Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilblinder

When she says so many questions about Lee's job might have to do a special vlog about it, what the bloody hell are they all asking ?
He's a married man with three children to support, bills to be paid and well under retirement age, why do the sheep need a detailed account of it all and why is she not just saying its 100% a positive thing for him and having his back, no fear, no messing .

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rose86

Aw no more of Leeā€™s bad boy belter (Richmond) sausages at their family BBQā€™s. No wonder heā€™s going back to the rigs, heā€™ll get a decent feed there.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It was two and a half years ago. On Lees Instagram heā€™s captured the date by posting a picture saying heā€™s quit.

What I donā€™t understand is the fact that she was wrong, yet instead of saying so has just deleted her stories laughing at those mentioning it. And then changes her post.

Strikes me as weird. Or was she hoping for it to sound like sheā€™d managed to be the sole earner for longer than she actually has.

Sheā€™s incapable of ever admitting that sheā€™s wrong. The woman is an absolute moron. I honestly think sheā€™s got something wrong with her - she canā€™t ever admit to her faults, instead she just tries to cover up any mistakes she makes and hopes thatā€™s enough. What a walloper.

• Haha

Balls

Did anyone notice the cards up in the living room on her latest video? There were only about 4 of them, one said dad on, surely if it was his birthday she would have done a gushing post about it (& Iā€™d like to think heā€™d have more than 4 birthday cards!) so Iā€™d warrant a guess they are new job/congratulations cards and therefore the ā€˜I got a new jobā€™ video was totally staged!

If Iā€™m wrong Iā€™ll hold my hands up and apologise though Reb because thatā€™s what grown ups do šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart

Mybb2016

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...a-followers-considered-celebrity-advertising/

Just read this article, which says that ThisMamaLife has posted ā€œover 1000 adsā€. Havenā€™t actually counted how many Edgy has done but letā€™s assume itā€™s probably a bit more seeing as this is her full time job (ie sheā€™ll advertise any old shite).

Also saw this, which gives a rough idea of what they earn per ad (note that it says itā€™s 25-50% more for videos so YouTube and instastory Iā€™m assuming):

6B9AA4A4-385A-4235-997F-43D1E349891D.png

So even if she gets Ā£300 per ad... you do the maths. Add to that Adsense, affiliate links etc, the fact they donā€™t pay for holidays, clothes, make up, gym, furniture, even food sometimes. And for anybody STILL wondering, thereā€™s the answer to how they afforded the big house.

• Wow
  • Sick

inspirespirit

Murder mansion looks like a really lonely out of the way house. I might be wrong because I don't know the area, but with those woods at the back and being an end house, it looks like it might be very lonely to be there alone especially during the Winter months. It doesn't come across as a young upmarket house where you would have neighbours similar age where you all get together for bbq's and inviting round for coffee. Definitely think they picked the wrong house. She is going to be even more insular there than ever when the weather is bad and Lee isn't around. Stick it on the market and get shot of it, downsize to a smaller modern house that doesn't need so much work and is more affordable.

anony mouse

Chatty Member
The real reason for her being "tired" all the time is probably from trying to remember all the lies that she tells. She really is insufferable. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy her mundane content & want to see her nonsense on a daily basis. She just spouts the same shit over & over again. She is coming across as so desperate that I'm getting 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
I donā€™t love commenting on other peopleā€™s parenting, god knows I am no mother of the year! šŸ˜‚ But what do they expect when they film their lives like a reality tv show and the kids are the most interesting characters? I was cringing all the way through her coaxing Poppy out of the car. I feel like that little girl doesnā€™t know if she is coming or going and more and more it seems like she is performing for Reb. Really unsettlingly!

nat15

Just seen Mrs M' s post from last night...funny how they have no big plans for the summer holidays..no gifted holidays or day trips. My how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
She's like bloody Jekyll and Hyde, one minute she's showing off her diamonds and the murder mansion/expensive Boden jumpers that magically cure anxiety, the next she's saying they're so skint they've got to eat the crust of the bread, painting her own kitchen cupboards and affiliate linking any shit she can find just! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

She's really become more unlikeable than ever. The affiliate links need to calm down, I know Kate bowbow and ash Reid do it too,and it really pisses me off. So you're trying to sell your followers something that you haven't even bought yourself?! šŸ˜’

• Haha
  • Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Unless he is away to africa or Middle East I canā€™t see him being away 6 weeks itā€™s usually
2/3 weeks for North Sea rigs.
As others have mentioned over a month he will probably see his kids more than most dads do with a commute. My husband is never back before bedtime and only sees kids for an hour in morning.
He could easily have got some sort of on shore job but they want the money that comes with off shore work (which with his experience he would struggle to earn that much).
Exactly- They want/need the money that comes from an off shore salary. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Lots of families live this way - he will see the kids for solid blocks of time. Itā€™s not the end of the world. It will be an adjustment for them all to begin with but after a few weeks the kids will be into a routine and it will just be normal for them.

Rebecca will struggle the most. Having to actually be fully involved with the kids and not able to just ditch them with Lee to go for a ramming/get her hair done/go for a potter or a mooch....šŸ™ˆ

Timewaster19

Sheā€™s playing everyone for a fool. She took the troll video down once her numbers went up. Give it a few weeks and theyā€™ll be drama again.

Reactions: 19

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I have no problems with aff links if the consumer is not forced into using it to find out where an item is from and it is labelled correctly.
What I do have a problem with is so called mothers using their children to try and make people feel sorry for them or like they shouldnt question things because it's for the children and by the way Reb we all know how little if anything you spend on the girls so dont go using them, you publish your life I cant remember you taking the girls anywhere or giving them things that wasn't free, gifted or for paid work in at least a year

Screenshot_20190710-205339_Gallery.jpg

• Heart

Qwerty123

I believe that her new Instagram persona is going to be slightly frazzled, slightly disorganised, ā€˜just doing her bestā€™ mum of 3. I would say that her inspiration is definitely themuddymummy!!!

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Dont worry Reb I've corrected your insta story which is very clearly an AD as you have tag @lucysblueday the book you said was gifted you also tagged @usbornebooks so probably would be classed as an AD for them as they are always gifting books.

Screenshot_20190711-230408_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Do we really have to endure 7 weeks of her moaning about looking after her own children?! And how tired it's making her? When in reality she only has one more child home than normal as P is always there and F only at nursery half the time, and S is most probably the easiest child to entertain..... so actually, what is her problem!!!! FFS. Man up and stop moaning, she's such a spoilt brat, she doesn't deserve to have children. Imagine all these families where the parent/main carer is ill suffering life long illnesses or disabilities, and children are carers,,,,,, she has no idea how lucky she is and how easy her life is! She makes my blood boil.
I don't watch her, I read here and sometimes have a quick look if she has once again said something stupid. Spiteful, racist, nasty I usually get all the relevant news here if I had to watch her to comment then I would stop commenting because I really can't bear her smug face tired face, crying face, narked face well just her face in general its like colonic irrigation not nice and best avoided

• Haha

WBlue

I think it's the best thing for her Lee going back to work but wish she would stop with all the shit about back to being a mummy or being in full time mummy mode.

Even when you work Mums are still full time mums you dont stop being a mum. When I worked I would still be thinking of stuff to do with the children, waiting to make an appointment for them in my break, going to the bank to get money for a trip during lunchtime etc and I was always the person the school called if an accident happened or child was sick and I worked out of the house in local schools.

Reb did as little work as possible was always right next to her children or using them as props/actors when she did actually work yes Lee was around but how can you feel you weren't always a full time mummy the whole point in people finding a job that they can do from home is so they can still be there for the children.

I think this shows how detached she had become from the children and it had nothing to do with working.
Exactly. When I go to work I donā€™t stop being a mum. As you say it never stops- the mental load is huge. What just because she filmed a couple of videos and posted some boomerangs to IG she wasnā€™t being a mum? šŸ˜” reality is going to hit hard when lee is away for weeks at a time. Saying that her reality is still not the reality for most families out there.