Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t managed to fully catch up yet but I just wanted to say a belated thank you for choosing my thread name suggestion! ❤

Reactions: 17
Chasing views/Adsense

What is it with the scary thumb nails!!

Today’s morning routine
C60D4450-27B1-4258-B01A-EADD69EEA983.jpeg

Last time
EC3E7D0A-5F35-451D-A4A3-F73416732334.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chasing views/Adsense

What is it with the scary thumb nails!!

Today’s morning routine
View attachment 25108

Last time
View attachment 25109
See this is so sad. I used to love watching those videos in an effort to try and get some tips. I was struggling with PND back then and I thought that watching those videos would help me get my life sorted. How wrong I was looking back now, but look at the difference between the two! It's like night and day!

Reactions: 12
Haha new video we all know that not what happen she goes to the gym and leaves lee to it!! Or it’s should be morning routine mum and dad of 3!!! As they both do not work!! 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Just coming on to say- how much of Reb’s skinny arse did we have to sit though 😲 my eyes 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched a couple mins and she clearly gets S’s clothes from the ground and puts them on top of the drawers as the clothes she’s wearing that day... why tell us all to go out and buy 5 sets when she is wearing the same clothes two days in a row

(I have no problem in her wearing the same clothes by the way, just got a problem in telling everyone else to do otherwise)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It’s kind of starting to feel a bit of a witch hunt. Makes me a bit uncomfortable

She needs to apologise. Then we need to move on

She must be so scared and in turn, that must be affecting those children. It’s also possibly driving a wedge between her and Lee and upsetting and worrying her parents.

Ignore me guys, I’m just thinking out loud here, I’m probably wrong and she’s not fussed, but I just can’t help but feel niggled by it all
I do tend to agree, as much as she brought this mess on herself.

Reactions: 10
Her mental health is bound to be suffering, no matter how hard faced, scary and ‘unbothered’ she appears

I don’t like the woman. An apology would probably be too lame at this point and will cause further damage

Maybe an honest ‘I fucked up ’ Followed by unblocking every single person before starting over again

Reactions: 23
Her mental health is bound to be suffering, no matter how hard faced, scary and ‘unbothered’ she appears

I don’t like the woman. An apology would probably be too lame at this point and will cause further damage

Maybe an honest ‘I fucked up ’ Followed by unblocking every single person before starting over again
Start with unblocking me... For asking how the yoga was going in January... 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m so confused 🤔 she doesn’t seem in the slightest bit scared or remorseful. In fact her behaviour is the opposite. No fucks given, no idea why anyone is upset over a bleeping octopus, an apology on her Instagram suited to keep her sheep well and truly in the dark and firmly still up her arse. Laughing and deleting/blocking people asking questions. This is not the behaviour of someone scared of losing her livelihood or business. She has no care whatsoever for those she’s hurt.

You’re good people, that’s why it feels uncomfortable. Do you think she cares the same for your feelings? She openly couldn’t give a tit. All I want is her to do this properly and stop acting like she can do what she likes and there are no consequences. She could have changed at any time over the past year and rectified every single duck up but SHE has chosen not to. That is how much she cares about her business. Like others have said it’s the children I feel sorry for, but I feel worse that their lives are there for the world to see. Let your children have normal childhoods for goodness sake, stop blaming everyone else and be accountable for your own crappy behaviour. Stop going to other businesses and complaining, but not expecting your followers to have an input/opinion on your business. The woman is an absolute joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so confused 🤔 she doesn’t seem in the slightest bit scared or remorseful. In fact her behaviour is the opposite. No fucks given, no idea why anyone is upset over a bleeping octopus, an apology on her Instagram suited to keep her sheep well and truly in the dark and firmly still up her arse. Laughing and deleting/blocking people asking questions. This is not the behaviour of someone scared of losing her livelihood or business. She has no care whatsoever for those she’s hurt.

You’re good people, that’s why it feels uncomfortable. Do you think she cares the same for your feelings? She openly couldn’t give a tit. All I want is her to do this properly and stop acting like she can do what she likes and there are no consequences. She could have changed at any time over the past year and rectified every single duck up but SHE has chosen not to. That is how much she cares about her business. Like others have said it’s the children I feel sorry for, but I feel worse that their lives are there for the world to see. Let your children have normal childhoods for goodness sake, stop blaming everyone else and be accountable for your own crappy behaviour. Stop going to other businesses and complaining, but not expecting your followers to have an input/opinion on your business. The woman is an absolute joke!
Exactly this! I simply cannot find it in me to feel any sympathy for her....she does not give a flying duck, as long as she is ok and sadly; this is at the expense of her own children.

Reactions: 11
Has she deleted all her stories then? I unfollowed her before all this excitement kicked off!

Reactions: 2

THIS!!! Sometimes I wonder if I’m too involved but no, her repeated actions show she is not scared....she thinks she’s bloody untouchable!

Reactions: 10
I'm actually laughing so much at the first 2 mins of tonight's "school morning routine" video that I've paused it to compose myself 😂😂😂 So the start of the video with her waking up is so (badly) staged it's hilarious, and then, the woman who only yesterday is giving advice on her Insta about her TOP TIP being to get 5 lots of school uniform, goes to her child's wardrobe looking for uniform, only to realise there's non in there and proceeds to pick up what was clearly "yesterday's" uniform off the floor, fold it up and put it on the dresser 🙄 This really is the dregs of YouTube. Give it up Becky, while it's still funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Watched a couple mins and she clearly gets S’s clothes from the ground and puts them on top of the drawers as the clothes she’s wearing that day... why tell us all to go out and buy 5 sets when she is wearing the same clothes two days in a row

(I have no problem in her wearing the same clothes by the way, just got a problem in telling everyone else to do otherwise)
Lol I thought the same and she used to say she got it ready night before.
So different from old video that looked more polished and staged.
I never been a mum who's had time to do intricate hair styles and make beds before we go out.

Wake up I gifted Tesco pjs and oh so tiny shorts and Brown matchstick legs.
Show cluttered messy dressing table
Cows like they live in the country
Can you hear the bird song.
I still love using skipping rope line but I would prefer this type some one please gift me.
I'm so busy mug.
Mains how tight with money she is yes reb we know my kids get new bag and pencil case every year.
Play room a mess
Baby group minus baby to show how great she is.
I'm not filming poppy as she will that makes a 1st if she's that bad you wouldn't dragged her up the castle yesterday to do an A.D..
She implied she's completed organised mum boot camp.
Ahh why does she declare elemis as gifted on Insta but not you tube and she's clarified olay still working with them long term
Shes upcycycling the kitchen so what was the point revealing fancy kitchen plans.
Found it all bit lacklustre and boring

I assume was filmed today last minute then film edit and upload all in same day.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
As I’ve said before, they got too greedy and took their eyes off the ball😢#complacent😢nobody to blame but themselves

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.