Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kind of starting to feel a bit of a witch hunt. Makes me a bit uncomfortable

She needs to apologise. Then we need to move on

She must be so scared and in turn, that must be affecting those children. It’s also possibly driving a wedge between her and Lee and upsetting and worrying her parents.

Ignore me guys, I’m just thinking out loud here, I’m probably wrong and she’s not fussed, but I just can’t help but feel niggled by it all

Reactions: 52
It’s kind of starting to feel a bit of a witch hunt. Makes me a bit uncomfortable

She must be so scared and in turn, that must be affecting those children. It’s also possibly driving a wedge between her and Lee and upsetting and worrying her parents.

Ignore me guys, I’m just thinking out loud here, I’m probably wrong and she’s not fussed, but I just can’t help but feel niggled by it all
Valid points. You are right, she needs to apologise, then move on. I hope she has the courage to do so.

Reactions: 23

Oh come on. She’s too arrogant to be feeling fussed about it. She’ll be looking for the next brand to sneakily work with and not declare it. She isn’t worried at all. We would be hearing about anxiety and the likes if she was.

Reactions: 15
What's replaced it. There's another post...

Edited, I can see it now. Nothing exciting. Another nuclear fallout in Banchory blue grass pic.... 🙄
Nuclear ☢ fall out in Banchory with blue grass this made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You know what part of me feels bit crap about it all.
But she's handled it all so badly she's not properly apologised.
Since she's been back it's felt like she's bumping the apology down.
She's still blocking and deleting even when people like a comment.
It's feels like she's been back she's been over exploiting her kids especially poppy who I thought was sick.
There's the fake before transformation photos.
The Telling sheep they need 5 sets of uniform.
The blatant begging for brands to work with her unless it is a covert Sainsburys A.D..
Nothing's changed with her she's been as patronising /condescending and fake to her followers as usual.
If she had properly apologised people would have moved on.
Maybe if she wasent blocking deleting and truly taking on feedback people wouldn't be commenting on brand pages.
She needed to do better but her content still as lazy as ever.

Reactions: 24
Yes @Kermit oart of me feels bad too. But I’m a business owner. If I duck up, I apologise and move on. I don’t ignore my mistake and flood my clients with extra emails hoping they will forget (as she has flooded her grid). A sit down, genuine apology, hands up, we messed up there and I’ll be so much more thorough with my editing, all done 5 weeks ago and we would be back to mocking curry soup and hobbits. But she won’t, she can’t seem to get her head around the fact she is a business and should conduct herself as such.
Say sorry Rebecca, mean it and I’m sure in time people will at least forget and you can start building your business back up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Good response by Organix. Hopefully they aren’t still gifting her on the sly, a la Neilson.

Reb, when you read this thread, please just apologise. Come clean, live honestly, you will feel so much better for it, you must be tangled up in all these lies you are telling.

Reactions: 17
Yes @Kermit oart of me feels bad too. But I’m a business owner. If I duck up, I apologise and move on. I don’t ignore my mistake and flood my clients with extra emails hoping they will forget (as she has flooded her grid). A sit down, genuine apology, hands up, we messed up there and I’ll be so much more thorough with my editing, all done 5 weeks ago and we would be back to mocking curry soup and hobbits. But she won’t, she can’t seem to get her head around the fact she is a business and should conduct herself as such.
Say sorry Rebecca, mean it and I’m sure in time people will at least forget and you can start building your business back up.
She deleted her apology on Facebook page then she deleted her entire fb page with 24k fans.
She never apologised or explained her absence and what happened to her you tube subscribers as it became clear from comments on some videos those who didn't follow her on Instagram had no idea.
I think she felt time off Insta
Relentless posting
And eventually deleting the post off grid when no ones looking.
Not everyone is on Insta.
Not everyone has seen the papers.
Seems to have escaped some brands even.
It reminds me of Disney when she made a boob she did non apology.
Then later did another apology on stories saying what do people want from me I can't keep apologising.
Her actions never match up to words.
She makes same mistakes
She should of hired proper pr help to make a comeback not pretend like nothing happened.
We saw her slip with words few days ago she felt angry and unhappy with her life when Lee was off shore.

Reactions: 13

If she apologised unreservedly in the manner that is needed and cut out all the shady stuff I’m sure most of us would move on. I’ve nothing against the family, just can’t stand the way they run their business and fail to address issues properly. She never learns from her mistakes

Reactions: 15
If she apologised unreservedly in the manner that is needed and cut out all the shady stuff I’m sure most of us would move on. I’ve nothing against the family, just can’t stand the way they run their business and fail to address issues properly. She never learns from her mistakes
She never took responsibility
She failed to notice at the time?
Failed to edit it out
She failed to remove even when pointed out on comments after early upload tue.
Covered it with music
It wasent deleted until the weekend
Between the and fri we had 2 fucks given and follow Friday.

Some things stick she needed to properly apologise.

Reactions: 16
If i made/laughed at or condoned a racist joke in my workplace I would nt have a job anymore! Even if I apologised I d be gone. That s the difference.
She will never learn unless her actions have direct consequences x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Know I might sound like a complete witch, but I don't really feel sorry for her. Of course if she apologises and explains properly then everyone should move on.

But let's be honest, she's been skating on thin ice for months, making duck up after duck up. Why should she get away with it? If she was an accountant and made a few duck ups, she'd be quite rightly fired. They might also have children, but in business unfortunately that doesn't really come in to it.
YouTube and Insta isn't going to last forever. Instead of buying the murder mansion, they should have been putting money aside and making sound investments and having a plan for when it goes tits up. Because eventually it will. BUT, they're not as skint as they say...
Another reason I don't feel sorry for her, is she's been blatantly saying that they're skint, so skint Pat's had to eat the crust of the bread while lady muck stands there in her gym shark leggings flashing her diamonds about. Planting that seed to get everyone on side ready for the ads coming.
Emotionally manipulating viewers to feel sorry for them, because they're "normal".

Sorry,but when we're skint, I'm not off having my nails done, hair done, husband away playing golf going on stag/hen dos. Having 3 weeks of Insta and YouTube is not good enough I'm afraid.
Wow, sorry for the long post, had a lot to get off my chest there 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Brilliant !
Bet she's in tears
To be fair I don't like to think of anyone in tears. However, the image of the strop around Meldrum Towers like Verruca Salt does make me snigger. 😂
THIS is what happens when you don't take your job seriously, show no remorse or understanding and ignore people's responses to what was a pretty major balls up. (not an opportunity to show a t-shirt saying zero fucks given).
That said, a part of me today when the ad appeared thought... She's labelled it! Yay! BUT within minutes the delete and block was back, add to the narky commenting back to followers almost goading them as they're apparently jealous of her life the last few days its sick.
Prior to lift gate it was a shambles then it became a bloody mess. It's almost too late for an apology now. It should have been done straight away on return from their gifted holiday. Who the hell advised them to ride the wave and it would go? It won't now even if there was no tattle. Reading that post just before it was deleted was so weird as she'd deleted so much comments the conversation was odd. Because she carries on doing that she's attracting more and more doubt from sheep.
Today's very prompt reaction shows how easily replaceable MrsM is in the industry for sponsors but it also proves how most people know that casual racism (and for her the behaviours around that) will not be accepted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There are some very good points being made but, for me, I'm afraid the Mrs Meldrum ship has sailed.
The time to apologise was when she came back. She will only do it now so tattlers won't contact brands and inform them of her many misdeeds.
She was very withering in her post about the hands people are dealt.. the difference is she dealt herself this hand. There is nobody she can shift the blame to (though she will try).
If I had to make a choice between having Mrs Meldrum going on or Poppy not having a camera stuck in her face every day to make her parents money, I would choose the latter every single time.
It's a pity her mother and father cannot do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.