Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!!!

Every time she does the tearful insta stories or posts anything talking about her “low self esteem/being an introvert/having anxiety etc I just roll my eyes - it’s all bullshit, she says it to manipulate the sheep. She’s truly an awful, deceitful person.
no response to the mom who was 62 when she had her baby.....I then realised shes probably meant 62kg...Edgys sheep are now all mixing up their words like she does! she seriously needs a script as shes sounds so thick - hardly able to string a sentence together! how did she ever do a presentation at uni !?

Reactions: 3
The money pot is empty 😢 Come on sheep how can she make murder mansion homely now that brands won't work with her.

Reactions: 9
duck this - I’m reporting Rebecca and Rami to the ASA for false/misleading advertising.
It’s out of order and damaging to people who fall for it.
😡😡😡😡
I'm late to the party today but yes, completely agree. It's completely false advertising. If it was a weightloss product they were advertising, without doubt they could be prosecuted.

Reactions: 11
Blimey! Took me ages to catch up....you lot are on a roll.

What a lying little toad she is. Come on Reb! We all know that post was ALL about what you look like and the narcissistic praise you wanted. I have to say I would be pretty gutted in the time I’d missed out with my small children. Time is so precious. That’s all I can think when I see those pictures.... the preference over her children. She is so unrelatable now it’s just laughable. Who on Earth has time with a full time job or a full time mum to go to the gym everyday while your babies are still at home? The whole thing is just ridiculous 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
You know what I bet the showing of 'my new bod' is yet another tout for bloody gym gear, or underwear... Hence wearing the scabby pink gym leggings for so long... In poor is me subliminal messages weeks ago sowing the seeds of.... Not love... But gimmee gimmee!

Reactions: 5
As a few people have mentioned, her house doesn’t feel like a home because it’s full of freebies. A bit like when you move out of your parents for the first time and everyone gives you their old stuff! It rarely matches and probably wouldn’t be what you would choose, and over time you replace with pieces that suit you and the space you have and what you need/want it for. Just accepting things left, right and centre means that they haven’t been ble to put their own stamp on the place.

I also wonder how much they end up trying to pick things like furniture or paint not based on why they truly like but in what everyone online will like/what will look good on Instagram. It’s a pretty sad way to live actually

Reactions: 19
Ramis deleted all comments regarding the before picture and blocked me for liking comments.

Reporting Rami and the Unit gym to the ASA saying the old pictures misleading and that I think it's gifted therefore should n3 labelled as as #AD they can dig then and confirm it's paid for or gifted and then pass onto CMA.

I wonder if the sheep look at Ramis page as rebs posted same pic.
I hope some saw the comments and it made them think.

Reb gained 60 followers yesterday after losing each day I feel due to this post and transformation.
They have both financially benefited it's a business arrangement she's not a good friend.
Make some wonder if Lee's is also free.
When will we see that boys reveal?

Such a shame lolas page taken down.as there's no where we can put the false before picture out there.
Will current sheep take it all In and new sheep gained.
I wish a journalist would cover this as it's laughable.
Love island fan Mrs Meldrum faked transformations photo and lied about paying for personal trainer.
She seems to get away with it every time as she so smug and mentally strong it's all water off a ducks back.
She still gives 2 f**ks and has learnt nothing.

I

I saw that.
That can be reported to ASA if it's seemed she's unqualified and giving out fitness/medical advice.
Like boden cures anxiety.
Reiki is long forgotten.

The money pot is empty 😢 Come on sheep how can she make murder mansion homely now that brands won't work with her.
Living with that house forever as it is be great punishment.
It's not aspirational and it doesn't look great on the gram .
Soon even the Conways will have a better kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The transformation is a joke (she pretty much looks the same just;new hairdo/fake tan/lost post preg tummy)....
So sheep, you can have a body like me if:

You don't work (so have time to go to the gym)
Your husband doesn't work (so can do all the food shopping/cooking/childcare whilst you're at the gym)
You have grandparents willing and able to look after your kids whilst you're at the gym.
You are actively looking to NOT spend time with your children, so feel no guilt in missing time with them, including easter egg hunt.
You have been gifted free gym membership
You have been gifted a personal trainer

#relatable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The money pot is empty but just back from second holiday of the year, both have a personal trainer, both have gym membership, gets her nails done regularly, gets her hair coloured regularly, both can afford not to work, lots of new clothes, weekends away. So relatable.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
If they don't feel at home in that house after 6 months, then it won't happen. Better selling it and moving. It's sooooo full of wood that unless you love wood nothing you will do will change it or make it more homely. It just feels like an older persons home. In the lounge I would change the curtains, that awful light fitting and carpet it. Although the wooden floor is lovely, it is just more wood. Lee was sending off kitchen plans to their kitchen designer not that long ago and putting up pictures of luxurious kitchens that would have included knocking a wall down. Wonder what happened to all those plans.

Reactions: 13
The money pot is empty but just back from second holiday of the year, both have a personal trainer, both have gym membership, gets her nails done regularly, gets her hair coloured regularly, both can afford not to work, lots of new clothes, weekends away. So relatable.
Well we think the nails are free
Holiday was free
Gym membership free

The hair I guess she pays for.
Needless huge clothing hauls.
Deciding double their shopping bill from aldis to Sainsburys.

He’s deleted most of the comment questioning the “before” photo.....

Too late Rami, I’ve got allllllll the screenshots 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Why has he left the strongly worded one suggesting it's all a scam ? Because they suggested it would be deleted? 🤔

Reactions: 8
If they don't feel at home in that house after 6 months, then it won't happen. Better selling it and moving. It's sooooo full of wood that unless you love wood nothing you will do will change it or make it more homely. It just feels like an older persons home. In the lounge I would change the curtains, that awful light fitting and carpet it. Although the wooden floor is lovely, it is just more wood. Lee was sending off kitchen plans to their kitchen designer not that long ago and putting up pictures of luxurious kitchens that would have included knocking a wall down. Wonder what happened to all those plans.
I think paint window frames white and mantle and skirting.
Keep wood floor
Change light fitting
Add rug
Add lots of plants.
Add shutters but that be least 2k

When she did room transformation

Slash off farrow and ball it's awful to paint with.
Her mil painted she her rooms .
It's too much blue. We call it the blue room makes it sound like a nursery.

She hates the fire and wants a woods burner least 2k and no fire guard as poppy not allowed in there ,she hates the floor
She's gone off the sofa I suspected were gifted..
She dislikes the curtains
We have awful gifted Oakland furniture
Sad looking house plant
Free disenio prints

So basically it's not finished
They dislike most of it.
Will cost 5k I guess in total of not more replace curtains add carpet wood burner , new fire and lighting.

The family rooms ok.
Can't believe the made the only room with French doors a playroom not a lounge or dining room.
Her office is depressing space
Her room I hate those narrow corridor and dark wood wardrobes.
She hates her kitchen and utility.
The bathrooms she rarely shows.
Not sure how much garden. Take as how do you level it many times top soil will cost thousands.
They keen yo get driveway gate
They have nice oap bench at the front
It looks like a old persons house
Each room will cost thousands so my 50k budget they need is not far off in fact I reckon it's more than that.
She must be so jealous of kate murnane and Katie Ellison house.

Her last house was nicer and low maintenance.

https://youtu.be/VsSJanzhm9g

Saw this message and I think they make a good point - will the message stay up much longer ????
Bless her she's responded. She wasn't going to put up the before and after shots, but so, so many people asked her to and you know how kind she is and has a huge desire to help others.........? 🤪
So what's Rami's excuse using the exact same photos ??
Did Reb then only take them originally for her and Pat's titillation 🤮
Enter the Defendosheep..........It's Rebecca's page, she can post what she likes........?🐑🐑
Er no lovely, it's the business page of Mrs R Meldrum ltd, that appears to generate the vast bulk of their income, and as such she certainly cannot post " what she likes" although that doesn't seem to stop her 😉
And has been suggested before, it's quite likely she has her own private, personal Instagram page. If she's really your "friend" would you not be on there ?🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why has he left the strongly worded one suggesting it's all a scam ? Because they suggested it would be deleted? 🤔
Rami has 87.7k followers
Rebs picture has over 6k likes
57 comments
Shows 12
No replies from reb that I can see.
Fab engagment there.

Can't see any strongly worded or negative messages many comments are 3 of his clients.

Bless her she's responded. She wasn't going to put up the before and after shots, but so, so many people asked her to and you know how kind she is and has a huge desire to help others.........? 🤪
So what's Rami's excuse using the exact same photos ??
Did Reb then only take them originally for her and Pat's titillation 🤮
Enter the Defendosheep..........It's Rebecca's page, she can post what she likes........?🐑🐑
Er no lovely, it's the business page of Mrs R Meldrum ltd, that appears to generate the vast bulk of their income, and as such she certainly cannot post " what she likes" although that doesn't seem to stop her 😉
And has been suggested before, it's quite likely she has her own private, personal Instagram page. If she's really your "friend" would you not be on there ?🤣
Has she admitted the before shot is super old?

Membership 40 quid a month so £480 a year.
960 for both

No pesonal training costs given.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The wall between the kitchen and play room is a supporting wall.
Yes but she wanted knock down wall and archway into family room.
The playroom could easily fitted in family room as they have the lounge.
The playroom then I would make dining room or office.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.