Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree that the Man. Vs baby person’s post was incredibly mean and derogatory. He doesn’t exactly have any moral high ground left to him about being mean to others having said that, does he?

He’d be welcome to look through all my posts here and and try to find anything which is bullying or personally rude. I object to underhand selling and unacknowledged privilege.

I do think I’m better than people who call others ‘twats’, so he and I will have to disagree on that.

Reactions: 14
Completely agree that the Man. Vs baby person’s post was incredibly mean and derogatory. He doesn’t exactly have any moral high ground left to him about being mean to others having said that, does he?

He’d be welcome to look through all my posts here and and try to find anything which is bullying or personally rude. I object to underhand selling and unacknowledged privilege.

I do think I’m better than people who call others ‘twats’, so he and I will have to disagree on that.
100%

Reactions: 5
Right Tattlers, listen here, WE ARE AWSOME!!!!! So MvB or whatever he’s called can crawl back under the stones. I thank god everyday I found this site, I honestly thought the world was going mad and I was somehow odd for thinking the things I did about theses dodgy floggers! There is more professionalism and humour on these threads than in any of the insta pages I’ve seen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes other influencers have done hauls for content and got slated for it.
Seemed weird she ordered a dress she would not wear.
It's either undeclared AD for klarna bank or ASOS itself it's basically a online store card and as is probably take a cut.
It sounded so much like an ad.
Didn’t ASOS recently announce the end to this return policy? Obviously Rebecca saw that and thought...challenge accepted! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I noticed someone commented on that post that all the spelling and grammar is awful here. This comment has been made several times during the recent troll-gate but I just don't understand it 🤷‍♀️ the majority of the comments here are articulate, well thought out and I rarely see spelling mistakes. More than I can say for some of the sheep comments!
Yes I saw that comment and it was made by a guy that Reb met on some brand event thingy and she was so over excited on the vlog because he was on Bake Off.

Bake Off has been going so long that most people must loosely know someone who has been on it.

Also the spelling and grammar here is a lot better than I have seen on instagram.

Reactions: 9
I think she has deleted Poppy’s gender reveal??
yes it looks like shes deleted both the trollgate and gender reveal

however anyone that wants to watch can head over to good old Wilfred channel for Lees reaction start watching around 6 mins

Also on Wilfreds channel is the good old He could of Died vlog which I think she delete ages ago after it was talked about on here

And just incase anyone wanted to know what the Meldrums said about Lee quitting his job heres the vlog which I think she also deleted

Reactions: 13
yes it looks like shes deleted both the trollgate and gender reveal

however anyone that wants to watch can head over to good old Wilfred channel for Lees reaction start watching around 6 mins

Also on Wilfreds channel is the good old He could of Died vlog which I think she delete ages ago after it was talked about on here

And just incase anyone wanted to know what the Meldrums said about Lee quitting his job heres the vlog which I think she also deleted
Oh lorddd, lee clearly thought it was a boy at first glance 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear god, I had forgotten how obvious Pat's disappointment was. Hopefully Poppy never sees that.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes he was very excited thinking it was a boy I would never have uploaded that

Reactions: 7
Cringing so hard at the fake laughter to hide the disappointment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is Wilfred? Why he uploaded her videos
Its quite amusing.
I assume the he nearly died was a lie.
He dident have permission film on rig
They were not honest why he gave up work most likely redundancy.

Reactions: 5
Not sure who Wilfred is but they have lots of her vlogs on the channel. Someone found the YT channel and told us on here a long time ago dont remember who it was.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a few of Man vs baby’s posts on Facebook... people reposting it because they find him funny. He comes across as someone who is writing a lot of stuff to be controversial and comical to gain followers. All seems like bravado. He is worse than any person on these threads or Instagram put together for writing something like that. Doesn’t make him look knowledgeable or clever just makes him look like a heartless knob. Going a bit too far to suggest the things he did at the end of that post but that was the desired effect so he had everyone coming over and praising him again... he loves it 🤣 If he took the time to actually read here he would see there are some very good points made, witty comments and the grammar and spelling is pretty good. As good as it can be when you’re trying to write things out quickly.

Another narcissistic plonker on Instagram!

Reactions: 20
Someone mentioned ManvsBaby and him jumping on the bandwagon. I think he did it because of PartTimeWorkingMummy as he’s been arse licking her husband on insta apparently.

His post about people who use this site, though trying to be funny I’m sure, was very poorly thought out. Concluding that people would be indifferent to my death was massively triggering for me. I have suffered with clinical despression in the past and for a couple of years I wanted to take my own life. And the thing about that that people who have suffered with it don’t get is that in all that time I didn’t want to die, it wasn’t about me. My depression had convinced me that I was a burden on my family and that if I was no longer alive they would be much better off. And that’s how it works for a lot of people with depression. So to be told people would get over my death before the sausage rolls had been passed round was pretty horrific for me to read, far more horrific than anything I’ve posted here (or in my life at any point!). Thankfully I could use my CBT techniques to work through those feelings and was able to talk to my husband, but I did wonder about the wider impact of his words and what exactly he was trying to achieve by writing them.

And to think I felt a little bit sorry for him at the recent influencer awards he attended because Mrs Meldrum was nominated alongside him and I thought it Made everyone there look bad because they’d nominated a racist.

I wasn’t sure whether to post my story above because obviously it’s personal and it crossed my mind that perhaps he would be glad it had had that kind of effect on someone, but then I thought that would say far more about him than me.

And for anyone struggling (I’m absolutely fine now) I would urge to look into what is available to you on the NHS to help you get through it. My local trust has amazing things in place to help, and I was surprised how much help was out there when I reached for it. Right, I’ll stop waffling now!
Sorry he made you feel that way 😢 could be pretty catastrophic for people in an even more fragile state couldn’t it 🤷‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen a few of Man vs baby’s posts on Facebook... people reposting it because they find him funny. He comes across as someone who is writing a lot of stuff to be controversial and comical to gain followers. All seems like bravado. He is worse than any person on these threads or Instagram put together for writing something like that. Doesn’t make him look knowledgeable or clever just makes him look like a heartless knob. Going a bit too far to suggest the things he did at the end of that post but that was the desired effect so he had everyone coming over and praising him again... he loves it 🤣 If he took the time to actually read here he would see there are some very good points made, witty comments and the grammar and spelling is pretty good. As good as it can be when you’re trying to write things out quickly.

Another narcissistic plonker on Instagram!
Totally agree. I came across him via unmumsy quite some time ago. He really does try so hard to be super funny and on point, but he’s really quite an arrogant writer and comes across as a bit of a dick.
The only reason he wrote such an unpleasant piece is to get engagement off of MOD/Meldrum etc and boost his own.
Really they all know the uncomfortable truth, decent people on Instagram don’t get threads here. They die a death or get moved. The ones that continue to be discussed are the ones who don’t play by the rules or are entitled and or grabby.
Further to that, many people here are their followers. So his post is very poorly thought out. It’s also badly written and he’s essentially the Katie Hopkins of instagram.

Reactions: 17
Totally agree. I came across him via unmumsy quite some time ago. He really does try so hard to be super funny and on point, but he’s really quite an arrogant writer and comes across as a bit of a dick.
The only reason he wrote such an unpleasant piece is to get engagement off of MOD/Meldrum etc and boost his own.
Really they all know the uncomfortable truth, decent people on Instagram don’t get threads here. They die a death or get moved. The ones that continue to be discussed are the ones who don’t play by the rules or are entitled and or grabby.
Further to that, many people here are their followers. So his post is very poorly thought out. It’s also badly written and he’s essentially the Katie Hopkins of instagram.
Oh a total Katie Hopkins! Yuck

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but isn’t what man v baby just wrote exactly what a troll would say to someone?

That post is legitimately worse than anything I’ve ever read on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.