s acting like a spoilt little shit is is baffled if it’s a thing???? If it’s a thing??? What? Wanting honesty and transparency is a thing Reb? Well yes I guess you could say it is. She has had SO SO SO many fucking opportunities to do the right thing and act like a decent human being but she keeps acting like a spoilt brat. My 12 year old is miles above her when it comes to maturity and other people’s feelings. The woman should not be let loose into the public with a business she is a disaster from start to finish. How dare you question me attitude is back again. She is just vile!

stuffata

If i was mrs meldrum i would be absolutely terrified of 100,000 people knowing i was in murder masion by myself (without Pat for protection) every night for 2 weeks at a time oiling my legs!!!

Seriously, i'm not just talking about the haters, some of her loyal sheep are even scarier!!

I would not sleep well.....
Obvs i'm being sarcastic about Pat protecting her!!!!

Just can't believe she is not shitting herself at the idea of tens of thousand of people knowing her and her kids are alone for up to 2 weeks at a time ...that would be worrying me NOT taking the bins out!

• Haha
  • Sad

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog. Blatant hinting to get a gifted tiger jumper for the girls too. Oooh Pops do you like my jumper they have it in your size! Oh Safiya you like it too? They have your size too.

Q 3 tiger jumpers gifted to the girls.....
That is the grossest jumper I’ve ever seen! So 80s......so suits her perfectly 😂

I would argue against all these A/F links don't cost us, companies add on the extra they pay to the consumer!!! She surely has to be breaking some law by not putting the company name only a swipe up? Does anyone know? I will try and find out. Rebecca as we know you read here, it’s utterly disgusting that you don’t tell your followers where things are from, just so they swipe up and then their cookies earn you money on anything they buy. That is as shady as it gets.

Oldlegend

I don’t think it’s very appropriate to say she was nearly made “loopy” given the magnitude of her breakdown and mental health concerns.

• Wow
I didn’t even notice the gifted or the my1styears tag on her last story. I saw it and thought she’d bought it herself and then was trying to make a profit from the affiliate link.

This influencer business is super shady and needs proper regulation.

Also, I hate kids having things with their names on. What about child protection? They are telling strangers what their names are, and it makes me worry a lot.

Edit: I know Edgy and Pat don’t give a toss about protecting their children. I was making a general point 🙂

powderpower

Chatty Member
the job thing has to be utter rubbish. My husband was head hunted for a job and he still had to be interviewed discussions and wages hours of work the whole process from interview to job offer takes longer than a 2 weeks. Not to mention their trying to make out he only started looking for a job 2 weeks ago a job add runs for a while. He has been looking for a job since christmas all that rubbish about him volunteer at the golf club was a cover story for job interviews I bet and its taken him this long to get a job.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
She knows exactly how to do her job, she chooses not to do it properly and please herself.

• Heart

Madcat

She obviously is not following Organised motherhood she demonstrated a perfect way to declare an Ad or an Affiliate link in bold type and prominent position, she has been told over and over we know she follows tattle so this is a deliberate act if dishonesty for the purpose of primarily making money but I believe she is also goading us
Last week or week before when organised motherhood was doing her stories on the tattle stuff she made several reference to Mrs M and the racism stuff and then heavily hinted that Reb blocked her. Typical meldrum.
Shame though, as wow the woman talks a lot of sense! Reb could learn SO SO much from her!

ALMRPM

Jesus Christ! The gym stuff 😴😴😴 Does she really think the sheep care about her stupid sweaty band she wears under her bra!! And as for the rip off leggings, she's still peddling them via a virtually invisible white #AF link in white writing against a white background 🤬🤬🤬 Please Grabecca, have a day off, step back like you threatened... I mean promised you would!!!! And I'm sorry, but anyone who believes she's spent 6 hours at the park will believe she doesn't use fake tan either 🙄🙄🙄 6 hours???!!!!! My god this woman never gives up does she!!! 😂

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Their food makes feel sick, not the chips and chicken dippers but what kind of monster puts cucumber with baked beans 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

ALMRPM

It's vile behaviour. I'm so cynical now that I'm wondering if they even bought it or if it was gifted.

BMof2 mentioning tattle has opened my eyes so much about the "influencer" world. I've been lurking here for a while and can't believe how naive I've been.
I felt exactly the same when I found this page,,,,, I had been absolutely torn to shreds by the sheep on her Facebook page for just asking why she puts Poppy in childcare so often on holiday! She allowed it, on her page! Then cries Troll Bully etc! A lady saw it and private messaged me saying have a look on here! My god! Talk about an eye opener 😳

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And she even puts an affiliate link on her gifted bag. She hasn't paid a penny for it but if her sheep could all stump up the money for it so she can pocket some cash.

• Wow
  • Angry

Catwoman

VIP Member
So she's moaning about people complaining about affiliate links now is she? She really does need to wise the fuck up, she's putting off sheep now... those that stood by her, bullied and trolled for her. She gives them nothing but takes every damn thing she can off them. She's vile!
Does she ever stop and think about anyone but herself? Moaning on day 3 of the school holidays (still managed gym) and 'Melds' 🤢 was back so she handed over the sprogs (how horrible) to him to crack on with painting... In that outfit?
Nah don't believe you Princess Pinnochio. My lies detector is going Bananas!!
She really is such a bloody moan and whinger. I don't think I've ever known anyone like her in my life! 😂

Reactions: 17

Anita

She’s feeling pathetic😆poor Rebecca, unprofessional as always, hiccuped all the way in the last few minutes of her last vlog, and those minutes of ironing were just😴so overall another😴😴vlog! And those kind of floor tiles aren’t meant to be heaven, their stone....pathetic indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17