Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamnotahuman

DE17848C-7529-4AC7-9241-7EF3ED0683E2.png I donā€™t usually post a lot, I usually just lurk and put a šŸ˜‚ but I had to go and check to see when Lee left work, I couldnā€™t find the exact date...... but come Rebecca!! Check your dates love..... your whole life is documented!! We can all go back and look!!! FFS!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

honeyimhome

Guess what Rebs, I was on my own for weeks on end when my 3 children were little , as husband worked at other end of country
I was also working 30hrs/ week in NHS with no help from family whatsoever , so had to do absolutely everything in the house by myself ....you have a very privileged life ...time to start living in the real world
Iā€™m the same except I am separated from my husband who works away for weeks on end sometimes months. Have been for 4 years.
I have 3 children and I work for the NHS also ā˜ŗ I have no family support at all but Iā€™ll do whatever it takes to provide for my little family even though Iā€™ve not much left once the bills come off. But we are happy and healthy šŸ˜ƒ

You are right she has an extremely privileged life that she takes for granted. Sheā€™s just a spoilt self centred little brat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Mabelrose

VIP Member
My first years are clearly happy working with her, they must surely know of the šŸ’©storm that follows her around! Any company willing to work with her has a very low moral compass IMO.

Reactions: 16

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
ā€˜Rock bottomā€™ is tossed around by Rebs like other people saying ā€˜I've had a bad dayā€™

inspirespirit

The two big girls are more than capable of tidying up their toys after themselves. She shouldn't be clearing up after them. She needs to teach them if they play with a toy they put it away. Not many people have the luxury of a dedicated playroom so their kiddies get to know that they have to clear as they go. She will end up with two incredibly messy teenagers if she doesn't put her foot down now.

Timewaster19

You are right. And if she needs to practice wheeling a bin down the drive itā€™s about bloody time one of them are back to work.
Letā€™s be honest the grand parents will have the kids more than she does. The bins will probably be pulled by the 3 kids on their way to grandmas.

Phew.... not a euphemism šŸ˜³
I didnā€™t see the image and held my breath not gonna lie šŸ˜

I will forever see flat peaches and think of Rebeccaā€™s tush.
Wasnā€™t it a big arse that she was after. Wonder if Rami told her itā€™s a gym not the magic circle

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
After that evening routine with the amazing Elemis cleanser, you would think she wouldnā€™t wake up with makeup smeared all over her face šŸ™„

• Haha

Hellofresh

Just reading her insta stories again and her lack of empathy and forgiveness for anyone who dares to cross her speaks volumes. I think itā€™s a sad message to get across to your children that you canā€™t forgive people for their mistakes and also that you canā€™t admit when youā€™ve made mistakes too. I would also like to suggest that sheā€™s using the affliliated link game not to pay for little treats for her girls, but to pay for little treats for herselfšŸ¤«Sheā€™s sorted her ā€œfreeā€ childcare out at the gym by twisting a friendā€™s arm to look after Poppy. Then the gym has a crĆØche which is used by Jazzercise, for the rest of the time itā€™s unattended. Sheā€™s getting to the gym early, leaving a 4/7 year old in the crĆØche on their own, working out with Rami in the gym where she canā€™t possiby see them and keep an eye on them, due to the layout. Once the paying crĆØche customers arrive the girls are free to wander wherever and with whoever. I personally wouldnā€™t take that risk with the most precious things in my life, itā€™s just not worth itšŸ˜¢why not find a gym buddy and take it in turns to childmind at home where you know that all of your children are safe?

• Wow

MiaGo

Did she admit in her latest story that she doesnā€˜t properly shower after the gym? Thatā€˜s just nasty!

• Sick
  • Wow

Destybaby

I knew as soon as those boots vitamins were shown on her channel on the evening routine, i knew straight away it was an undeclared AD. Today just proves it and I shall be letting Boots know about this.
Just contacted boots

OliviaPope

Yes youā€™re right, I can moan about her forever but the zika came from the scan where her head measured small. There was clearly ongoing concerns with Poppy which is why It was awful they wanted to film he birth/live updates. All for the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ no doubt.
She initially brought up the Zika thing when she was 5 weeks pregnant and hadnā€™t seen a doctor at that point.

So she planted the seed of Zika herself early on.

06300131-D8F2-4808-AB0F-1374D44338F6.jpeg A2200D46-137F-4361-A7CC-08B4A6445F40.jpeg

At 12 wks she was speaking that these extra tests were going to be done at 20 weeks.

D26E46C0-7039-4D29-9BB1-42DC075885D3.jpeg E543F364-F330-4B85-AD24-9D67F61770C9.jpeg

So the Zika thing never originated with the small head measurements.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Sheā€™s asking AGAIN whether people prefer talking stories or non-talking stories on IG. Last time she asked, people overwhelmingly wanted talking stories but she said she preferred non-talking. Sheā€™s now asking again, obviously hoping for another result as she canā€™t be arsed to film talking stories...

• Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I think thatā€™s what irritates me the most, she continues to not follow the correct rules! Itā€™s so simple, clear labels on anything you have not bought with your own money must be AD!!!! And put the company name for the clothes you are showing rather than the AF with no clue where itā€™s from, forcing people to swipe up to find out, thus leading them to the website, where she earns commission if they buy anything from there for the next 30 days!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Jade33

VIP Member
Scraping around for content ideas now.
Sheā€™s not been arsed in the slightest about the eldest at school - rarely does the school drop off, doesnā€™t bother to interact with the school mums, avoids going to the majority of school events, whips her out of class at the drop of a hat to go on holidays etc. She couldnā€™t give a fuck about school! This whole entire full time mummy act is so bloody transparent.
Ah yes but it'll be a different story now the favourite is at school! She'll be at all of the events, mingling in the playground! U name it, she'll be there!

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I am surprised no one has commented on the up close and personal shot of her oiling her legs with the teeny tiny shorts on. I was bracing myself thinking we might see what she had for breakfast

• Haha
  • Sick