Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so much wrong with this insta post, no mention of her family, no mention of a balanced life, just me, me, me. You can’t pour from an empty cup? Have we all got too much stuff? I’m all for a bit of me time but when you have a young family that’s not always possible, how can anyone relate to this life?
I agree. With two young children, a full time job, after school and weekend activities and a house to run, me time is non existent! I haven't had my hair done for years other than a desperate and rushed cut! Gym and nails never! It used to make me sad that I couldn't do it, now i understand the difference and think she's an absolute joke!

Reactions: 20
Here's a novel idea, if you're struggling with your 'super-busy' life and can't cope with picking up your tit behind you, and want to spend your days at the gym, salon, nail bar then don't go and have a third kid, you absolute walloper! Maybe Pat was right when he said No to the idea in the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s so much wrong with this insta post, no mention of her family, no mention of a balanced life, just me, me, me. You can’t pour from an empty cup? Have we all got too much stuff? I’m all for a bit of me time but when you have a young family that’s not always possible, how can anyone relate to this life?
Have we got too much stuff? Erm yes! Stop accepting every freebie that comes your way! 🙄

Reactions: 18
It will be very interesting to see if she does the Ulay collaboration she was banging on about before liftgate.

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion ...
#43 Fake tan and Lee’s still her man, aren’t you Lee? aren’t you?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fake tan knuckles in her last instagram pic!!! She defo uses that after sun with fake tan in!!! I used it once and it turned me orange like that!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another grid post which bears no relation to the subject, but look how pretty and sparkly my rings are. 🙄 She has put so many posts out since she came back, I’m sure it is partly to push the ‘apology’ out of sight. All the questions too, just begging for engagement. I will 100% be contact any companies she collabs with in future.

Reactions: 24
Another grid post which bears no relation to the subject, but look how pretty and sparkly my rings are. 🙄 She has put so many posts out since she came back, I’m sure it is partly to push the ‘apology’ out of sight. All the questions too, just begging for engagement. I will 100% be contact any companies she collabs with in future.
It’s all for engagement.
All utter bullshit.

It probably took her 3 weeks to write that post out. Not exactly the sharpest is she?!

Reactions: 11
She's running out of ad content. Most influencers will eventually, once they've had the last kid, decorated their homes like all the other instadroids and blogged about their mental health there won't be anything left for them. They'll end up using precious family time like holidays to fill their feeds.

Reactions: 15
Another thing wrong - her misappropriation of Jamaican patois culture using the word ‘ting’. Some could even say ...racist?!
Or maybe it’s a very rare spelling mistake from good old Edgy 🙊

• Haha
Louise pedantic Pentland recently said something about creating a positive engagement around a brand before pitching to them. Reb could be doing all this to then share the stats with Sainsbury’s to show them working with her would work out?

I wondered if Pentland had been offered the gig as she said she recently turned down a partnership with a supermarket because it’s not something she’d naturally do. It’s okay though, because Reb would.

* what they asked her to do wasn’t a natural fit. Such as suddenly start doing home deliveries and filing your basket with a list of ready made content for meals they have so carefully planned for you?
She has to be doing a collaborative with JS as she was clearly trying to impress using their own brands and even buying holiday clothes for the kids - makes sense to act shady as usual!

Are the nails free if so this should be an ad.
I feared the ads were stacking up
Questions blatant engagement

Lara Jarvis been picked coppafeel Himalayas walk I hope rebs jealous

Reactions: 3
:pWonder if this one will be deleted?! Person A asks for advice; Person B provides it... seems logical, right? Not in the so, so glowingly wonderful world of Ms Capri-Sun Orange, it seems... If she really wanted to tidy up, she'd just do it! 'Tips' on how to pick up the clothes you have strewn around....?

Attachments

She really needs to lay of the fake tan she looks redic so orange!!! How is that a natural tan!!!! 😂😂
Haha, Princess Pinocchio is one big joke.... forget Verruca Salt, she's now an orange oompa loompa! What a state! 😂😂😂
I just read that screenshot of me time /help me tidy post, she's a fn muppet 😂😂😂 not a clue...
Lee doing cooking videos? There are no words. 🍳🍳🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:pWonder if this one will be deleted?! Person A asks for advice; Person B provides it... seems logical, right? Not in the so, so glowingly wonderful world of Ms Capri-Sun Orange, it seems... If she really wanted to tidy up, she'd just do it! 'Tips' on how to pick up the clothes you have strewn around....?
What's that response To?

Reactions: 1
There's no way our Reb would cope with that - she's far too much of a flake. And without Lee to hold her hand 🤣
[/QUOTE]

She wouldn’t even be able to find her way to Aberdeen airport without Lee driving her, her mum in the car for moral support, Kath on FaceTime to keep her company and the Ramminator with her to do “a Pat session” on the way

She’s an absolute joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Look at channel mum trying to call out casual sexism but support casual racism! What a bunch of idiots

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.