Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is naturally ‘so so tiny’, she eats like a bird!

Reactions: 9
I can’t even bare to Hate-watch Mrs M any more. Total bint coming back as if nothing has happened and the constant questions trying to get her engagement up. eff right off. I don’t like to wish people failure but she absolutely 100% deserves to be taken down a peg.. or 1 million.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah man....

The bride whos hen weekend we were all speculating about has now made her Instagram account private...🙈

But you don’t read tattle, do you Rebecca?!

HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Frying the onions.. nope I'm pretty sure they're peppers.... on a side note that tea looks disgusting!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ahh I'm not on her Insta

She did apply for walk
They announced people over a month ago so Lara must have been wait listed.

So how many ads so far

Nails
Sainsburys
Amazon music
Amazon book list with affiliate links.

Monica vinader made it clear they will no longer work with her despite her flashing her rings.

Has pat returned to Insta.
Is she really colouring every 2 weeks surprises her hair don't fall out.

She is messy and disorganised.
I don't have an Insta a/c; just go on the public page, but YIKES, hope I am not counting as a 'viewer' in her stats! If so no more looking for me!

Reactions: 2
Katie Ellison will NOT respond to that, come on 😂😂

Plus she’ll know it’s tattlers as it’s been posted on here so she’s definitely not going to respond.

Reactions: 9
So the blonde, permatanned, " gym addict", skinny mini, who doesn't have a diverse cell in her body, now feels qualified to comment on the lack of diversity in Lurve Island ( along with Pat The twit's tuppenceworth 🤮).
Last two minutes of her latest click bait vlog. I took one for the team. Yes Sainsbury's DOES get at least one mention, and yet the grotty skank DOES indeed put Sundays clothes back on over her gym gear 🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If anything needed an Instagram filter on it, that dinner did 🤢
Their food always looks a bit rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The dinner looked so gross, and Poppy once again showed what a star she is by saying “no” when she was asked if it was nice 😂👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Shouldn't her latest video be labelled as an AD?

Sorry, I should be more specific...she's plugging her book. Shouldn't that be an AD?

Reactions: 15
I too have commented to Katie. I’m so disappointed not to follow her particularly as to me, she was the most honest and had the best content. But anyway who gets mixed up with this shady parasite won’t sit right with me.

Im just amazed that she cooked that much food in one sitting although I’d guess she’s put 3/4 of that in the freezer and shared out 2 chicken drummers between the 5 of them

• Haha
Pat is back lol

And Reb can quit lying about not using fake tan, in the new vlog around 14.50 mark she is talking to Go Florrie and her neck looks a royal mess, all patchy and gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.