Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
I can't believe she is going to do a series of videos on how to prepare to go to school.
Because she is what....a parenting expert???? She is one of the worst parents i have ever seen....in every sense!!

Who on earth would look to her for advice??
Omg so 5 sets of uniform and whinge a lot that she can't be bothered to talk to the school mum's like they a different species as she has the fear of the playground.
Really is scraping the barrel for content.
She hardly does school runs,She forgets inset days
Misses lots of school a whole term if added up.
Can't adhere school social media policy.
Doesn't attend events, do homework or remember the relevant outfits like xmas jumper and world book day farce.

Reactions: 17

ALMRPM

Please god don't let her latest "fad" of becoming veggie be true, cos that will definitely be the end of the picnic plate lunch 😂😂😂😳 what will those kids eat....??? I mean, I'm pretty sure coco pops are suitable for vegetarians, and so are Aunt Bessies Yorkshire puds, so they'll not completely starve, but even so,,,, it's gonna be a limited menu at Meldrum Mansion if she does 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

freckleface94

Just watched the vlog. Blatant hinting to get a gifted tiger jumper for the girls too. Oooh Pops do you like my jumper they have it in your size! Oh Safiya you like it too? They have your size too.

Q 3 tiger jumpers gifted to the girls.....

• Haha
  • Wow

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Chillidog- I thought that too but pink flamingo and Kermit were posting at the same time a month ago so I doubt it
Shame on you Scammy Shady Bullying Troll Reb everything you cried about it that troll insta or troll vlog which I have kept just incase was you talking about yourself no one here especially sent followers/fans out to harass you of your innocent followers, no one here has doxed anyone , people on here dont exploit their children or use them especially when they are ill for engagement (yes Reb no one has forgotten poor Poppy struggling to breath that awful night and that's just one and probably the worse example of when they were ill) they dont lie, they dont agree with racism, they dont use or show no care to vulnerable people.

No the only one who does that is you Reb and you should be ashamed of yourself and your family should be ashamed of you too.

Sorry for the little rant but I'm still annoyed by what she has and hasn't done these last few weeks.

Edit
Sorry

Last edited:
  • Heart

Emily87

Omg these sneaky affiliate links are infuriating! Not telling anyone where they are from so you have to swipe up and earn her a few quid.
Honestly, even if I absolutely loved an item, I would never swipe up out of pure principal. She is unbelievable!!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Surely there had to be a law about showing a product with an A/F swipe up but not putting the company? Meaning you have to actually swipe up to see where it’s from! Also so many people don’t understand that she earns commissions on everything you buy from that company for days afterwards, seems so shady! Really wish the 🐑would wise up! She’s relentless!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I have just reported to ASA for the first time.
Having your own book right in shot and not labelling as an ad just shows how shady you are.
Yes 100% use it as advertising, just label it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I would’ve felt petty before accounts like Clean Honest Living, Messiah & Organised Motherhood made it clear we are not trolls, we’re calling for all influencers to follow the rules.

I think she thinks saying she’s a ‘full time mummy’ 🤢 now and just doing this as a hobby might give her more leeway? Well you’re still on line constantly & making money through affiliate links and advertising your own product. With a following as big as yours, you are still accountable.
Sorry, rant for the day over 🙊
She’s breaking the rules every single time she posts the affiliate links. They are all supposed to be clearly marked as ADVERTS - it’s plain & simply written in black & white on the ASAs very handy idiot proof influencers guide on how to mark adverts. It couldn’t be any easier to understand. She deliberately and constantly breaks the rules. She’s so underhanded and so so so shady & sneaky.

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Maybe if Lee had been a little bit more controlling the murder mansion would never have been bought as in the delete house vlog he clearly didn't want to offer more and in turn she may not have created so my shitstorms. At the end of the day I think Reb needs someone to control her a little more as she seems to have no self control.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I’ve messaged to say how disappointed I am that they are gifting her and can they tell her it should also say AD!!! 😂

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Mrs.M is not a frail weak lady though who needs big tough manly Lee to do those manly jobs. This is a woman who can lift, row and push weights/distances at the gym that us mere mortals could never match. You are fit enough to do a 10K but not push a bin down the drive? Oh come off it Rebs!
This lady coped fine on her own before, she has her parents on the doorstep and other family and friends close by...a lot more than a lot of us have. If this was my close friend, who had a husband embarking on a job offshore...I would say the same! My closest friend lives alone, does it all herself, lost both parents years ago and is not close to siblings...she just gets on with things!

• Heart

ALMRPM

Yeah tonight's vlog is pretty crap! Very disjointed as usual and no real purpose! Blatant beg AGAIN for a kitchen floor and the end with the hiccups!!! Why would she not just wait til they've gone and then film?! She's not taking a step back at all. The majority of the vlog was already featured yesterday in either her or Pats stories which just goes to show they are still never without a phone or a camera in their hand. Oh, and sidenote Becky,,,,, The Tiger top is hideous, and don't even get me started on the veggie announcement!!!! Just another attempt at boosting engagement, she'll literally try anything! They'll be having sausage and mash before you know it, and surely they'll still be allowed fish fingers? I mean she's got like 50 boxes to get through 🤪🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
With toddlers you just tell them what they 're going to do, if you ask do you want to? Or shall we? Is the answer NO!!... Cos they are toddlers going through the toddler state of tantrums and finding their own voice. Tell them what's going to happen , count down and then reward with a sticker or just verbal over the top praise. God you d think by number 3 she would have learned. it's like she s trying to make out how difficult Poppy is.. When she s just a typical toddler

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I don’t understand why really big companies such as Boots choose to work with someone who has such controversy surrounding them.

One of Boots summer adverts is about loving the skin you’re in - not quite the same as the skinny jeans for skinny genes tweet.

I can kind of get why small start up companies would gift her tosh, such as the bag with the name on it... but Boots... come on now.

Midlandmrs

Looks like Pat is only away for two weeks. The way she is bleating on , anyone would think he was away for two months. Also obviously beggi g for glooring again. Yawn....