Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really really struggle to understand how any human being but especially parents can see someone in that state and still carry on. Imagine that was your daughter sat there. Yet you still carry on relentlessly slating and ripping apart every aspect of this poor woman’s life. It completely dumbfounds me 😣
You pass comment on us. But no mention of the woman you have made an account to defend.

Racist comment. Lying and misleading her audience. Doxxing. To name a few.

But you know we just want a real apology. And open acceptance of what she has done. But no she sets her sheep on brands and trolls 🤣🤣

Read a few threads you will soon change your mind on edgy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Really really struggle to understand how any human being but especially parents can see someone in that state and still carry on. Imagine that was your daughter sat there. Yet you still carry on relentlessly slating and ripping apart every aspect of this poor woman’s life. It completely dumbfounds me 😣
If it were my daughter in all honestly I would’ve pulled her aside a long time ago and guided her through the difficulties Rebecca seems to be having. She is not short of support I imagine, she has a husband at home 24/7 and her family are close by yet they think sending aggressive messages and death threats to people on here is helping her and the way forward. She is human like the rest of us, she can make mistakes but if she owned up to them I’d have an iota of respect for the woman. To this day, she has not taken one ounce of responsibility for the bad business choices she has made, Mrs Meldrum Ltd is a business entity she is not “just a normal mum” as she makes you believe, she gets paid to sell products to you and you are her audience.

Reactions: 21

7E41C2C2-EAAE-4363-ACD1-C93EFA1BC217.jpeg

Seriously. She’s following those support hashtags! Talk about seriously trying to bump up her own ego 🙄 even funnier that no one has used it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So. When reb had poppy I messaged her a couple of months later to say that my baby had died the year before and it was so lovely to see that poppy was ok, and that I was so glad that someone got the happy ending my son was denied. She read it. Ignored it. Didn't even bother to click the little heart. So yeah, she really cares about her followers 🧡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Hi CF123 can you show a shot of that page with the gruesome sisters and mum swilling champers on alleged meltdown day and what the Instagram comment from I assume mum grabs!? many thanks!!😄

Reactions: 9
So. When reb had poppy I messaged her a couple of months later to say that my baby had died the year before and it was so lovely to see that poppy was ok, and that I was so glad that someone got the happy ending my son was denied. She read it. Ignored it. Didn't even bother to click the little heart. So yeah, she really cares about her followers 🧡
Omg.

I'm so sorry for your loss 💙

Shes absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People need to remember that they were getting paid ads when tattle was around before. It is not just a coincidence that suddenly brands are pulling contracts on them since she appeared in national newspapers for being outed as a racist in one of her vlogs 🤷‍♀️ these are the consequences of her actions. “Trolls” haven't ruined it for Mrs m, she has done this herself.

Reactions: 30
Wow, that was a crazy ride. I do believe she is very upset, but if she wants to do this, it needs to be a real
business that is not blasting her kids around social media. In a few years all these youtube kids are going to grow up
and class action sue their parents. She should be the brand NOT kids. not ANYONES kids.

Reactions: 7
Omg.

I'm so sorry for your loss 💙

Shes absolutely vile.
That's why people should read all the threads, we're not a bunch of horrible hateful jealous women. We're real people, with lives and experiences. When @Katie Kate kate shared her heartbreaking experience of MrsM, we were appalled but far more importantly we came together, listened, shared and supported one another. Much love Katie Kate Kate. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi CF123 can you show a shot of that page with the gruesome sisters and mum swilling champers on alleged meltdown day and what the Instagram comment from I assume mum grabs!? many thanks!!😄
Yes. Please do. Would love to see this! Out even more of the fake ness.

Reactions: 6
Reb doesn't want to shut us down she wants to tit us down [emoji90] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
View attachment 25773
Wish is screen shotted but yesterday the description box still contained details of how to contact for collabs etc. (Basically CM email address). Has she been dropped by them or actually realised that it’s not a great advert for her ‘brand’?

Reactions: 3
That's why people should read all the threads, we're not a bunch of horrible hateful jealous women. We're real people, with lives and experiences. When @Katie Kate kate shared her heartbreaking experience of MrsM, we were appalled but far more importantly we came together, listened, shared and supported one another. Much love Katie Kate Kate. 🥰
Exactly. There is a hell of a lot more humanity on here than there is on Instagram. Everyone was so lovely about it when I first posted. It genuinely helped me. I felt like my son didn't matter to anyone but me and my family when she couldn't even be bothered to double tap her phone screen. Tattlers restored my faith in humanity.

Reactions: 31
Some comments on some threads go too far for me. I’m here for the transparency and frustration at influencers who think they’re above the rules.
Some threads have really mean personal comments.....although I do think if you’re going to make your living selling every detail of your life you need to accept not everyone will love you?
However, Mrs Meldrums thread is FULL of comments about her own mistakes.
If it wasn’t for her lying, covering up ads & including racist content what would these threads consist of?
Jokes about how she doesn’t use fake tan but had a tanning mitt in her room? Observations about her still wearing gym clothes from a work out at 9am?
Not that bad 🤔

Reactions: 17
Exactly. There is a hell of a lot more humanity on here than there is on Instagram. Everyone was so lovely about it when I first posted. It genuinely helped me. I felt like my son didn't matter to anyone but me and my family when she couldn't even be bothered to double tap her phone screen. Tattlers restored my faith in humanity.
😍❤ sorry for your loss. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.