Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I think she looks fab for 50!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, itā€™s actually scary how damaged her skin looks, I know she gets ripped to bits for wearing fake tan, and if she owned up to it I personally woul think a bit more of her! Canā€™t believe I just wrote that, but she really needs to take care over her skin, how will she actually look at 50?

Reactions: 10
At some point they say you have to choose between your butt or your face, they canā€™t both look good, we know she has chosen the bum (canā€™t say ā€œpeachy bumā€ thatā€™s almost my tattle name šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to start washing her face!! Sheā€™s been blessed with naturally unproblematic skin and it stays relatively clear with no effort, however skincare is SO much more than that. Wash your bleeping face! She also needs to start using high SPF!!

Reactions: 5
Wow. Just wow! That picture of her skin šŸ˜®. I am significantly older and my skin looks way better then that.
She really should be a walking #AD for Sun damage

She needs to start washing her face!! Sheā€™s been blessed with naturally unproblematic skin and it stays relatively clear with no effort, however skincare is SO much more than that. Wash your bleeping face! She also needs to start using high SPF!!
Too late the damage is done, my mum told me from an early age to keep my face out the sun ,our generation have no excuse she will regret this, her mum looks mid 60s and is the same age as my mum, and she can easily pass for 40 because she protected herself.

Reactions: 4
She looks so much older! She must think she looks good in it as well or she wouldnā€™t have posted it

Bloody hell!!! She looks 60 in that photo! Iā€™m actually really shocked!! Too much sun!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.