Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never going to accept or acknowledge 'kkk gate', but it does make you think when the next thing is going to happen ... if nothing else, I hope she tries to conduct her business a little more professionally ... (one can hope)

Reactions: 5
New thread title: mrs meldrum #43 No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt (saved from @Goflorrie 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When’s Pat making his grand return? Starting to worry he’s fallen down his hole.

#whatsinPatshole
I don't want him back. Remember after Christmas a few people were wondering where he was and missing his banter? He came back and proved exactly what a head he is with his passive aggressive replies to messages and the bobbi brown lipstick gifted declaration.
Good riddance to him....one cocunt is too much, no need for the other.

Reactions: 25
I wonder, was it Lee who edited the video and that’s why he isn’t on SM? He’s in the cage with Bubblegum and Rosie or whatever they’re called

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she is working with Sainsbury's , I think she is looking for an easy way for content so will do a supermarket shop online each week at a different supermarket. I hate how she is going on about online shopping being a game changer though andthen leading to loads of engagement from sheep about how they do online shopping and it has changed their lives too. Why do they fall for it? Anyone who has followed her longer than about 6 months will know she does online food shopping and has done for a good while. I remember previous holiday vlogs when on the last day she does her online food shop ready to be delivered for when they are home.

Also what also annoyed me :)p) is that that illustrator sent her a pic of her doing the all girls on the bed brushing one anothers hair...Like it was Mrs Meldrum's thing and that's how she would be recgonised...she copied that pose (and to be fair did say she did ) from the quinn girls insta account, It isn't an original pose!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't want him back. Remember after Christmas a few people were wondering where he was and missing his banter? He came back and proved exactly what a head he is with his passive aggressive replies to messages and the bobbi brown lipstick gifted declaration.
Good riddance to him....one cocunt is too much, no need for the other.
He’s a knob head, hopefully he stays away. He’s nothing but a pathetic cling on anyway.
He needs to get back to the real world and get a real job. Florrie the favourite is going to be going to school in 2 and a bit months, absolutely no need for the pair of them to both be dicking about at Murder Hights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not convinced she’s being paid by sainbos. I think she’s trying something new to try and be more employable with new companies as I suspect a few have dropped her like a hot potato.

Either she’s being a grotty mare and has worn the same outfit yesterday and today, or all these “real time” stories were prerecorded yesterday and she’s spent today hanging about in her activewear.

The “bedtime snuggles” so so staged. So so loving herself off. What’s with getting P involved in all the stories?

Reactions: 9

The smug look of someone who can be a devious and racist cow and not suffer any real consequences.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I might be being stupid here but why are comments on her IG posts limited? She posted something 5 mins ago, there were 13 comments but could only see 4, then there were 17 and nobody else can comment? Is this something she is doing?

Reactions: 4
When’s Pat making his grand return? Starting to worry he’s fallen down his hole.

#whatsinPatshole
In the words of the hugely talented Atomic Kitten “Let us see Pat’s hole again”!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must have spent more time with Poppy in the past two days than she has in the last three months. Such a good mummy, playing all day with her ‘littlest ‘ and cuddling before bedtime (while gazing lovingly at her own face in the camera)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She must have spent more time with Poppy in the past two days than she has in the last three months. Such a good mummy, playing all day with her ‘littlest ‘ and cuddling before bedtime (while gazing lovingly at her own face in the camera)
Reminds me of her sickening pouting with the very sick Poppy that night at the beginning of the year. She's so vacuous.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s all for the camera.
Poppy may as well be a doll. Poor kid is just being used.

View attachment 21250
The smug look of someone who can be a devious and racist cow and not suffer any real consequences.
The duck lips are hilarious 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watched the food haul and I thought this too the same about her outfit that she is apparently wearing today 🙄. I think the photo is from yesterday as looks like Poppy is in the same dress as the VLOG...she is just so bloody lazy and full of pointless lies!!

How a single tub of humus for a family of 5 can last 2 lunches is beyond me. Especially as she is planning on eating it 6 days apart 🤢🤢

Then in the gym stories she has put “great to be back after 2 weeks off” so if only 2 weeks off did she ask Rami not to film for the other 3 weeks or so...bit odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reb has now jumped on the love island bandwagon, asking the sheep if they’ll be watching. It couldn’t be more obvious that she’s just looking for engagement. She hasn’t asked this many questions of the sheep before.

Reactions: 15
Just popping in to check it's ok if I still watch love island? I absoloutly promise I haven't been influenced by her into watching it 😀 I can cope with not booking a Neilson hol, or buying Boden and even THE mop of dreams to make a stand. But boycotting love island may prove a step to far! 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.