Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is this happening to her when brummymummy & Emily Norris & many many more are just the same/even more irritating if that’s possible :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Death threats......wtf how unhinged are some people? Yet we are the awful ones.....erm ok 🤔 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Rebecca tell people that comment on her post and have said it many many times on stories that if you don’t like it just don’t follow her, and yet she keeps coming on here, reading and probably posting under a fake name and condemns people that do exactly that🤔! What is it to be? Why don’t you leave people on here alone?! Why name them on your stories and tell you followers to go and do your dirty work? You call upon people to go and tell this certain someone to stop ruin your life but you can’t do it yourself??? You done it because you are just one and if your followers are to do it they many, you malicious and vindictive!!

Reactions: 13
Well done guys, I applaud each and every one of you. You have finally broken your victim. Under the guise of constructive criticism and quest for ad clarity you have beaten your victim to submission. A woman, the main family earner, doing her best to provide for her family, reaching for a dream that many of us can’t or don’t have the courage to go for! I sincerely hope that you are all completely satisfied in your quest, that you can all sleep soundly and bringing up your kids/grandkids knowing that you are all women who did your bit to encourage and promote another woman in such a positive way. What now for The Meldrums eh? Coming off social media is something that can happen in an instance, but when it’s your income, that’s not so easy. In your concern for her children, how do you think that her and Lee will be able to provide for the girls in the interim? Are you all so well off that if you or your partners were to lose their jobs tomorrow you’d still get by without any trouble? Once again ladies (I use the term extremely lightly) well done. Yes I’m from the same village, no I don’t know them and I’m not a family member. I’m completely and totally disgusted that in this day and age there are still women out there that can and will do their utmost to bring another woman down. Hang each and every one of your heads in shame. On another note have any of you read the short story “An Inspector Calls” ? It gives an insight into how even what seems to you as being an insignificant comment or action can have a catistrophic effect on a person!!! Congratulations once again folks I hope each and every one of you are proud of the stance you have taken and can hold your heads high knowing that you have taken a part in breaking a fellow Mum, wife, daughter, grandchild and fellow human.

Oh please, you have got to be joking.

Let me ask you some things

Do you like being lied to? Because Rebecca lies. She lies to influence people to purchase things under the guise that she also had.

Do you support casual racism? Because Rebecca does. She hangs around with people who are racist and then puts out content supporting it. She used a black woman as a shield to make out that she has a black friend and therefore not racist.

Do you enjoy seeing people reap rewards (monetary wise), for little effort, and actually, defying all guidelines and law around their work? Did you get annoyed at banks selling you PPI? Or insurance company not paying out? Rebecca Meldrum flaunts all legislation regarding her career, yet still benefits from it. Are you ok with that?

Do you support mothers selling their children's privacy online? Rebecca has filmed numerous times when the girls have asked her not to. She's filmed them in secret through windows and put that footage online.

Do you agree with mothers filming very sick and unwell children and not taking them to hospital even though strangers on the internet can see the child is clearly struggling?

Do you support homophobia? A follower asked Rebecca why there wasn't a non gender specific book available - to which they were blocked!!

There are lots more examples but I really can't be bothered going into them.

If you're happy being a sheep, go for it. I'm not willing to let the wool be pulled over my eyes just because she's a woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Death threats? Well ok then, that’s a game changer

She does need to address her sheep in that case

Reactions: 14
I felt very
Well done guys, I applaud each and every one of you. You have finally broken your victim. Under the guise of constructive criticism and quest for ad clarity you have beaten your victim to submission. A woman, the main family earner, doing her best to provide for her family, reaching for a dream that many of us can’t or don’t have the courage to go for! I sincerely hope that you are all completely satisfied in your quest, that you can all sleep soundly and bringing up your kids/grandkids knowing that you are all women who did your bit to encourage and promote another woman in such a positive way. What now for The Meldrums eh? Coming off social media is something that can happen in an instance, but when it’s your income, that’s not so easy. In your concern for her children, how do you think that her and Lee will be able to provide for the girls in the interim? Are you all so well off that if you or your partners were to lose their jobs tomorrow you’d still get by without any trouble? Once again ladies (I use the term extremely lightly) well done. Yes I’m from the same village, no I don’t know them and I’m not a family member. I’m completely and totally disgusted that in this day and age there are still women out there that can and will do their utmost to bring another woman down. Hang each and every one of your heads in shame. On another note have any of you read the short story “An Inspector Calls” ? It gives an insight into how even what seems to you as being an insignificant comment or action can have a catistrophic effect on a person!!! Congratulations once again folks I hope each and every one of you are proud of the stance you have taken and can hold your heads high knowing that you have taken a part in breaking a fellow Mum, wife, daughter, grandchild and fellow human.
And is none of this Rebecca’s own fault?
Selling her whole life including her children’s for financial gain?
Using cancer scare & food banks to profit?
Lying to & manipulating people who genuinely fall for her ‘friend, mum next door’ angle?
Failing to label/disclose ads and downright lying about it when asked?
Deleting people who ask genuine simple questions?

But the biggest one.....leaving a racist “joke” in her content?!
Because that is something no one apart from her is responsible for and it the reason brands will no longer want to associate with her.

I don’t want to destroy her, I just wanted to vent after seeing through her act and how it was influencing others, some vulnerable people.

As Rebecca says, why look at things that won’t bring you joy??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I found that video so fake. She was crying then broke into a spiel about how she is just a ‘young Mum of 3 gorgeous girls from Scotland’, no one who is really distraught would talk like that. What is probably making her cry is the lack of money.
It's like she's promoting her YT while crying. I do adventuring (in the field) and cleaning (that's a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also why is this happening to her when brummymummy & Emily Norris & many many more are just the same/even more irritating if that’s possible :LOL:
Maybe because they label ads, don’t outright lie when asked if a trip is gifted, delete & block people for asking a simple question & haven’t included any racist content in their blogs??
🤔 just a thought?

Reactions: 12
People in the public eye will be discussed, be it celebrities, royals, influencers. Some of the opinions will be negative. It’s a well documented downside of having a public profile and why most people wouldn’t want one. Mrs Meldrum is seizing on a minority of posts that discuss her children, her husband, her fake tan etc etc..I’m not interested in that part of tattle and either should she be! But, she is using the minority of posts to undermine the theme of the majority of the posts which are about the ethics and questionable morals of influencers, and how to try to ameliorate this, they need to be as transparent as possible. That is all! Transparency, transparency, transparency! It is simples!
Thank you! 🙌🙌🙌 that’s exactly why I’m here

Reactions: 10
What a surprise another new member... From the spy camp. Where is her sense of self pride, professionalism, business knowledge... She chose for them both to live a life of leisure filming the odd video, promoting things she doesn't really believe in or would buy, she broke the industry rules THATS WHAT HAS BROUGHT HER SOCIAL MEDIA BUSINESS DOWN. Not this site. Her failings in her chosen industry. Bloody ridiculous for Lee to have given up his job. Don't blame others when your decisions and bad choices cause your social media business to become unviable. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
People have received death threats?! Wow. Rebecca should be ashamed

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The sheep need to start a rave thread and stop trying to derail this thread from the facts .

Reactions: 9
From what I understand,
The death threats have been sent by trolls setting up fake accounts on here, who had heard Rebecca mention Kermits name. Is that correct? @Helen
I assume they were banned straight away when reported.

Edit: I think people are getting worried their information is being accessed online?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hang on. You make out like she is the innocent party in this? Her job relies on her following guidelines and integrity. I am not responsible for her car crash of a career nor her downfall. Sadly the whole point is she for some reason can’t take responsibility either and that is her problem. If I had screwed up as often as she had I’d be looking for a new job by now.... in the real world. She runs a business and needs to treat it as such.

Reactions: 19
The most annoying thing in this, is the sheep literally have no brains. They can’t even see what she’s done. And Rebecca can’t take the blame for jack all. What can’t she and the sheep understand, it’s nowt to do with how she lives her life, how she looks etc. The issues we have are her not being bleeping transparent in everything she does or taking the blame/apologising for things she’s done with a heartfelt meaning. This looks seriously unprofessional that she’s sulking down the camera and throwing the blame around. Honestly how can she and the sheep not see that if she actually took the time out, apologised PROPERLY for the tit she’s caused including leaving a video up with racist comments and if she actually declared EVERYTHING, then we wouldn’t be arsed. None of us give a tit how many ads she does but A. Declare it and B. At least pick ones that are half bleeping genuine. You can’t one minute love one brand then a week later declare your love for another competitor not long after! It’s common sense, it seems a lot of these “mummy vloggers” lack that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.