Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm taking a break. I might never be back."

**Begins posting again the next day**

**Can feel the heat of all this shitstorm, and the brand's bowing out. Possibly even management reconsidering**

"I want to spend more time with my girls so Lee is going back to work."

Nice cover up, Reb. Nobody is buying it. If all goes to tit, you'll use this as your cover up. If it doesn't, you'll still be posting content the same as before.

Full. Of. tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Some very valid points raised by organised motherhood ...would be an idea if Rebs et al took note!
I love this women. Everything she does is so well thought out and sincere. She’s really into the environment and living minimalist. I think she is the way forward for YouTube!

Reactions: 29
Her Insta certainly seems to have returned to normal, not bad going for somebody who was "Rock Bottom", "Didn't know what to do" "Didn't know if she was going to come back" blah blah blah. If only we all had whatever you're taking for your mental health issues Reb, the world would be an amazing place!

Reactions: 26
I love this women. Everything she does is so well thought out and sincere. She’s really into the environment and living minimalist. I think she is the way forward for YouTube!
Completely agree, I really enjoy her channel. Love her thinking and attitude to life. She has an interesting variation in her video topics, refreshing! Definitely the future style of social media.

I bloody loved that blog messiahkaeto recommended, excellent read and had a few laughs to myself reading it. Boden jumper anyone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It started as a 2 bed house if i recall. They added a couple of bedrooms and the snug. It was also shared equity so I think that’s what she meant without actually saying it.
It was always three bedrooms, two good sized and a small box room, the downstairs ( large) bathroom was just a loo and sink, they put the shower in, they stole a bit of space out if the two big bedrooms and made the corridor to the attic space above the garage to create the fourth bedroom. They converted the garage. It was always a good size house before they added the extra bits and they made it better, but it was never your Normal two up two down! It had a utility as well and a great garden.

Reactions: 13
What I still cannot wrap my head around is why on earth Rebecca (very obviously, judging by her latest grid post) reads every single post on here. Why on earth would she do that? What's the upside for her?

She's always very vocal about how the "trolls" shouldn't watch her YouTube or Instagram, why don't they just switch off etc etc - and yet, she is on here on a daily basis, reading everything. Double standard, much?! 😆

Reactions: 32
What I still cannot wrap my head around is why on earth Rebecca (very obviously, judging by her latest grid post) reads every single post on here. Why on earth would she do that? What's the upside for her?

She's always very vocal about how the "trolls" shouldn't watch her YouTube or Instagram, why don't they just switch off etc etc - and yet, she is on here on a daily basis, reading everything. Double standard, much?! 😆
Oh she'll still be reading here .... 👋 Hi Rebeggar 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she'll still be reading here .... 👋 Hi Rebeggar 😊
She reads here, but she will not take from it what she should,,,,,, she will only take the bits that look like she is being mocked unnecessarily, therefore allowing herself to play the victim. They're so nasty to me, AREN'T THEY LEE!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's been said a lot on here that Disney Land Paris was the start of her downfall but I actually think it was people finding out about the house being shared ownership. I remember being on the Mumsnet threads at the time and that was where I first read about it when she started talking about moving house. Someone (local I think?) spilled the beans that the house was in fact shared ownership with the council and a quick Google brought the details up. People were genuinely shocked to find that out because there had been no indication that was the case, especially since they'd done the extension / conversion and new kitchen etc. She had been portraying this aspirational lifestyle with a lovely home and when it came to light that they didn't own it fully, it was the first indication that all wasn't as it seemed.

Viewers started to realize that maybe she wasn't being honest and truthful about the lifestyle that they were presenting. If she's lied (by omission) for years about living in a shared ownership house, what else had she been lying about? She essentially kept that piece of information from her viewers, and that's fine, she never had to give away every single part of their lives. But let's not forget she put a birth video on Youtube so we're talking about someone who's obviously comfortable sharing intimate parts of their life. But yet, in all the years of being online, it never once came up that they lived in a shared ownership house. Funny that. People didn't like the fact that they'd been deceived and they went on high alert for other instances of her deceiving and misleading. When Disney Land Paris happened, the floodgates opened and her reputation as someone who couldn't be trusted was cemented.

In light of the recent events, it's just another example of how putting yourself in the public eye and opening your life up to the scrutiny that comes with that will eventually come back to bite you. But she'll never make the connection between what she does, or doesn't, put out there and the consequences it brings her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thanks for sharing this. Personally as a mum )albeit of a grown up child) I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the amount of footage mums are uploading to open insta and you tube accounts. She actually makes a very valid point in that working hours for kids are restricted in law and the issue of consent. I fear for these kids 10 years on 🤔

Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched the YouTube video, seemed very false to me. I haven’t followed her for a long time now what was it she did that was so bad? And was down to bad editing? I must of missed it

Thanks for sharing this. Personally as a mum )albeit of a grown up child) I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the amount of footage mums are uploading to open insta and you tube accounts. She actually makes a very valid point in that working hours for kids are restricted in law and the issue of consent. I fear for these kids 10 years on 🤔
That wasn’t just relating to Mrs M before she quotes I am singling her out nasty troll that I am 🤣 is genuine concern regarding all the kids that are being shown on insta and you tube

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, I keep saying I’m stepping away for a bit.....CALL ME REBECCA! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyhooo, gotta love these INSTA MUMS, ALL JUMPING ON THE Bullying band wagon, whilst skirting over ( not mentioning at all) that this all started because Rebecca Meldrum left a Racist joke in her vlog and IMO refused to apologise properly and quite rightly, Brands she worked with were contacted, plus all the other shady stuff! Now they are all crying because they are having comments written about them on a gossip forum, (where they choose to read) even though they put their lives out onto the internet!! Rebeca was very quick to judge Chris Ingram! You couldn’t make this tit up! Sarah from This Mama life is the biggest joke, who gives a crap about her? The most miserable woman in the earth and Edgy friend! OMG! I wish a national newspaper would run this story! They are acting like they are five! Nobody is a bully for calling out your company’s dodgy dealings!!!!

Make your minds up, you are either a business that makes money/advertises/accepts gifts or you are a normal mum just putting a bit of your life on the internet ( how bloody bizarre that is) you cannot be both! That goes to all of them who say this is their job! If it’s your job then do it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If Rebecca were to do an 'Answering my trolls* questions' video: what would you ask?
Not things like 'why are you such a dick?' cos obv she can't really answer that.
I think I'd ask why she thinks she's has so many more threads on here than others in her lane.

*I say trolls because that's what she'd call us, not because that's what we are.

• Heart
Thing is IF she is actually stepping down, none of her YouTube followers would know unless they are also following her on Insta. Two different platforms and audiences but nothings been put on her YouTube.🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If Rebecca were to do an 'Answering my trolls* questions' video: what would you ask?
Not things like 'why are you such a dick?' cos obv she can't really answer that.
I think I'd ask why she thinks she's has so many more threads on here than others in her lane.

*I say trolls because that's what she'd call us, not because that's what we are.
This is good!!!

What job would she want to do if she had never been on YouTube?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is good!!!

What job would she want to do if she had never been on YouTube?
I think she said in a video once that she wanted to be in the police? But not a PC on the beat (course not) but a detective. I’m sure I remember her saying that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Do you believe that you have shared to much of your children’s life’s on YouTube for content/ads etc and do you regret this decision

Reactions: 10
I think she said in a video once that she wanted to be in the police? But not a PC on the beat (course not) but a detective. I’m sure I remember her saying that.
My husband is a detective, she would not last five seconds!🤣😂🤣😂 she thinks we are mean 😳 some of the things my husband has been called and accused off are off the scale!😂😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.