Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to make a house feel like a home...View attachment 22063
In all seriousness I think this is a lot of the problem with why their house looks so unloved and unhomely. They don’t have a style they like and that they have decorated to, they just fill it up with mismatched gifted crap that doesn’t go together or fit the space. If they didn’t just say yes to everything they were offered it might look a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"We worked our asses of to get it".................... reeeeeeeeeeally? Must have blinked and missed that one, was it in a now deleted vlog?? Is that why you so, so hoped Rami was going to kindly gift you a new peachy one, because your old one was flat from over working 😂😂

No Reb, you haven't worked your ass off, you got lucky and onto the rising tide of Mummy Vloggers at an early and lucrative point, your face, image and cute offspring fitted the bill, then the pair of you got greedy and lazy. Vloggers that actually do work hard are now 10 a penny in the mummy category and you're sinking fast.

Now maybe it's time either you or belter boy entered the real world and find out what real hard work is. And no I don't think it will be easy for him just to walk into a new offshore post, for starters all those " qualifications" (AKA basic education/ training courses) he lists on his job profile? How far out off date do you think they might be after almost three years??

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t like her kitchen as much as they both do, but they should have considered all of this when they moved. They even said there wasn’t enough money to know a wall down & restyle it all. Very disorganised.

Reactions: 9
They said it always feels cold.
Pre the new plans she said she was going go do up kitchen on the cheap like they did with old one.
Ie replace flooring and cabinet doors.
She could paint it all white and replace the wall tiles for white metro and keep the black worktop.

Reactions: 5
The house doesn’t feel like home because it’s full of mismatched #giftedshit and it’s very poorly, coldly decorated and looks unloved.
There’s nothing cosy about it at all.

They never use the sitting room because they painted it that god awful colour and they don’t like it. I love Hague Blue but it was a big mistake in that sitting room.

The Hague Blue needs to go, the wooden fireplace needs to be changed, or at least painted white and they need some really nice curtains to make that large room cosy, and it also needs a big rug or carpet. The tiny coffee table in the middle of the large room needs to go too, looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
The house doesn’t feel like home because it’s full of mismatched #giftedshit and it’s very poorly, coldly decorated and looks unloved.
There’s nothing cosy about it at all.

They never use the sitting room because they painted it that god awful colour and they don’t like it. I love Hague Blue but it was a big mistake in that sitting room.

The Hague Blue needs to go, the wooden fireplace needs to be changed, or at least painted white and they need some really nice curtains to make that large room cosy, and it also needs a big rug or carpet. The tiny coffee table in the middle of the large room needs to go too, looks ridiculous.
Why did they buy a rug for playroom and not lounge.
They struggle with real fire.
They hate wood floor and said they getting carpet.
They said they won't paint but they painted all wood work old house.
That utility bathroom and utility is grim.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she’s been like “Lee, my insta numbers are down, I think i’m even losing my hate watchers”.... Then bang, just like that, lots of smug and deceitful material to keep the haters hating 😂 Guilty as charged 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did nt lee post a few months ago about kitchen plans?? Sounded like something was in the pipeline but in hindsight it was probably all done to try and get someone to offer them a free kitchen! Not sure how there could be £20,000 ish in the pot a few months ago for kitchen renovation and now nothing 🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
They need to get rid of those god awful blinds/window dressing whatever they arw things. They date the place even more than the pine everywhere. Its such a big space they are rattling about in with all the mis matched gifted "stuff", no wonder it doesnt feel like home. They have no idea what their style is or what they want it to be.

Reactions: 12
Did nt lee post a few months ago about kitchen plans?? Sounded like something was in the pipeline but in hindsight it was probably all done to try and get someone to offer them a free kitchen! Not sure how there could be £20,000 ish in the pot a few months ago for kitchen renovation and now nothing 🙈🙈
Well if they did have to cancel free trip away bit want to keep face and pay for their holiday.... kitchen gone.

Reactions: 3
duck this - I’m reporting Rebecca and Rami to the ASA for false/misleading advertising.
It’s out of order and damaging to people who fall for it.
😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 39
Probably was a gifted kitchen in the pipeline a few months ago but maybe gone up in smoke with the ‘issues’ they have had.

I really don’t like their house. I’d never buy a house that I didn’t think I’d be able to maintain it afford to do the work that was needed. Although let’s fave it they could easily give the kitchen a makeover like the old one. New cupboard doors or paint the old ones and a new worksurfave and tiles. But no they want the £20-30k complete renovation with walls knocked down and rsj in place.

Reactions: 13
The sitting room was nicer before, it needed some decorating sure but it was better bright than it is now.
64F51C8E-8598-4032-9224-61C51D35E8A8.jpeg

Reactions: 20
duck this - I’m reporting Rebecca and Rami to the ASA for false/misleading advertising.
It’s out of order and damaging to people who fall for it.
😡😡😡😡
What about good old trading standards, for incorrect discription of goods or services 😋🤣
And as someone said, should he not also be a member of some sort of "PT professional body" that would set standards for his " professional" work ?

Reactions: 18
What about good old trading standards, for incorrect discription of goods or services 😋🤣
And as someone said, should he not be a member of some sort of "PT professional body" ?
Yup, trading standards and HMRC - lets see if his books are in order shall we.
I’m so angry about this, it’s just bleeping wrong.

Why didn’t I think of HMRC!? You genius!!!!
I’m dead serious- if they want to play like this then fine but they better be ready to have HMRC/ trading standards crawling all over them - shady bunch of twats.

Reactions: 9
WTF...pot is empty!!!!
She really is trying everything to be relatable the cooking, the grocery haul blah blah blah and now they have got no money please sheep relate to me and any kitchen places willing to gift me one while I feed the sheep this tit please take note that I really dont like the kitchen we have.

Well hello Reb I know you read here so you have no money why not try a no spend month after all no spend Jan went so well for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it really did appear to fill your money pot a couple of days before Jan 1st you told us all how you had no money in your money pot but by the 2nd of Jan it must have filled up as you started spending then and probably ended up spending more in no spend Jan than most people spend in a year.
Go on Reb do a no spend July it's what your money pot needs and remember it helps engage the sheep.

• Haha
The saying ' home is where the heart is ' totally applies to her on her so cold and unhomely bloody house! It's got no heart because she s a heartless self absorbed materialistic ILM ( I love me me me me) you can make a small cramped home cosy and homely.. I did it when broke single parent on benefit in london while teacher training... Charity shop finds, throws photos and the intangible things Soul Love heart...qualities that are an anathema to scrag hair and pathetic pat!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We were wondering when the next tit show was going to happen ———— well here it is.
Didn’t take long!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.