Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way our Reb would cope with that - she's far too much of a flake. And without Lee to hold her hand 🤣
[/QUOTE]

She wouldn’t get picked as she didn’t raise enough when she did the run after lift gate.

Reactions: 2
@Kermit, the Instagram rings photo asking for help tidying!
Ahh I'm not on her Insta

She did apply for walk
They announced people over a month ago so Lara must have been wait listed.

So how many ads so far

Nails
Sainsburys
Amazon music
Amazon book list with affiliate links.

Monica vinader made it clear they will no longer work with her despite her flashing her rings.

Has pat returned to Insta.
Is she really colouring every 2 weeks surprises her hair don't fall out.

She is messy and disorganised.

Reactions: 7
Another grid post which bears no relation to the subject, but look how pretty and sparkly my rings are. 🙄 She has put so many posts out since she came back, I’m sure it is partly to push the ‘apology’ out of sight. All the questions too, just begging for engagement. I will 100% be contact any companies she collabs with in future.
She is definitely trying to push the apology out of sight and I get the feeling she will eventually delete it in a week or 2...

Reactions: 21
She is definitely just getting loads of posts out there to push the apology further down the grid.

Maybe she is trying to pitch for Sainsbo's some collabs will come straight to her but she has said before sometimes they have to pitch for ones, so there is maybe a Sainsbury's one up for grabs and that's what all the Sainsbury's flurry is about because realistically it probably wouldn't be a popular one in Banchory as the nearest store is 18 miles away in Aberdeen so I would imagine delivery potentially would be quite steep too?

Reactions: 5
Haven’t caught up but we were in Sainsbury’s earlier and saw two copies of Daddy and Me at the till for £6.49, had a quick look. Load of crap 💩 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me. Is she really asking for advice on HOW TO TIDY UP??? A 30 year old women with 3 kids needs advice on how to keep her tit together? Christ alive🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Mrs Meldrum #43.. I'm not like Trump am I Lee.... ? Tangoed and Racist.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
duck me. Is she really asking for advice on HOW TO TIDY UP??? A 30 year old women with 3 kids needs advice on how to keep her tit together? Christ alive🙄
I know. I wonder how these idiots even made it this far in life.
She doesn’t have a blind bit of interest in cleaning or any of the advice she’s getting - shes just playing the game, asking the sheep inane questions so they all respond and in turn boost the engagement!

All together now...

Baaa baaaaaa baaaaaa baaaaa baaaa BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How can she ask for tidying advice hen she’s put out ‘content’🙄🤦🏻‍♀️on Speed cleaning? And how have we bred a world full of idiots🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 who suck up her 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
get as much engagement as you like Rebby.........companies don’t want any association with racism!

Reactions: 10
has she got shares in tattle! She’s giving us loads of ammunition..... the Tena lady pose is back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are all using this «body positivity movement» to show off. They got it all wrong.

Reactions: 13
Gosh shes really trying to push the apology down isn't she... all about trying to get the positive 'your body looks amazing (which giving she has 3 kids it does - I need to go and wash my mouth out now for giving her a compliment) engagement on her current ' I need a wee' posed pictute

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think there’s some pitching going on. I know she’s not channel mum but brummy keeps mentioning and tagging Sainsbury’s too (mainly clothes). maybe they all hear about what’s coming out and go nuts for it (the money 🙄).

If I had been going to the gym for 5 months I’d want to have seen far more progress than she’s made. She didn’t need to loose weight - she’s absolutely tiny, that’s just how she naturally is. No effort has gone into her weight at all (I personally think she looks like she’s been starving herself but that’s another issue)
She claimed she wanted to tone up and build a bum etc - she’s not done either. Her diet is awful and you can see in her that she’s dropped weight.
But that’s what you get when your PT is a bit of a tool who spends his time filming his clients rather than coaching them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I asked Rebecca Lamb why she was supporting her and she was like we both work for channel mum and I think people make mistakes 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder if channel mum did ask for them all to pass on there welcome!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.