Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Largerlout

Hello.
I'm still about, but things from here started to spill over into my offline life, so I stepped away. My mental health is also in a bad place, so I've mostly been offline while trying to keep myself safe from harm.
Kermit, I'm sorry that she chose you as her target. I hope something can be done about you being named by her.

Rebecca, I'm almost certain you know who I am. I want to say that I wish you no ill. I feel strongly that the one brand I approached was for the correct reasons, as child safeguarding is a concern of mine. I also approached the school about it. If you have contacted the police, that's fine. As far as I am aware I haven't said anything untrue at any point.
I'm sorry you feel attacked by everyone. If, as you say, you are at rock bottom, please seek medical help sooner than later. I've been there, its not a pleasant place to be at all. The local GPs are all amazing when it comes to mental health concerns.

Tattle, its been fun but this is me signing out now for my own health and well-being.

Remember, always be truthful :) and apologise where necessary!!
Be safe and happy. X

Reactions: 5

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Who was the 3D ad for? What happened with that? I missed that totally
I can’t even remeber the name of the company! I would never buy through a website I haven’t heard of it could lead to all sorts of trouble but here she is pimping it out without tagging the company!

There is a photo on here with her and the girls in front of the toy story board at cineworld wearing 3D glasses. She didn’t tag any company and put #ad at the end of the description. I think she later changed it when it was pointed out (and when the engagement was up) but then it was taken down because I assume cineworld complained.

linzilou

If someone did turn up at her house or a local intimidated her then that would be reason enough for her to quit her ‘influencer job’, for her family’s safety, surely?!
Rather than blaming ‘tattle trolls’ for being mean girls.
I dont actually know that happened, it was just an example.

But if her local police are involved that i would think something more than tattle gossip has happened.

WhatThe??

She needs to stop playing mental health card. How the fuck can she be rock bottom
One day and then the next day be feeling a lot lighter and be ‘fine’ shes a liar through and through and I couldn't give a fuck if she knows who i am. Shes a liar, manipulative, and she will never change.
Oh shut up! My mental health fluctuates.. some days I’m a complete anxious wreck and the next I’m “fine”. I’m also mostly “fine” to the outside world! Only a select few see the bad days!

Bellingham

Is she actually having a laugh with her latest story?
I actually have no words
Did she even read Ben fogles post because if she did how dare she share it and say couldn’t of said it better myself!!
He says you need to communicate with your followers and understand that not everyone likes you or what you do and so on
How can she like that when all she does is block and delete all the negative stuff or the opinions that she doesn’t like
And that’s just it
None of the sheep see any of this or hear of it they have no idea what had really been going on!!
It’s game over rebegger!!
It’s time to go into the big wide world and get a job and pay for your own stuff like everyone else has too
If I see a brand working with you I will be contacting them over and over again that they are working with a racist narcissist
Thought exactly the same. He literally says that a big part is celebrating the discussion and admitting shortcomings! If only Mm realised this she might still have a career...

Attachments

Catwoman

VIP Member
Being serious, I hope MrsM got a good deal for being used in the Polly Insurance ads even now. That's definitely from their old house. I'm not having a go at her, it's a serious question. 🤔

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Can’t believe they are all posting that crap on Organix posts, but not pointing out that most of their products are overpriced cardboard.

• Haha

PUGLETT

Her getting a local part time job, shop or office she s got ICT skills, would be the best thing for her. Sue has never had a normal job and would learn better life skills, knowledge and understanding of the real world, and that might make her a better more understanding, less monetarily greedy person... And a better role model for her children. Be a normal mum who uses social media pics and vids friends and family only as memories. You can't follow the rules for this industry therefore you are not capable of doing it as a business. In the real world you would be sacked on capability grounds... That's the word that is actually used .Self reflect stop being a brat and blaming others. Take responsibility as an adult. For once.
She worked in the local Somerfield/Morrison's on checkouts a few hours a week when at Academy/Uni. She was lazy and up her own arse. Totally in love with herself. I agree she needs a job though. She has been pampered her whole life and has never had to face the real world

NEW MEMBERS COMING HERE BEFORE YOU DEFEND BLINDLY ... DO TAKE A MINUTE TO READ....

this post from @avabella about Rebecca.

and this one . ... from @Longtimelurker who asks for transparency ....

I just quoted you, because your reply earlier was awesome! -edit : Totally agree though, getting tired of repeating myself.
This is the mistakes she has made @BZR

Oh please, you have got to be joking.

Let me ask you some things

Do you like being lied to? Because Rebecca lies. She lies to influence people to purchase things under the guise that she also had.

Do you support casual racism? Because Rebecca does. She hangs around with people who are racist and then puts out content supporting it. She used a black woman as a shield to make out that she has a black friend and therefore not racist.

Do you enjoy seeing people reap rewards (monetary wise), for little effort, and actually, defying all guidelines and law around their work? Did you get annoyed at banks selling you PPI? Or insurance company not paying out? Rebecca Meldrum flaunts all legislation regarding her career, yet still benefits from it. Are you ok with that?

Do you support mothers selling their children's privacy online? Rebecca has filmed numerous times when the girls have asked her not to. She's filmed them in secret through windows and put that footage online.

Do you agree with mothers filming very sick and unwell children and not taking them to hospital even though strangers on the internet can see the child is clearly struggling?

Do you support homophobia? A follower asked Rebecca why there wasn't a non gender specific book available - to which they were blocked!!

There are lots more examples but I really can't be bothered going into them.

If you're happy being a sheep, go for it. I'm not willing to let the wool be pulled over my eyes just because she's a woman.
@BZR

I’ve commented a couple times before a good few months ago now. But have always been back and forth reading. I always came back to catch up on the gossip when I saw her mess up again and again !

This whole situation is just ridiculous! She’s acting as though she’s the only one who has a thread here on tattle! This is what happens when you decide to put your life online. Just like celebrities have to deal with paparazzi and gossip magazines! She’s in the wrong line of work if she can’t handle things about her being gossiped about. Why on earth she reads here constantly is beyond me! Just forget about it! But the fact she keeps reading means she’s not one who can brush it off so she needs to give up this career. It’s not for her.

She also needs to address all the mistakes she’s made in the past few months! THAT is why her thread is the biggest on here! How can she not see she’s the one fueling all these comments:
•No spend January - saying the pot is empty there’s nothing to spend, and then next day throwing the towel in and getting a personal trainer! Which is it? Have you got money or are you broke?!
• the whole personal trainer thing I never knew which was gifted and which she paid for. The constant tagging him on her stories 🤔
• the racist comment in the lift - she heard it! She reacted to the joke i saw it! And then all the crazy stuff she did before she actually took the video down 🤦🏼‍♀️
• her lazy half assed vlogs and cleaning videos she puts no effort into her videos and then you watch the likes of Kate murnane who actually really puts effort into her videos with the editing etc how on earth she can think she’s on par with them!
• the whole school uniform thing that happened this week! Saying have 5 sets and then she picks up a dirty old uniform off the floor from the day before 🤦🏼‍♀️
•and then last but no means least what she did yesterday was unbelievable. Firstly to single out one person from everyone here. And then share the name online to tens of thousands of people. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Nothing being said here is out of line. People are entitled to their opinions. And normally this kind of chat and gossip is talked about in the comments section but she deletes and blocks anything that she doesn’t like. So we have no choice but to come here to chat about it.

Another reason that she’s in the wrong line of work, she just can’t shake off any bad comment she gets!
My god has anyone had a read of the saccone jolys comment sections before? I’ve seen awful things said about them. She’s not the only one in the world that have people talk about her!!

She needs to get off all social media and choose a different career. One that doesn’t stress her out so much. Because she is not built for this world!!
@BZR